Lithium Americas gets green light.

They are presently the largest shareholders of Lithium Americas. The Thacker Pass location will be completely U.S. owned, as the company itself is expected to halve into two companies.
so youre OK if china does it but not americans,,,

why the dbl standard??

It tells me the government has leased a mine. What does it tell you, Odummy?
It tells me you are monumentally ignorant. But I didn't need reminded. Why are you even on this thread? You'd be better served starting a thread on government assistance.

Good luck getting this past the enviroloons.

Funny, the enviroloons just put a STOP to this because a highly endangered buckwheat weed grows only in a small area a few acres big just feet from where they need to mine the lithium. Are the enviroloons going to put up with seeing the planet raped like this again just to satisfy capitalist corporate greed?

I would not be too quick to dismiss them. :smoke:

Last edited:
I probably made more money in a shorter time off LAC than any of my other holdings.

With all that dough, you'd think you could at least afford a better avatar that doesn't show everyone here which finger you stick up your ass to finger yourself with!

With all that dough, you'd think you could at least afford a better avatar that doesn't show everyone here which finger you stick up your ass to finger yourself with!
I'm 56 and retired, and you work every day at a troll farm.

I'm 56 and retired, and you work every day at a troll farm.

Careful big guy, don't sprain your brain (or whatever is left of it) trying to think up something funny!

If I still worked moron, would I be sitting here at 1:31PM in the afternoon in my spare moments of time writing to a total pinhead loser slob like you?

Forum List

Back