🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Listen up for once, CO2 does NOT govern Climate

They haven't been vague about the consequences, but you have been fuckup.

Can you put a monetary number on the costs of inaction?
You are denying that there are consequences unless we embrace alternative energy and jump off a cliff with it

You apparently don't, since you won't tell us what it is.
I have related the eco wacko claim

Namely that the world is going to be a horrible and perhaps impossible place to live if we continue to use oil

Question for you deniers. What are you doing to control climate? When did you start? Do you understand who is controlling you? And yes you are a denier. A denier of truth.
Bob what is this idiotic control the climate bullshit.

Also noted, is your political response to science.

Hilarious Bob.

Can you post the comments by President Biden stating that we control the world's climate.
I am sorry to learn you are not well informed. Surely google his beliefs will explain he thinks humans are in charge of global climate.

I am sorry to learn you are not well informed. Surely google his beliefs will explain he thinks humans are in charge of global climate.
Bob, you're the fuckup who stated that he has claimed it. I'm just asking for your evidence of it.

Maybe dick lindzen has it.

Bob, you're the fuckup who stated that he has claimed it. I'm just asking for your evidence of it.

Maybe dick lindzen has it.
I did not believe till today you really are that dense. What the hell have we been denying?

HUH? We deny that man controls climate. That is it.

I did not believe till today you really are that dense. What the hell have we been denying?

HUH? We deny that man controls climate. That is it.
And I asked you how man could control the climate Bob.

And you’re just being an ass about it.

...how man could control the climate Bob.
Did man control any of these climatic events?

F2.large.jpg

From all of my looking into all of this there are no easy answers.

Is there any "climate change"?
Yes, but such an insignificant amount currently that there's no perceptual notice by any of the environment so far.

Is CO² as significant portion as we think?
No...not yet. I'm hesitant to think that it ever will be because as we continue to produce more the bacteria and plant life that consume it increases as well.

First law of thermodynamics is that heat dissipates....there's no containing it. It can be absorbed until saturation but it is energy.
Currently the major problem is heat and heating up of the atmosphere by our use of energy. And the type really is not significant. Electricity or petroleum or other types doesn't matter. It's the use of energy period that is causing the heat.

Most of the heat generated is dissipated into the vastness of outer space at a regular rate by our upper atmosphere. One time bursts of heat are absolutely inconsequential. But the whole planet with huge cities creating heat by energy usage on a consistent basis is not inconsequential anymore.

Northern hemisphere uses by far the most energy. And if the answer was as simple as stopping petroleum usage and switching to nuclear power it really wouldn't be a problem. But it is not....it's ANY TYPE OF ENERGY that is the problem. (But only in the northern hemisphere) And the day we solve it our troubles will be over instantly because the heating of the upper atmosphere will be over and the ongoing cooling will suffice.

Consumers only use 25% of the energy available. It's industry that uses the other 75%. People are not the problem.
Corporate giants are the problem.

No, I stated the evident and you proposed it confuses you.

Here is more evidence man can't control climate. And I mean even using Carbon Dioxide as the excuse.

I will admit to being an ass when I claim you are a fuckup as you called me. Can you admit that was being an ass by you?

Forum List

Back