🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Listen up for once, CO2 does NOT govern Climate

No, I stated the evident and you proposed it confuses you.

Here is more evidence man can't control climate. And I mean even using Carbon Dioxide as the excuse.

Is Billy a climate scientist?

No, I stated the evident and you proposed it confuses you.

Here is more evidence man can't control climate. And I mean even using Carbon Dioxide as the excuse.

That's not exactly true.
Cities generate heat.
As the world Population increases and the larger the cities become the more heat is generated by any and all energy sources. It is starting to become more heat than the upper atmosphere can dissipate into outer space.

Where at the moment the changes are insignificant enough to really have no effect. The pace we, as a planet and as a whole, with all energy usage is on pace to cause problems for us in the future. It really doesn't matter what type of energy we use from renewable to petroleum or nuclear....it's any energy type that is the problem.

However, the goal is the people on the planet and not so much the planet. The people need the planet. If we destroy the planet the people will die. Currently we need the energy so that people will live.

We need to figure out a better form of symbiosis to continue to live. That's all I'm saying. Green energy is an oxymoron. There is no such thing. The act of the transformation of energy is part and utilizing that energy is the other.

Things like LED lights are good....less energy for the same light as a tungsten light. Less heat everywhere. Heat is the problem. Not CO² or any other greenhouse gas.

That's not exactly true.
Cities generate heat.
As the world Population increases and the larger the cities become the more heat is generated by any and all energy sources. It is starting to become more heat than the upper atmosphere can dissipate into outer space.

Where at the moment the changes are insignificant enough to really have no effect. The pace we, as a planet and as a whole, with all energy usage is on pace to cause problems for us in the future. It really doesn't matter what type of energy we use from renewable to petroleum or nuclear....it's any energy type that is the problem.

However, the goal is the people on the planet and not so much the planet. The people need the planet. If we destroy the planet the people will die. Currently we need the energy so that people will live.

We need to figure out a better form of symbiosis to continue to live. That's all I'm saying. Green energy is an oxymoron. There is no such thing. The act of the transformation of energy is part and utilizing that energy is the other.

Things like LED lights are good....less energy for the same light as a tungsten light. Less heat everywhere. Heat is the problem. Not CO² or any other greenhouse gas.
Heat does not directly translate to climate change. It is a part of the equation, that i also believe.

I will give you a good example. Death Valley. The conditions of the climate are pretty stable.

Heat does not directly translate to climate change. It is a part of the equation, that i also believe.

I will give you a good example. Death Valley. The conditions of the climate are pretty stable.
Deserts are not part of the problem. Sure they absorb heat during the day but at night they lose it rapidly. Cities continue to generate heat into the night due to the energy used in them.

Like I said before...the amount of heat they generate into the upper atmosphere is negligible at this point....barely enough to create a tenth of a degree change in the upper atmosphere. (Which it then loses to outer space) What is the problem is the INCREASES in the use of energy by the entire planet. It's growing rapidly and causing the heat. (1st law of thermodynamics) only so much heat can be dissipated by our upper atmosphere at a time. As a planet, if we generate too much heat things will change until we stop generating the heat...then things will return to equilibrium.

You are correct about CO². If concentrations were actually high then we could not breathe and everything would die. But 80% nitrogen atmosphere and 2% CO² hasn't changed in the thousands of years we have existed. Even when we burned wood, trash, and coal for everything energy related. CO² is a heavy, ground hugging gas. It never reaches the upper atmosphere. Even heavy air traffic doesn't affect it much at all.

It is absolutely stupid to punish the consumers (individual people) about the energy/heat rise when in truth they aren't actually the heat generators which is industrial community and their consumption of energy. There are a LOT of processes that can be changed to not generate heat or utilize heat more efficiently than are currently used.
Steel production has changed for the better but can still be made much better. Same with a lot of processes from car mfg, glass mfg, to plastics. (Recycling has no effect except to keep the trash down)

These are the things that can be done to help and would be extremely beneficial and cost effective. But they do require more capitol investment and higher stock P/E ratios for startups.

Bob what is this idiotic control the climate bullshit.

Also noted, is your political response to science.
Who is being asked to control the climate? And you talk like you want to control climate.

Last edited:
Deserts are not part of the problem. Sure they absorb heat during the day but at night they lose it rapidly. Cities continue to generate heat into the night due to the energy used in them.

Like I said before...the amount of heat they generate into the upper atmosphere is negligible at this point....barely enough to create a tenth of a degree change in the upper atmosphere. (Which it then loses to outer space) What is the problem is the INCREASES in the use of energy by the entire planet. It's growing rapidly and causing the heat. (1st law of thermodynamics) only so much heat can be dissipated by our upper atmosphere at a time. As a planet, if we generate too much heat things will change until we stop generating the heat...then things will return to equilibrium.

You are correct about CO². If concentrations were actually high then we could not breathe and everything would die. But 80% nitrogen atmosphere and 2% CO² hasn't changed in the thousands of years we have existed. Even when we burned wood, trash, and coal for everything energy related. CO² is a heavy, ground hugging gas. It never reaches the upper atmosphere. Even heavy air traffic doesn't affect it much at all.

It is absolutely stupid to punish the consumers (individual people) about the energy/heat rise when in truth they aren't actually the heat generators which is industrial community and their consumption of energy. There are a LOT of processes that can be changed to not generate heat or utilize heat more efficiently than are currently used.
Steel production has changed for the better but can still be made much better. Same with a lot of processes from car mfg, glass mfg, to plastics. (Recycling has no effect except to keep the trash down)

These are the things that can be done to help and would be extremely beneficial and cost effective. But they do require more capitol investment and higher stock P/E ratios for startups.
Let's be frank and also honest. Deserts make up a good part of Western America. Climate typically originates in America from the West. And of course deserts are part of global climate generators. And your discussion of heat is rational and so is your discussion of CO2. Economics is an enormous factor as you point out. Also Earth has a vast amount more of animals than many years ago. Adding to the problem.

Well, no.

As I never brought up such a crazy idea, it must have come from you. Why do you believe that Biden and NASA are in charge of climate control?
They are not. Man is not. So quit this crazy talk pointing the blame at man.

Not a climate scientist.
Have you ever heard the great Climate Scientist Richard Lindzen question the idea of a climate scientist himself? He explains that the concept of climate control by man is a many disciplinary topic. Lindzen who is not an alarmist, as clearly you are, as is Biden who you like a lot, and that annoys you beyond all pale. Hopper is a respected physicist as you probably learned. And he leans on his physics knowledge to talk about a physical event, to wit Climate.

A good bit of the alarmist discussions are over physics.

This should clear up a lot that the Alarmists tell us is fact. But it is not fact at all.

proudly yes.

But president Biden isn't a lying, misogynist fuckup.

The same men who love Biden ignore his penchant for sniffing the hair of juvenile girls. Notice he never does it to boys. Has he been caught sniffing the hair of grown men?
Trump was never elected to be non sexual with women. Clinton was not as Democrats constantly told us as they defended Clinton. Trump was a hell of a good president. And he did the job of president and did not keep trying to fuckup America as Biden is doing.

The same men who love Biden ignore his penchant for sniffing the hair of juvenile girls. Notice he never does it to boys. Has he been caught sniffing the hair of grown men?
Trump was never elected to be non sexual with women. Clinton was not as Democrats constantly told us as they defended Clinton. Trump was a hell of a good president. And he did the job of president and did not keep trying to fuckup America as Biden is doing.
John Kelly, the longest-serving White House chief of staff for Donald Trump, offered his harshest criticism yet of the former president in an exclusive statement to CNN.

Kelly set the record straight with on-the-record confirmation of a number of damning stories about statements Trump made behind closed doors attacking US service members and veterans, listing a number of objectionable comments Kelly witnessed Trump make firsthand.

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”

In the statement, Kelly is confirming, on the record, a number of details in a 2020 story in The Atlantic by editor-in-chief Jeffrey Goldberg, including Trump turning to Kelly on Memorial Day 2017, as they stood among those killed in Afghanistan and Iraq in Section 60 at Arlington National Cemetery, and saying, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?”

Everyone not a maga fuckup expects better from you Bob.

Have you ever heard the great Climate Scientist Richard Lindzen question the idea of a climate scientist himself?
Appeal to authority fallacy, so invalid. And a really stupid one, given that we have a hundred times as many authorities.

Here's your challenge, which we all know you'll run from. Explain the issue yourself, in your own words. If you're not a brainwashed cult parrot, just squawking out what you're told to squawk, that shouldn't be a problem.

You're not fooling anyone. It's very obvious that you know nothing about this topic, so stop bothering the adults. Back to the kiddie table with you, here's juicebox.

You are one sicko perv. Hasn't anyone ever told you that normal people don't spend their days dreaming up the kind of perv fantasies that you fixate on?

And why is it always up to me to stage theses interventions? Oh, that's right. It's because Trump cultists have driven away all the normal people around them.

This is why normal humans keep their children and pets well away from Trump cultists.

John Kelly, the longest-serving White House chief of staff for Donald Trump, offered his harshest criticism yet of the former president in an exclusive statement to CNN.

Kelly set the record straight with on-the-record confirmation of a number of damning stories about statements Trump made behind closed doors attacking US service members and veterans, listing a number of objectionable comments Kelly witnessed Trump make firsthand.

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”

In the statement, Kelly is confirming, on the record, a number of details in a 2020 story in The Atlantic by editor-in-chief Jeffrey Goldberg, including Trump turning to Kelly on Memorial Day 2017, as they stood among those killed in Afghanistan and Iraq in Section 60 at Arlington National Cemetery, and saying, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?”

Everyone not a maga fuckup expects better from you Bob.
All that supposedly excuses Biden's crimes, Biden's sniffing children, Biden virtually an idiot.

All because a former Marine General hates Trump?

I served in the Army but this is about my dead Uncle Eugene, a Sgt killed by the communists in the South part of Korea.

Tell me, what was in this for him and his family? One of Genes oldest daughters killed herself. Was it good for her that her dad was killed on duty?

You are one sicko perv. Hasn't anyone ever told you that normal people don't spend their days dreaming up the kind of perv fantasies that you fixate on?

And why is it always up to me to stage theses interventions? Oh, that's right. It's because Trump cultists have driven away all the normal people around them.

This is why normal humans keep their children and pets well away from Trump cultists.
I expected you to defend the Pervert Biden. Sure did.

Forum List

Back