🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lithium surges in cost by 430% over the past year!

I enjoy laughing at their lack of planning
Aw C'mon man......just because they don't sweat the details.....who woulda thought after they eliminated the evil fossil fuels, they couldn't get batteries for their EV's?

nope because I won't be getting one, only an ignorant sob would fail to see the ROI on an EV is terrible
Especially when the batteries go the kaputnik route.
I have no interest in electric vehicles. This is about lithium.
That power the cars being discussed. Let's get with the program.
you mean my 2018 Hellcat or my 2021 Mustang GT convertible or my 68 plymouth GTX or my 69 Super Bee or my 19 Ram with a Hemi, I love them all, MPG left to right is 17-24, 12-14, 14-17, 6-9, about 9 mpg in the yellow, so what
Do you have any updated MPG figures that include hole shots? :biggrin:

Nice group of rides, OG.

I really like that GTX and was watching Talladega and there was a dark gray Mustang pace car with black wheels and I just loved the way that car looked.

Aw C'mon man......just because they don't sweat the details.....who woulda thought after they eliminated the evil fossil fuels, they couldn't get batteries for their EV's?

Especially when the batteries go the kaputnik route.

That power the cars being discussed. Let's get with the program.

Do you have any updated MPG figures that include hole shots? :biggrin:

Nice group of rides, OG.
the Hellcat ran a 10.8/ quarter with slicks, the Super Bee was a mid 12s and the GTX was a mid 11 car after mods. Haven't run the mustang yet. Thanks, I love combustion cars

I bought my bag in 2020 and have been on the DCA since then.

the Hellcat ran a 10.8/ quarter with slicks, the Super Bee was a mid 12s and the GTX was a mid 11 car after mods. Haven't run the mustang yet. Thanks, I love combustion cars

Whooo hooo hoo. I'm gettin' wood.

Had a 66' VW that did the quarter at 15:79. used to tear up the kids on the street with Cragar's and loud mufflers'.

is there any doubt the leftwing agenda is a fleecing on the working class?
Aren't you cult imbeciles now supposed to say Elon Musk is the greatest human ever?

This thread's retarded butthurt RepubliRussian propaganda has been made obsolete by newer retarded butthurt RepubliRussian propaganda.

Aren't you cult imbeciles now supposed to say Elon Musk is the greatest human ever?

This thread's retarded butthurt RepubliRussian propaganda has been made obsolete by newer retarded butthurt RepubliRussian propaganda.

But you couldn't walk by without making a TDS triggered comment, could you?

But you couldn't walk by without making a TDS triggered comment, could you?
I didn't talk about Trump. You did. Even by Trumptard standards, you're kind of overly sensitive about being humiliated. Given how often it happens, you should be used to it.

Now, back to the topic you're trying to run from. Since Elon Musk is now officially your new cult messiah, how can you simultaneously call him a bad man who is ripping off consumers?

If you need to contact your RepubliRussian masters first to get an answer to that, we'll understand.

I didn't talk about Trump. You did. Even by Trumptard standards, you're kind of overly sensitive about being humiliated. Given how often it happens, you should be used to it.

Now, back to the topic you're trying to run from. Since Elon Musk is now officially your new cult messiah, how can you simultaneously call him a bad man who is ripping off consumers?

If you need to contact your RepubliRussian masters first to get an answer to that, we'll understand.

Maybe explain what a 'cult imbecile' is.....................sounds so very TDS on your part.

The US wasn't intelligent enough to stop giving the spent lithium back to the Chinese Before the 430% increase.

is there any doubt the leftwing agenda is a fleecing on the working class?

Musk asks others to get involved in lithium as he buys Twitter? OP's article doesn't say jack-shit about recycling.

More opinion from a fuckstick lib, no substance

Forum List

Back