Listen to the exact words in the exact books Democrats want in our public school libraries

No. I've simply correctly judged your ability to make your case. Which you haven't. Of you want to show these are the cause of conditioning then let's see it.

Are you claiming that pedophiles are born that way? Boy have you backed yourself into a corner.

I'm a grandfather. These little boy arguments you bring to me I swipe away like you were just that, a child. 😄

Not even all heterosexuals are driven by the desire to procreate. My wife and I are in our 40s and have no desire for any more kids but we still desire each other sexually. I also know a number of young couples who have no interest in having kids. Just because some people have a desire to procreate doesn't mean everyone does. In fact we witness desire for procreation ebbing and flowing in society itself. These days, wealthy first world countries are finding their citizens are lacking the desire to procreate to extent that some are worried about being able to maintain their populations.

You have absolutely ZERO understanding of real science.

I don't care if you think homosexuality would be legal, it still doesn't make it unnatural.

Other animals do not exhibit this behavior. Don't give me that male dogs hump each other either, that is a dominance thing, no actual sex is going on there.

Deviant is a religious pejorative, not a scientific assessment. You can't help but tell on yourself.

Do tell. Tell us how it is scientifically natural to be sexually attracted to the same sex, despite the scientific fact that other animals, who act much more on instinct, do not exhibit this behaviour. It is a learned trait, a trait that animals are not exposed to and therefore do not express.

I did and you floundered. I argued sexual satisfaction is what most people engaging in sexual intercourse desire by the evidence of people engaging in way more sexual gratification in their lives than sexual procreation.

You seriously don't get the connection between horny teenage boys and perpetuation of the species. It's a complete mystery to you. Wow, I can't make you look any more stupid than you're doing to yourself

You seriously don't get the connection between horny teenage boys and perpetuation of the species. It's a complete mystery to you. Wow, I can't make you look any more stupid than you're doing to yourself
Nope. Teenage boys aren't responsible for the perpetuation of the species. We actually try to avoid teenage pregnacy. What century are you living in? 😄

Nope. Teenage boys aren't responsible for the perpetuation of the species. We actually try to avoid teenage pregnacy. What century are you living in? 😄

I feel you, White Boy. Boy on boy sex, boy on girl with penis sex, girl on boy sex, girl on boy without penis sex, it's all so complicated.

And don't worry, kiddo, when you're older, someone will explain the boy/girl thing to you. Or you may realize it yourself

Your source was missing two things you claimed, one was that the Democrats were to blame and the other was that 6-year-olds were targeted. If I somehow missed them, please point me to them. Thanks.
LOL... the book stated that it targeted tweens. That's not young enough for you? Democrats are the ones opposing the removal of these books so it stands to reason that they are in favor of having them.

Are you claiming that pedophiles are born that way? Boy have you backed yourself into a corner.

I'm sure they are... but the difference between a pedophile and gay person is the matter of CONSENT.

Adult gay people can consent. Children cannot.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I'm sure they are... but the difference between a pedophile and gay person is the matter of CONSENT.

Adult gay people can consent. Children cannot.
Since pedophiles are born that way, wouldn't you agree they should be aborted?

Sure sure, you are just another hypocrite trying to find a way around joes racism by changing the subject.
^ Raving conservative lunacy.

And familiarize yourself with a poster's positions before spewing nonsense; I oppose the presidency of Biden as much as your twisted and dangerous derangement.

Forum List

Back