🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Listen up for once, CO2 does NOT govern Climate

And there's the pseudoscience crankery. "I DON'T LIKE THE DATA, SO IT'S ALL FRAUDULENT!".

Let me run the data myself then ... why do you keep processes secret? ...

The link you gave is full of distribution curves ... see all the grey shading? ... that's instrumentation error ... these changes can't be measured in the field, only in computer simulations ... take a core science class at your local community college, they'll show you what I mean, there's always a few experiments that demonstrate this ... this is foundational to the experimental side of science ...

How well do these models work prior to 1980? ... we should find the same truths, don't you think? ... let's run these models ourselves, we should be able to duplicate Hansen's work from 1988 ... you know ... [giggle] ... on our wristwatches ...

Sure, let’s jack it up to 50,000 ppm.

See what happens

How do you propose to "jack it up to 50,000 ppm (sic)", genius?
You don't even realize that the proper measure is ppmv, meaning "parts per milllion volume" (not mass).

Why don't you glue your hands to a highway someplace, like the EcoFreaks are doing in Germany, hmmm? That ought to help.

How do you propose to "jack it up to 50,000 ppm (sic)", genius?
You don't even realize that the proper measure is ppmv, meaning "parts per milllion volume" (not mass).

Why don't you glue your hands to a highway someplace, like the EcoFreaks are doing in Germany, hmmm? That ought to help.
Okay let’s do 500ppmv as it’s good for plants?

Well, if you’re stupid, be fucking stupid.
Go fuck yourself

You are nust a common lib 30-year man pushing the lie that the world is coming to the end someday in the distant future but demanding action now

You are a flake

Let me run the data myself then ... why do you keep processes secret? ...
They don't. That's just a crazy story you made up. Why did you make it up?

You didn't even try to find it yourself. Why? And do you understand how bad that makes you look?

The link you gave is full of distribution curves ... see all the grey shading? ... that's instrumentation error ... these changes can't be measured in the field, only in computer simulations ... take a core science class at your local community college, they'll show you what I mean, there's always a few experiments that demonstrate this ... this is foundational to the experimental side of science ...
That made no sense at all. You clearly fail at statistics, among many other things.

How well do these models work prior to 1980? ...
Dr. Suki Manabe did some good ones, even with such very limited computer power. Using models, he correctly predicted that Antarctic sea ice levels would initially rise, and then fall again.

Anyways, just your usual crap. The data disagrees with you, so you declare all the data is faked. Typical cult behavior.

Seriously, what do you want. Are you saying it's required that some PDP-11 code from 1976 has been preserved, so you can run it on a smartphone, and if it's not, that proves fraud? That's kooky.

Last edited:
Go fuck yourself

You are nust a common lib 30-year man pushing the lie that the world is coming to the end someday in the distant future but demanding action now

You are a flake
What's coming to an end fuckup?

The world? Can you be more fuckup specific.

What's coming to an end fuckup?

The world? Can you be more fuckup specific.
Exactly

The eco lib lie is that doomsday is about 30 years in the future unless we take drastic action now

The greenies scare the bejabbers out of easily influenced people like you

and you agree to any crazy thing they decide to do

Exactly

The eco lib lie is that doomsday is about 30 years in the future unless we take drastic action now

The greenies scare the bejabbers out of easily influenced people like you

and you agree to any crazy thing they decide to do
Doomsday? Like the world will explode and cease to exist?

Can you be more fuckup specific.

Doomsday? Like the world will explode and cease to exist?

Can you be more fuckup specific.
If you listen to the eco freaks that's almost what they are saying

And you are being influenced by them

This video is by this planet's finest of all climate experts.
He explains the major errors we have been led to the alarmist camp by.

In my opinion there are no errors. The people who fostered this hoax are well aware of the fact that it's a hoax however it's a very lucrative hoax.
And once again money is really what it's all about. Good video though.

If you listen to the eco freaks that's almost what they are saying

And you are being influenced by them
Yes, I believe in subject matter experts.

What are those eco people saying exactly?

In my opinion there are no errors. The people who fostered this hoax are well aware of the fact that it's a hoax however it's a very lucrative hoax.
And once again money is really what it's all about. Good video though.
Dick lindzen using NAZI references proves what?

Also, he has made several major errors in his so-called research.

He's nothing more than a sad denier.

Lindzen debunked again: New scientific study finds his paper downplaying dangers of human-caused warming is “seriously in error”

Yes, I believe in subject matter experts.

What are those eco people saying exactly?
Dont play dumb

You know the eco lib lie ad well as I do

You just dont want to admit how much you have been traumatized by them

Dont play dumb

You know the eco lib lie ad well as I do

You just dont want to admit how much you have been traumatized by them
I'm not the one playing dumb here.

Exactly what are you claiming the eco people are claiming? I don't think that you know.

I'm not the one playing dumb here.

Exactly what are you claiming the eco people are claiming? I don't think that you know.
Yes you are

And with good reason because eco libs take themselves and their cause very seriously and it pisses you off when the rest of us make fun of you

Yes you are

And with good reason because eco libs take themselves and their cause very seriously and it pisses you off when the rest of us make fun of you
You're only clowning yourself fuckup.

Again, what are the eco people claiming will happen if we don't lower our CO2 levels?

You're only clowning yourself fuckup.

Again, what are the eco people claiming will happen if we don't lower our CO2 levels?
Your side is normally kind or vague about the consequences

They leave that to your imagination

But the eco libs such as you and the brain damaged swedish teenager assure us it will be bad

Your side is normally kind or vague about the consequences

They leave that to your imagination

But the eco libs such as you and the brain damaged swedish teenager assure us it will be bad
They haven't been vague about the consequences, but you have been fuckup.

Can you put a monetary number on the costs of inaction?

Forum List

Back