Listen to the exact words in the exact books Democrats want in our public school libraries

It appears that school libraries are the new pedopizza parlors of the delusional conservative imagination.

The problem here is not imaginary Marxist groomers, but the mental health issues of far too many conservatives.

80 pages of democrats defending child abuse and child sexualization.
A great day for US Messageboard

Sure it is. Just calm down and leave LGBTQ kids alone. Stop trying to shove your conservative agenda down their throats.

Right back at ya.

Tell the faggots to stop shoving their idiotic bullshit down my childrens' throats.

Hey, I give as good as I get. You get in my face, I get in yours.

Sounds good to me; why anyone would have a problem with this is beyond me.

You have no children, and no experience with children?

It appears that school libraries are the new pedopizza parlors of the delusional conservative imagination.

The problem here is not imaginary Marxist groomers, but the mental health issues of far too many conservatives.
The problem here, is trannies don't get to use my daughter's bathroom.

Sorry, too risky.

Right back at ya.
You're battling your own homophobic & pedophile-packed delusions.

If you want to live in caves and cave-school therein, go right ahead.

But leave our children alone.
Tell the faggots to stop shoving their idiotic bullshit down my childrens' throats.
See above.
Hey, I give as good as I get. You get in my face, I get in yours.

You have no children, and no experience with children?
See above.

Last edited:
The problem here, is trannies don't get to use my daughter's bathroom.

Sorry, too risky.
I hope you get the help you need to battle these delusions and the harm they bring to you as well as our children.

There are - deep and closeted.

See above.
Yup, just as I suspected. You have to imagine they're there because you can't see them, hear them, or in any other way detect them. But you're sure they're there because reasons and stuff.

These books are literally there at schools.

This is not like an urban legend about pizza codewords, fam.

It's amazing to view a thread where we hear the actual text in these groomer books only to have the clinically insane deny it, isn't it?
It is amazing how the left conflate the issue of protecting school children from sexually explicit materials with Nazi book burning.

Forum List

Back