Zone1 List ridiculous, heretical things the pope has said.. How about There is no Hell, just disappearance

ding

If you should really be interested in the Christian faith and like to become a Christian then you should perhaps really try to think about what you said when you said your following Bible interpretation to me: "Here's a tip, if you don't want to be punched in the face, don't throw the first punch." Seldom I heard such a clear anti-Christian statement.

Last edited:
Lefebvre was an extremist and never seen from anyone as a candidate for to become the bishop of Rome. I guess today exists some few single Lefebvreists per a million Catholics. And I guess this is what people fascinates who are Lefebvreist. They think they are able to dominate the Catholic church with their nonsense.
Fuck'em. Joseph Smith says I get my own planet where I make the rules.
I digg that ! Werd ?

What's perhaps not only an attack and shows your lack of intuition about anything what exceeds your own self-made indoctrination.
That wasn't any more clear than the previous confusing statement you made. But everyone spends some time Sensing and some time using Intuition. What is it that you believe I have indoctrinated myself into exactly?

It is said in Munich had been alarm because of your bombers. But nothing happened. Karl Valentin went in the middle of a street and took a look all over into the sky. Then he said worried: "Es wird ihnen doch nichts passiert sein?" = "Surely nothing will have happened to them?"
1676905353176.png

99th Division, 3rd Battalion, 395th Regiment.

Because I am a Catholic and I think the nonsense which you say about the Christian way of life - I called your way "atheism clothed in bible" - has not a lot to do with the Catholic faith. I fear you are a fake-Catholic. By the way: If you like to use the bible like a weapon then you don't have to read and try to understand it. You can use the book of the books on its own like a heavy projectile.
Your claims against me are unsubstantiated nonsense.

ding

If you should really be interested in the Christian faith and like to become a Christian then you should perhaps really try to think about what you said when you said your following Bible interpretation to me: "Here's a tip, if you don't want to be punched in the face, don't throw the first punch." Seldom I heard such a clear anti-Christian statement.

That’s because you don’t understand your own faith.

That wasn't any more clear than the previous confusing statement you made. But everyone spends some time Sensing and some time using Intuition. What is it that you believe I have indoctrinated myself into exactly?
Your claims against me are unsubstantiated nonsense.
That’s because you don’t understand your own faith.

Bye bye, Satana. See you when I will close your hell - or when I will not be able to do so.

View attachment 758781
99th Division, 3rd Battalion, 395th Regiment.

? ...

... Camp Van Dorn, Mississippi. ...

... In 1998 a book was published called The Slaughter: An American Atrocity by Carroll Case. It alleged that in June of 1943 at an Army base in Mississippi 1200 black soldiers were massacred by white soldiers, and the entire incident was covered up. ...

Interesting USA - the country of the unlimited possibilities. Hmmm ... which black Germans did attack the USA in 1943 in Camp van Dorn and why had they to be murdered there from your anti-racist heroes who fought Hitler?

Last edited:
Before you edited your post you wrote, "idiots or professional murders?" You tell me. I know what they did. I'm proud of what they did. You should be too. Or you might be speaking Russian now instead of German.

Not your job.

Satana. I will close your hell on the simple reason because it is a hell. If I am not able to do so then anyone else will do so - and if no one else never will be able to do so then you will have to do it on your own.

Not your call. You aren't God.

Did you ask god?

Before you edited your post you wrote, "idiots or professional murders?" You tell me. I know what they did. I'm proud of what they did. You should be too. Or you might be speaking Russian now instead of German.

I was not far from the truth with my first intuition when you read what I found out about the place where this soldiers came from.

Btw: You should really start to try to think. No one is able "to be proud" on anything what he did not do on his own. If you are lucky then you are perhaps able to understand what they did do and why they did do what they did do. And the winners of world war 1+2 also did do an unbelievable amount of war crimes without any need to have to do so.

Last edited:
Satana. I will close your hell on the simple reason because it is a hell. If I am not able to do so then anyone else will do so - and if no one else never will be able to do so then you will have to do it on your own.
You should concern yourself with your soul, not my soul.
Did you ask god?
Why would I? You aren't God.
I was not far from the truth with my first intuition when you read what I found out about the place where this soldiers came from.

Btw: You should really start to try to think. No one is able "to be proud" on anything what he did not do on his own. If you are lucky then you are perhaps able to understand what they did do and why they did do what they did do. And the winners of world war 1+2 also did do an unbelievable amount of war crimes without any need to have to do so.
Your first intuition couldn't have be further from the truth. Which also applies to your latest intuition as well.

? ...

... Camp Van Dorn, Mississippi. ...

... In 1998 a book was published called The Slaughter: An American Atrocity by Carroll Case. It alleged that in June of 1943 at an Army base in Mississippi 1200 black soldiers were massacred by white soldiers, and the entire incident was covered up. ...

Interesting USA - the country of the unlimited possibilities. Hmmm ... which black Germans did attack the USA in 1943 in Camp van Dorn and why had they to be murdered there from your anti-racist heroes who fought Hitler?

How many times were you going to edit your post?

That has nothing to do with the 395th Regiment.

And apparently isn't true.

ding

I hope no one takes serios what you say about the Christian faith. But when you like to go lost then go lost, homeless challenger.

Last edited:
ding

I hope no one takes serios what you say about the Christian faith. But when you like to go lost then go lost, homeless challenger.
Can you be a little more specific? Because I'm wondering if you are just making stuff up at this point because you are upset. What exactly have you taken exception with? What exactly do I believe that is un-Christian?

Can you be a little more specific? Because I'm wondering if you are just making stuff up at this point because you are upset. What exactly have you taken exception with? What exactly do I believe that is un-Christian?

It's enough now. When you did not understand what I said to you then try to visit a kindergarten for adults.

Last edited:
It's enough now. When you did not understand what I said to you then try to visit a kindergarten for adults.
Is it really enough? Because I haven't heard you say anything specific at all. Just vague unsubstantiated allegations that are without merit.

Forum List

Back