Listening to Tucker Carlson tonight, for the first time in a long time. 20 Minutes in, he is quite accurate about his assessment on today

If she was black the argument would be "Do what you are told and you don't get hurt". That now seems to only apply to blacks, not white women.

Now with the hypocrisy noted, there appears to be NO justification for her getting shot. Maybe something happened we are not aware of but that seems unlikely.

And Tucker can go screw himself.
Trying to forcefully breach the Senate while it is in session is not a healthy choice.

People feel they are out of options once half the population loses their right to vote

A right to vote does not equate to a right to win.
Shut the fuck up.

Tell us for the next 4 years that this was an honest election. It will only increase our numbers.

You guys created this. Next 4 years will be hell for the left

Hypocrite. I didn't vote for Biden. I just realize Trump lost and he lost because of himself, not cheating.

Now to throw fuel on the fire, as I've thought about this long before all of this. What if 20M illegal immigrants are soon given the right to vote? How much more happy will those who followed the rules and did things right feel about their vote?
Exactly right.

Those 20 million will be one 50 million when their children reach voting age

That's why I try not to think about it, but the United States will be dead in 30 years or less. This can't be fixed. Like Rome we will die from within. Hope white liberals understand what's coming

If she was black the argument would be "Do what you are told and you don't get hurt". That now seems to only apply to blacks, not white women.

Now with the hypocrisy noted, there appears to be NO justification for her getting shot. Maybe something happened we are not aware of but that seems unlikely.

Trying to forcefully breach the Senate while it is in session is not a healthy choice.
I think we should do the same thing to the people that have been trying to get Trump out of office for 4 years.

People feel they are out of options once half the population loses their right to vote

A right to vote does not equate to a right to win.
Shut the fuck up.

Tell us for the next 4 years that this was an honest election. It will only increase our numbers.

Hypocrite. I didn't vote for Biden. I just realize Trump lost and he lost because of himself, not cheating.
I donno.....your name just reminds me of the sound shit makes when it hits the toilet bowl. *PKNOPP*

The woman killed today, according to him, is a married 14 year veteran of the military. These aren't foreign assets.
It is truly a shame and we should all be saddened at her loss, even though she forsook her military oath and participated in an attack on our nation's Capital building. May she rest in peace.
Slander. She took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution and there is no reason to think she didn't believe she was doing exactly that whether you are willing to agree or not.

The woman killed today, according to him, is a married 14 year veteran of the military. These aren't foreign assets.
It is truly a shame and we should all be saddened at her loss, even though she forsook her military oath and participated in an attack on our nation's Capital building. May she rest in peace.
Slander. She took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution and there is no reason to think she didn't believe she was doing exactly that whether you are willing to agree or not.
Nothing constitutional about breaking into the halls of congress in mob violence destroying windows, doors, attempting to break in and disrupt the House and Senate going about it's constitutionally mandated job. Their elected representative were on the floors advocating for them as other advocated for rule of law an procedures set out in the constitution. Protesting for redress of grievance is protected by the constitution. Anarchy, attempted coup via violent attack is not, even when the president invites them to Washington and then purposely sends them to take their voices to the capital. I am truly sorry she is dead. I wish she had chosen a different path. It was poor judgement and not in keeping with the best traditions of military service, though I am sure she served well while in uniform. Again, Sorry she died in this effort spurred by the president. May she rest in peace.

I think we should do the same thing to the people that have been trying to get Trump out of office for 4 years.

While I agree what spineless republicans will step up and do it?

Who said they were foreign assets?
When it comes to self-professed Conservatives, they have to throw up anything, anything that sticks, doesn't have to be true, or even make sense.

They'll all lap it up, like trained seals.

Watch...

Shut the fuck up.

Why would you vote in a CORRUPT SYSTEM bitch?

Who said they were foreign assets?
When it comes to self-professed Conservatives, they have to throw up anything, anything that sticks, doesn't have to be true, or even make sense.

They'll all lap it up, like trained seals.

Watch...

I've given up thinking things just can't get any crazier. I'm constantly wrong.

Forum List

Back