Lithuania's State security Dep. dirty tricks raise doubts about democratic image of..

Conraduu

Rookie
Oct 28, 2013
Lithuania's State security Dep. dirty tricks raise doubts about democratic image of Lithuania. Here (ntv. ru/peredacha/proisschestvie/m4001/o202096/) I saw something which made me really tense about Lithuania. This is a truly democratic state, at least considered such in the EU. But reality appears to be far from it and most discouraging, I bet you! Unfortunately this footage "A Call Agent" is available only in Russian and I guess few if any Europeans have seen it. I suppose there would much ado about it otherwise!
From this footage you get it that some nice looking young women were just forced into prostitution by the State Security Department of Lithuania to spy on politicians and businessmen, both foreign and Lithuanian! Interestingly, this spying activity was not only to benefit the Department as a state agency, but its staffers too. They guys were just set to improve their wealth by all possible means! Ye, sometimes those were "private missions" to get some commercial info ordered by some "clients" and generously paid by them! Some Romanov, the owner of Ukio bankas, was listed in the film among such clients. This is how it stayed 10 or so years ago in Lithuania.
But far as I can judge by my own experience the State Security Dep. sticks to this same practice now as well! During my latest trip to Vilnius a charming girl I happened to met in a hotel bar offered to "have more fun" in my suite and... she was caught red handed by me when trying to fix some tiny "bugs" in the room. I hated it to make noise about it and just moved to another hotel. This was a bad tasting story really. Now I think that Lithuanian secret service agent was involved in it. I was to prepare signing of a vital deal with the Lithuanian partners that time.

There's a long history here, you may or may not be unaware of.
Many, many years back the Lithuanian King paid a visit to the Polish King. During his visit the Polish King paraded some of his finest Polish beauties past the Lithuanian King. The Lithuanian King was so noticeably smitten with one of the Polish Beauties that the Polish King offered him a deal he couldn't refuse "I'll let you have the girl in return for your converting all your subjects to Catholicism", to which the Lithuanian King eagerly agreed. No mention was ever made of the fate of his Lithuanian subjects who refused to go along with the King's deal.
Another story goes that after the German Army had passed through in 1941 and with the encouragement of the Einsatzgruppen soldiers that came through afterwards to sort of mop up in the Army's wake, all of one Lithuanian town's undesirables, Jews, half Jews and Commisars, were gathered together in the town square to be dispatched by one of the townsfolk, each one clubbed to death by this one man. After working all morning at his grisly chore, when lunchtime came the executioner sat down in a shaded area and quietly ate his lunch. After finishing his lunch he whiled away the rest of his lunch break playing an accordian which he had thoughtfully brought along with him. After lunch was over he picked up his cudgel and resumed the grisly work he had occupied his morning with. One of John Steinbeck's works described one of this man's distant cousins occupations after emigrating to America. He had obtained a job in one of Chicago's slaughterhouses keeping the catwalks and other walkways clean of the slaughtered animals entrails and other debris.

As a young child at Easter dinner with three generations of family seated at the table, the talk would sometimes drift back to what sometimes happened in the 'Old Country" to the old ones who had lost control of their bowel and bladder, could no longer recognize their children or manage any of their daily functions. They would simply take the old ones out in a sleigh and leave them there in the snow for the wolves to finish off.

Forum List

Back