“Literally, I Was Shaking” – CNN'S Van Jones Rattled After Vivek Ramaswamy Exposes the Democrats’ Sinister Scheme to Replace Native-Born Americans

Nice try….Cool theory…but aren’t those “people at the bottom” enjoying a negative effective tax rate? How are they contributing to the pensions for others?
They don't get to have their SS tax or medicare tax money back. Please rethink that thought. Our goal is not to be deceitful to our fellow posters.

Nothing is more teen angst than a white maga fuckup trying to explain his politics.
This was 12-15 Years ago ( I was in my 50s then ) and I called them Posers and Wannabes and that “Real Nazis “ were very old Men in Thuringia and Syria and Uruguay and near the Stennis Space Center in Alabama “ so they Snowflaked and Perma Banned me

Nothing is more teen angst than a white maga fuckup trying to explain his politics.
You sound triggered. Calm down Skippy

Screenshot_20220817-214752_Chrome.jpg

There is no war on whites.
it's why there is open borders right now!! creepy joe said so. Vivek made the comment in the last GOP debate creepy's words.

at 4:06 of this video

Need open borders to accomplish the feat, and that's what we currently have! if it quacks like a duck .........

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back