🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Listen up for once, CO2 does NOT govern Climate

Appeal to authority fallacy, so invalid. And a really stupid one, given that we have a hundred times as many authorities.

Here's your challenge, which we all know you'll run from. Explain the issue yourself, in your own words. If you're not a brainwashed cult parrot, just squawking out what you're told to squawk, that shouldn't be a problem.

You're not fooling anyone. It's very obvious that you know nothing about this topic, so stop bothering the adults. Back to the kiddie table with you, here's juicebox.
Now you are appealing to me as the authority. Thank you. I have posted several videos and discussed them to explain this to even the most of the brain dead. I believe Democrats deny being in charge of Climate. I sure am not in charge of climate. The problem is what Democrats claim. That Earth is doomed in 12 years if we do not obey the Democrats.
If Man can't control climate and be in charge of it, what the hell can he do about a gas that greens Earth, keeps plants living and man as well who eats plants.
Now you explain it in your own words and not in the words of democrats.

You are one sicko perv. Hasn't anyone ever told you that normal people don't spend their days dreaming up the kind of perv fantasies that you fixate on?

And why is it always up to me to stage theses interventions? Oh, that's right. It's because Trump cultists have driven away all the normal people around them.

This is why normal humans keep their children and pets well away from Trump cultists.
They need to protect their children from Biden the inept buttface.

All that supposedly excuses Biden's crimes, Biden's sniffing children, Biden virtually an idiot.

All because a former Marine General hates Trump?

I served in the Army but this is about my dead Uncle Eugene, a Sgt killed by the communists in the South part of Korea.

Tell me, what was in this for him and his family? One of Genes oldest daughters killed herself. Was it good for her that her dad was killed on duty?
The former 1-term fuckup thinks that people killed in action are suckers.

Now you are appealing to me as the authority. Thank you. I have posted several videos and discussed them
Stop telling that lie. It's not fooling anyone. You've discussed none of your videos. You've just demanded that everyone accept them because of how important some muckety-muck is.

Just admit it. You know nothing about the topic, and now you're butthurt because I'm highlighting that.

Out of curiousity, how do you justify being such a dishonest weasel? How do you manage to look into a mirror without puking? If I behaved as badly as you do, I'd commit ritual hari-kari to remove the stain of dishonor from my family.

Stop telling that lie. It's not fooling anyone. You've discussed none of your videos. You've just demanded that everyone accept them because of how important some muckety-muck is.

Just admit it. You know nothing about the topic, and now you're butthurt because I'm highlighting that.
Plus, his sources suck. There all from the CO2 is good crowd.

Forum List

Back