Listen to the exact words in the exact books Democrats want in our public school libraries

In what way does homosexuality go against biology? If your biology is such that you feel arousal from members of the same sex then that is your bodies natural response. We can see this natural homosexual attraction in fMRIs.
I have already told you, how is it natural in your opinion? Being aroused by the same sex is sexual deviant and lust.

Is it? I remember being a teenage boy. Sex was definitely on my mind, procreation was not. That the mixing of male and female gametes can naturally lead to procreation does not mean that the only natural sex is sex in service of procreation. The natural lust for sex outside of procreation disproves your theory. I should of realized I would need to hold your hand through that explanation.

So heterosexual sex isn't driven by pro-creation unless you're thinking about pro-creation every step of the way.

Wow.

So no one's had "the talk" with you yet, huh, Virgin?

By the way asshat, I havebnever said I can or should deny you the right to live as you see fit, it's just unnatural, go blow other guys simply do not want you around children
I don't care if you think homosexuality would be legal, it still doesn't make it unnatural.
I have already told you, how is it natural in your opinion? Being aroused by the same sex is sexual deviant and lust.
Deviant is a religious pejorative, not a scientific assessment. You can't help but tell on yourself. 😄

Nope.

The delusional envy, homophobia, and severe mental illness of far too many conservatives IS the topic here; it drives this dangerous madness.
Lol Standard deflection terms. Those books dont belong. Period.

You can jump up and down and scream....I dont care. Has no business in the schools.

So heterosexual sex isn't driven by pro-creation unless you're thinking about pro-creation every step of the way.

Wow.

So no one's had "the talk" with you yet, huh, Virgin?
I'm a grandfather. These little boy arguments you bring to me I swipe away like you were just that, a child. 😄

Not even all heterosexuals are driven by the desire to procreate. My wife and I are in our 40s and have no desire for any more kids but we still desire each other sexually. I also know a number of young couples who have no interest in having kids. Just because some people have a desire to procreate doesn't mean everyone does. In fact we witness desire for procreation ebbing and flowing in society itself. These days, wealthy first world countries are finding their citizens are lacking the desire to procreate to extent that some are worried about being able to maintain their populations.

I'm a grandfather. These little boy arguments you bring to me I swipe away like you were just that, a child. 😄

Not even all heterosexuals are driven by the desire to procreate. My wife and I are in our 40s and have no desire for any more kids but we still desire each other sexually. I also know a number of young couples who have no interest in having kids. Just because some people have a desire to procreate doesn't mean everyone does. In fact we witness desire for procreation ebbing and flowing in society itself. These days, wealthy first countries are finding their citizens are lacking the desire to procreate to extent that some are worried about being able to maintain their populations.

You actually argued that pro-creation doesn't drive sex. How could you become a grandfather? Then again you claimed you were black too

You actually argued that pro-creation doesn't drive sex. How could you become a grandfather? Then again you claimed you were black too
Your incredulity isn't a counter. People have way more sex throughout their lives then they have babies. If pro-creation drove sexual desire that wouldn't be the case.

Your incredulity isn't a counter. People have way more sex throughout their lives then they have babies. If pro-creation drove sexual desire that wouldn't be the case.

You said procreation had nothing to do with boys chasing girls. You said it, own it

Well, let's see. How many old white women do you know who outlived their husbands and are lonely enough to marry anyone?
These fantasies transpire in your own imagination. I literally can't see them. That's sorta my point. Only you see your fantasies vividly. I only get excerpts.

You said procreation had nothing to do with boys chasing girls. You said it, own it
I will. I stand by my argument that teenage boys think mainly of sexual satisfaction and glorification rather than procreation. I'm happy for you to take the opposite. 😄 Maybe you're confusing fornication with procreation?

What are the explicit sex scenes in 1984? I've read it several times, show me what you're talking about.

The scene where Winston hires a prostitute, only to find out she is old. But he does it anyway because he thinks the party is going to bust him.

Also explicit sex scene between him and Julia.

I missed the part in Botticelli's and Michaelangelo's works where they talk about lubing up and buttfucking a kid.
Ever notice homophobes describe gay sex in lurid detail? It's like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about steak.

The scene where Winston hires a prostitute, only to find out she is old. But he does it anyway because he thinks the party is going to bust him.

Also explicit sex scene between him and Julia.

Ever notice homophobes describe gay sex in lurid detail? It's like a vegetarian who can't stop talking about steak.

Once again, reading directly from the books you want in middle school libraries is "lurid"?

Forum List

Back