🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lithium surges in cost by 430% over the past year!

Gaslight some more, Hezbollah Hannah!

is there any doubt the leftwing agenda is a fleecing on the working class?

Quit crying about liberals and get into the lithium business. What’s keeping you or do you just enjoy bitching?

Now run out and buy those “ llove your planet cars” lmfao you were sold such bs on those cars ths is going to be awesome ot sit back and watch.
Wait until you elec. car owners see what else they got in store for you, it’s been the plan the whole time.
Just think, a guy making $20,000 a year will have to buy an EV for $150,000 under another mandate like Obamascare.

I’m becoming more and more convinced that the lithium shortage is due to the Trumpistas’ massive psychiatric problems.

Lithium(medication)
EO2K.gif

Uh oh....my Trump Derangement Syndrome Detector just went off.

Many countries have lithium including Argentina, Afghanistan and Balochistan to name a few. Who is fleecing the working class? Do you think you're a victim?
nope because I won't be getting one, only an ignorant sob would fail to see the ROI on an EV is terrible

You're not buying an EV geezer, so STFU and keep driving your 1989 Oldsmobile.
you mean my 2018 Hellcat or my 2021 Mustang GT convertible or my 68 plymouth GTX or my 69 Super Bee or my 19 Ram with a Hemi, I love them all, MPG left to right is 17-24, 12-14, 14-17, 6-9, about 9 mpg in the yellow, so what

Attachments

• Roxy.jpg
    Roxy.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Hellen.jpg
    Hellen.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Ram.jpg
    Ram.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Super Bee.jpg
    Super Bee.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 18
  • GTX driveway.jpg
    GTX driveway.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
You really own all those? Those are some sweet cars.
thanks, all of them but the 69, I sold it a few years back. I have always been a MOPAR guy but this Mustang GT has got my heart, I may never go back to Mopar

Forum List

Back