🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lithium surges in cost by 430% over the past year!

I assure you, I was never on welfare. But, I sure am paying for others, maybe yours.
I told you son, in another year, I don't ever have to work again. I've worked my whole life, to pay the government benefits people like you rely on.

I told you son, in another year, I don't ever have to work again. I've worked my whole life, to pay the government benefits people like you rely on.

Thanks, Dude, you're ok. I'll buy you a beer sometime.

Lithium surges in cost by 430% over the past year!​

is there any doubt the leftwing agenda is a fleecing on the working class?

Just think--- once the radical left forces the whole world onto EV transportation to save the planet, the chinese oligarchs can jack lithium to 1000% and really screw us all! But don't worry-- -- Hunter always makes sure that the big guy gets his 10%!

I don't need you to believe me, but I'll tell you about one of them: Lithium Americas. I bought in between $3 and $5 a share, and own 6000 shares.

So you invested $30,000 in the hope that chinese EV batteries go over big? Xi thanks you!!

You're not buying an EV geezer, so STFU and keep driving your 1989 Oldsmobile.
Yep. Silly guy. He will keep driving that big roomy, comfortable car long paid for with almost no operating cost who can buy gas any street corner in 5 minutes, and you being the smart man will go out and pay $60,000+ for a little tin can EV that must be plugged in every night to recharge so you don't get stuck driving 20 miles to find a public station to wait in line to recharge over 30 minutes hoping above all hopes that big lithium battery doesn't explode in a ball of fire! :happy-1:

Yep. Silly guy. He will keep driving that big roomy, comfortable car long paid for with almost no operating cost who can buy gas any street corner in 5 minutes, and you being the smart man will go out and pay $60,000+ for a little tin can EV that must be plugged in every night to recharge so you don't get stuck driving 20 miles to find a public station to wait in line to recharge over 30 minutes hoping above all hopes that big lithium battery doesn't explode in a ball of fire! :happy-1:

Or when the battery craps the bed, you initiate the self destruct sequence and report it stolen.

Or when the battery craps the bed, you initiate the self destruct sequence and report it stolen.

Great idea. Just think, what better, easier way to ditch a stolen EV car than to light it on fire with its own 10,000°F blazing battery!
See the source image

Part of Joe Biden withdrawing from Afghanistan the way he did is the massive amount of Lithium there. Quid Pro Biden has 50 years of taking bribes from the Communist Chinese. Biden quickly moved to help China establish a monopoly on the lithium market.
If China had every bit of the planets natural resources to produce lithium, what makes you feel you have the right to plunder it away from them? Show your work, you fucking simpleton magaturd dirtbag.

If China had every bit of the planets natural resources to produce lithium, what makes you feel you have the right to plunder it away from them? Show your work, you fucking simpleton magaturd dirtbag.

That's why they are moving to get it in Africa, S America, Afghanistan.......see a picture here?

You just keep being China's gas station.

So you invested $30,000 in the hope that chinese EV batteries go over big? Xi thanks you!!
Their lithium is in the U.S. (with some holdings still in Chile, but their mine in Nevada is about to go online soon)

The windmills were working just fine when Texas was freezing to death. In fact, that was the only power being produced.

The fossil fuel supply. Not so much.

And then Texans got their $3000 power bills.

You're either an oil idiot, or a just a plain old idiot.

It really doesn't matter which with idiots like you.
The windmills froze up you stupid idiot. That's why there was the problem.

Just think--- once the radical left forces the whole world onto EV transportation to save the planet, the chinese oligarchs can jack lithium to 1000% and really screw us all! But don't worry-- -- Hunter always makes sure that the big guy gets his 10%!
We can buy lithium from Chile and Argentina.

Forum List

Back