“Literally, I Was Shaking” – CNN'S Van Jones Rattled After Vivek Ramaswamy Exposes the Democrats’ Sinister Scheme to Replace Native-Born Americans

Like the ones who founded, built, funded and run this nation?
Like the ones who keep you savages tame and civilized?
Like the ones who spoon feed you parasites?

Those old white guys?
Remember, slaves are people who are controlled by one master to comply and stay in order and not to upset that which has been handed out. Seems the demofk leaders can't help showing off their best master impersonation.

it's why there is open borders right now!! creepy joe said so. Vivek made the comment in the last GOP debate creepy's words.

at 4:06 of this video

Need open borders to accomplish the feat, and that's what we currently have! if it quacks like a duck .........

There are no open borders, there is no war on whites. I don't listen to Ramaswamy. He is a birthright citizen talking about deporting birthright citizens. A fool.

There are no open borders, there is no war on whites. I don't listen to Ramaswamy. He is a birthright citizen talking about deporting birthright citizens. A fool.
There are not thousands of illegals swarming in Daily ...?

Like the ones who founded, built, funded and run this nation?
Like the ones who keep you savages tame and civilized?
Like the ones who spoon feed you parasites?

Those old white guys?
500 Nations were already here. White men founded nothing.

What they did to gain control was savagery.

And it has been white men who are the parasites.

And the 20 to 40 thousand year old human finds in the Americas smash the Tribal affiliation hilarity of early Americans

America was founded in 1776 by old white dudes.
Sad that you America haters still pretend you don’t know that.
Geee….why all the division?

IMG_1640.jpeg

it's why there is open borders right now!! creepy joe said so. Vivek made the comment in the last GOP debate creepy's words.

at 4:06 of this video

Need open borders to accomplish the feat, and that's what we currently have! if it quacks like a duck .........

IM2 , funny you laugh at national security and then bitch and moan at Jan 6 trespassing.

I gave you creepy's message, so you don't pay attention to creepy's talks? funny shit right there.

Note that he's using the Tucker Carlson version of the Great Replacement Theory. They want to make it a partisan issue, because they don't want White people to wake up to what's going on. The Great Replacement Theory is about replacing White people, not replacing Republicans. Republicans have long supported mass migration of non-Whites into the US. Perhaps the most damaging piece of legislation was the Hart-Cellar Act, which opened the floodgates to non-White immigration. Both parties supported it, but a greater percentage of Republicans in the House and Senate voted for it than Democrats did. It was Republicans who freed the black slaves and made them citizens, rather than deporting them back to Africa. Republicans only started speaking out against racial identity when White began reasserting our racial identity. In the words of Ben Shapiro, "I don't give a good damn about the so-called browning of America."

well, it is painting w/ too wide a brush to say ALL Republicans are in favor of this insanity at the border

America was founded in 1776 by old white dudes.
Sad that you America haters still pretend you don’t know that.
Geee….why all the division?
Who wrote into law all men (humans) are created equal but denied women the vote and made blacks 2/3 human.

So yeah, there’s that.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
well, it is painting w/ too wide a brush to say ALL Republicans are in favor of this insanity at the border
Republicans want mass non-White immigration so that businesses get cheap labor. In an olive branch to their base, they say that they support legal immigration, which really means legal mass migration of non-Whites.

Forum List

Back