🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Listen up for once, CO2 does NOT govern Climate

Look, alarmism is a cult. If one is alarmed over a genuine issue, such as forest fires happen, then steps can be taken to mitigate those fires. But climate is not a thing that can be controlled by man. Man would have controlled climate if man had the means.
Per the alarmists, the past very cold and heavy snowfalls never should have happened. Were the alarmists right, Death Valley would hold the current record for most hot period ever. But that period was in the early 1900s and not the recent era. Try to recall that you are driven not by scientists, but by the politicians.
Everything on phax opinion is an alert.

Everything in maga world is a crisis.

You need to leave the cult.

There has to be a certain percentage of true believers in the Al Gore variety of alarmism. It is why this nations past included burning females accepted as being witches. It happens. Even today.
Hilarious

Burning witches? Was at any point acceptable in our nation? Dude, white poeoe lynched far more black people and that actually was acceptable in our nation.

You want alarmism? Listen to anything in maga fuckup world.

I didn't ask for more evasions. I asked you to state your point directly, in your own words, and then back it up.

Needless to say, you couldn't. And nobody is surprised.
I think his point was that the feedback amplification being 2 to 3 times greater than the associated temperature of CO2 is unfounded and not science.

The way to understand this AGW horseshit all we have to do is follow the money.
Yep.

All the corrupting bribe money flows to the denier side.

Therefore, all the fraud and crap psuedoscience comes from the denier side.

No scientist pushes something as reality-defying as denialism unless they're getting paid mucho dinero to do so. It's almost as bad as pushing flat earthism.

And Flash here loves that corruption, since it enriches his fascist masters. Denialism isn't the cult here, fascism is the cult, and denialism is just one of the mandated beliefs for those in that cult.

Said by a poster who is guilty of the same. Back up your claims. I know I am not surprised you can't back up your claims.
I regret to inform you that all positions in my pout-stalker squad are currently filled.

I'll keep your application on file, and I'll let you know if a spot opens up.

While you're waiting, you might want to tell us, in your own words, what you find to be incorrect about climate science. Be specific. That is, give something more than "DERP! I THINK IT'S WRONG, AND I TOOK A SCIENCE CLASS!".

I regret to inform you that all positions in my pout-stalker squad are currently filled.

I'll keep your application on file, and I'll let you know if a spot opens up.

While you're waiting, you might want to tell us, in your own words, what you find to be incorrect about climate science. Be specific. That is, give something more than "DERP! I THINK IT'S WRONG, AND I TOOK A SCIENCE CLASS!".
Well, let's look at some evidence.

By the way, this came from a University.

CO2 concentration in relation to plants​

Photosynthesis utilizes CO2 in the production of sugar which degrades during respiration and helps in plant’s growth. Although atmospheric and environmental conditions like light, water, nutrition, humidity and temperature may affect the rate of CO2 utilization, the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere has a greater influence. Variation in CO2 concentration depends upon the time of day, season, number of CO2-producing industries, composting, combustion and number of CO2-absorbing sources like plants and water bodies nearby. The ambient CO2 (naturally occurring level of CO2) concentration of 400 parts per million can occur in a properly vented greenhouse. However, the concentration is much lower than ambient during the day and much higher at night in sealed greenhouses. The carbon dioxide level is higher at night because of plant respiration and microbial activities. The carbon dioxide level may drop to 150 to 200 parts per million during the day in a sealed greenhouse, because CO2 is utilized by plants for photosynthesis during daytime. Exposure of plants to lower levels of CO2 even for a short period can reduce rate of photosynthesis and plant growth. Generally, doubling ambient CO2 level (i.e. 700 to 800 parts per million) can make a significant and visible difference in plant yield. Plants with a C3 photosynthetic pathway (geranium, petunia, pansy, aster lily and most dicot species) have a 3-carbon compound as the first product in their photosynthetic pathway, thus are called C3 plants and are more responsive to higher CO2 concentration than plants having a C4 pathway (most of the grass species have a 4-carbon compound as the first product in their photosynthetic pathway, thus are called C4 plants). An increase in ambient CO2 to 800-1,000 ppm can increase yield of C3 plants up to 40%-100% percent and C4 plants by 10%-25% while keeping other inputs at an optimum level. Plants show a positive response up to 700 to need of 1,800 parts per million, but higher levels of CO2 may cause plant damage (Figure 1).

Lesson learned. Plants create Oxygen. Oxygen supports human life.

My primary objections are elementary.
1. Not possible to forecast climate out to 100 years, nor even 10 years.
2. Alarmism is not a solution anyway.
3. We would be better off with a lot more plant life.
4. The scare tactics involved with science angers me. A hell of a lot. It is putting the Feds in charge of my life, my kids lives and my neighbors lives as never done in the past. I do not want the Feds dictating my choices.

Yep.

All the corrupting bribe money flows to the denier side.

No scientist pushes something as reality-defying as denialism unless they're getting paid mucho dinero to do so. It's almost as bad as pushing flat earthism.

And Flash here loves that corruption, since it enriches his fascist masters. Denialism isn't the cult here, fascism is the cult, and denialism is just one of the mandated beliefs for those in that cult.
Not one word in that is true and you did not correctly support anything you claim.
We are sick of your alarmism.

Hilarious

Burning witches? Was at any point acceptable in our nation? Dude, white poeoe lynched far more black people and that actually was acceptable in our nation.

You want alarmism? Listen to anything in maga fuckup world.
Woodrow Wilson A famous Democrat president presented a movie at the White House called Birth of a nation that even today is very controversial. Of Course a particular party lynched blacks. Most however were in modern times and not during the reconstruction era. In fact the Wilson film sparked a revival of the KKK. A lesser told story is that when the blacks were lynched, Democrats also lynched white republicans over trying to help blacks.

Everything on phax opinion is an alert.

Everything in maga world is a crisis.

You need to leave the cult.
No it has nothing to do with making America great again. I really got into this when the alarmists forecast the death of Earth. It shocked me that those who can't predict weather for a month tried to predict climate for a hundred years into the future. Notice they do not claim that today the danger is here. They say if we do not change, it will happen in some future they believe exists. They are selling you snake oil.

What relevance is this video to the science on AGW? Does it disprove the fact our planet is warming?
Spring warms from Winter. Can you tell me the harm caused by Spring?

You stupid Moon Bat. The realists are not these Environmental Wackos scamming government for billions and billions in subsidies. They are not the ones lobbying the filthy ass government to pass laws fucking the American people while making the Environmental Wacko scammers rich.

Climate change is real. Man made climate change is scam. There is absolutely no credible evidence that there is man made climate change. Only a silly ass non scientific correlation, shit in shit out research money grabbing computer simulations and a tremendous amount of fraudulent and false data.

1,600 what?

Climate scientists or other? A;so, noted is they claim what? That we can stop it so....don't try?
Remember when Trump suggested trying to use a Nuclear bomb trying to control Hurricanes? Democrats roasted him and called him a fake. But he was trying to do what you want, take control of climate. Storm by storm, that is what it takes to control climate as Democrats want done.

The way to understand this AGW horseshit all we have to do is follow the money.

A lot of people are getting rich from the scam.

Like the UAW (cash cow of the Democrats) benefiting from billions in subsidies to Ford/Chrysler/GM to build these idiot EVs that will do nothing to change the climate.

How bout all the Democrat investors that will make money off the contracts for the stupid charging stations that is being funded with billions of our taxpayer's money?

The list goes on and on.
There are Billions of dollars flowing to the cult members whose fantasy is they can manage global climate. They are very arrogant.
Worse, the gas they hate, Carbon Dioxide is a gas that produces green plants that also produce global oxygen. And man will die if short of oxygen for long.

I have challenged hundreds of the cult alarmists to solve this simple problem.
Death Valley is on record for having the hottest period of heat when it hit 134 degrees.

Was this recently?

Absolutely not. It happened back in 1913, 110 years ago. It has not got close to the record in the past 50 years.

The problem to solve is why isn't Death Valley holding the current record? California is an ideal testing ground for this death gas known as Carbon Dioxide.
Actually Carbon Dioxide is the gas of human life. But for it, we would not have plants including food plants. Greenhouses operate at up to 1000 ppm. They do not have death notices on the doors of green houses.

Global climate is very very complex. A poster posted the global picture and discusses the enormous complexity of climate on a global scale. This is the link.

Remember when Trump suggested trying to use a Nuclear bomb trying to control Hurricanes? Democrats roasted him and called him a fake. But he was trying to do what you want, take control of climate. Storm by storm, that is what it takes to control climate as Democrats want done.
The Democratic Party would like to reduce the amount of CO2 in our only world.

Would like not to fill up the oceans with plastic.

And you invent a strawman argument about controlling climate.

You need to reduce the idiot in you.

Forum List

Back