Listen to the exact words in the exact books Democrats want in our public school libraries

The idea that the only natural form of sex is sex in service of procreation must rely on the logical assumption that sex outside the purposes of sexual reproduction is unnatural. Does that logically follow? Are horny young men thinking about being fathers when they're staring at girls in their class?

What a strange non-argument.

Yes, boys lusting after girls in class is ultimately for the intended reason of reproduction. I met my wife lusting for her when I was getting my bachelor's degree. I know you're not black, but what gender are you? It's well down the list of 37 genders, isn't it?

Well slightly different in that homosexuality involves two consenting people.
Consent only matters with respect to the act itself, not the feelings of homosexuality which you call a natural variation. If homosexuality is a natural variation, it is no different than someone being attracted to other animals being a natural variation.

What a strange non-argument.

Yes, boys lusting after girls in class is ultimately for the intended reason of reproduction.
Is it? I remember being a teenage boy. Sex was definitely on my mind, procreation was not. That the mixing of male and female gametes can naturally lead to procreation does not mean that the only natural sex is sex in service of procreation. The natural lust for sex outside of procreation disproves your theory. I should of realized I would need to hold your hand through that explanation.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Consent only matters with respect to the act itself, not the feelings of homosexuality which you call a natural variation. If homosexuality is a natural variation, it is no different than someone being attracted to other animals being a natural variation.
It's also no different than the variation of heterosexuality or pedophilia. These are all natural, sexual, impulses and desires that can be found in humans. That doesn't mean they should all be legal, just that they're all naturally occurring.

You response of angry name calling and deplorable accusations shows your inability to come close to challenging my reasoning.
My observations are dead on! Name calling (Bingo)? Your reasoning is simply a way to soothe the fact that your lifestyle is deeply mental illness, that you cannot justify any other way but to call it normal!

Is it? I remember being a teenage boy. Sex was definitely on my mind, procreation was not. That the mixing of male and female gametes can naturally lead to procreation does not mean that the only natural sex is sex in service of procreation. The natural lust for sex outside of procreation disproves your theory. I should of realized I would need to hold your hand through that explanation.
The entire point of sexual attraction from a biological perspective is to promote procreation. What don't you understand?

It's also no different than the variation of heterosexuality or pedophilia. These are all natural, sexual, impulses and desires that can be found in humans. That doesn't mean they should all be legal, just that they're all naturally occurring.
No. You aren't born a pedophile nor a homosexual. You seem to vastly underrate the power of conditioning.

Again with the strawman. I never said it was against you. I successfully argued homosexuality was natural against Frankenstein.

I wasn't arguing against the notion that oral sex doesn't lead to pregnancy. Who was? 😄 Can you point them out?
The hell you did, you made no such argument, except to say it it is totally natural, which is simply not true it goes against the natural order

My observations are dead on! Name calling (Bingo)? Your reasoning is simply a way to soothe the fact that your lifestyle is deeply mental illness, that you cannot justify any other way but to call it normal!
Normal and natural aren't the same thing you Bingo. Normal is an expression of a mathematical average that requires context. It's not normal for someone to be gay, it abnormal. But that simply means any given person is more likely to be straight than to gay. It is normal for there to be a small portion of gay people in every community. See. Context matters. In some its normal, in others not so much. But in every context homosexuality is natural.

Normal and natural aren't the same thing you Bingo. Normal is an expression of a mathematical average that requires context. It's not normal for someone to be gay, it abnormal. But that simply means any given person is more likely to be straight than to gay. It is normal for there to be a small portion of gay people in every community. See. Context matters. In some its normal, in others not so much. But in every context homosexuality is natural.
No no it isn't normal it defies logic as male female is for procreation anything else is unnatural

No. You aren't born a pedophile nor a homosexual. You seem to vastly underrate the power of conditioning.
No. I've simply correctly judged your ability to make your case. Which you haven't. Of you want to show these are the cause of conditioning then let's see it.

You have made no argument only statements which go against biology
In what way does homosexuality go against biology? If your biology is such that you feel arousal from members of the same sex then that is your bodies natural response. We can see this natural homosexual attraction in fMRIs.

Forum List

Back