list your pet peeves, or embarrassing

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
List your pet peeves, or embarrassing things about yourself you usually dont want to admit.

: )

Dont be shy.

Fyi, this thread is going to be discussed on our podcast, Hi Def Society airing live, Sunday night at 6. You can catch that in the "podcast pit" section of the forum.

It will be discussed from your point of view and the hosts

One of my pet peeves is inefficiency. I dont like it when there are obviously easier ways to do things and a person or people are making it harder on themselves or are being lazy.

Another pet peeve is women who fart in front of their men.

Anothrr pet peeve is couples who poop woth each other in the bathroom.

Something Ill admit about myself: I dont use urinals.

Something else: i allow my 3 year old to watch horror movies. She begs for them. We cuddle and she loves being spooked. But....i fear this may cause some sort of damage

This car will get keyed if I see it

article-2408709-1B940FE7000005DC-679_634x380.jpg

One of my pet peeves is inefficiency. I dont like it when there are obviously easier ways to do things and a person or people are making it harder on themselves or are being lazy.

Another pet peeve is women who fart in front of their men.

Anothrr pet peeve is couples who poop woth each other in the bathroom.

Good thing you weren't around when this was a common restroom.
Ostia-Toilets.JPG

People who read novels or put on makeup while driving on the interstate ( or anywhere for that matter ).

Pubic hair on the toilet seat.

Drivers in front of me on residential streets that can't decide to turn left or right and goooo realllll slowwww even though they can see a line of cars behind them.

Nosey people. Like my roomie. NOSEY.

Parking and taking up TWO spaces.

Teenagers.

Grumpy old people. Like Mr Gracie. He bitches worse than a fishwife.

Dont you just want to slap this bitch upside the head

Pajama-boy-300x194.jpg

People who pull all the way right to take a left turn.

Gimme some of that embarrassing juice peoples

BIG pet peeve: Movies where you have to run up the volume to hear them talk, then hafta use the mute when action happens cuz it blasts the neighborhood.

Kids outside SCREAMING while playing.

Forum List

Back