little boy to his motherS I want to be a girl

The child is eleven and has been cross dressing for eight years. The first thing that kid signed to his parents was, "I am a girl."

What bothers you most? That transgender people exist, or that this child has lesbian parents?
The kid has not gone through lifes natural changes.....How in the fuck can anybody make the claim he's transgendered?

And no doubt, that kid has been mind fucked every day he's lived in that disgusting environment, with two lesbians as his parents.

It's friggin' disgusting.:evil:

The child is eleven and has been cross dressing for eight years. The first thing that kid signed to his parents was, "I am a girl."

What bothers you most? That transgender people exist, or that this child has lesbian parents?
The kid has not gone through lifes natural changes.....How in the fuck can anybody make the claim he's transgendered?

And no doubt, that kid has been mind fucked every day he's lived in that disgusting environment, with two lesbians as his parents.

I see. Your attitude is horrible. I sure hope you don't have any relatives who are gay or transgender. Being around you, they'd probably kill themselves.

I see. Your attitude is horrible. I sure hope you don't have any relatives who are gay.
Yeah, two lesbians raising a child is a total mind fuck for that kid. Every day is a mind fuck for that kid.......It's akin to child abuse.

You people claiming that kid is transgendered is beyond disgusting, particularly when the kid has not reached puberty.

Seriously, what is wrong with you people?

It's no different than the NAZI's, and their freakish experiments on innocent human beings.

Last edited:

I see. Your attitude is horrible. I sure hope you don't have any relatives who are gay.
Yeah, two lesbians raising a child is a total mind fuck for that kid. Every day is a mind fuck for that kid.......It's akin to child abuse.

You people claiming that kid is transgendered is beyond disgusting, particularly when the kid has not reached puberty.

"You people"? Must be time for one of your homophobic pals to come along and high five you for your hate speech.

Last edited:

"You people"?
Yeah.......YOU PEOPLE!

Bunch of damn NAZI's forcing their sickness on an innocent human being who hasn't fully developed.

YOU PEOPLE are disgusting, in your blatants attempts to advance your twisted agenda.

Wouldn't be a damn bit surprised if those two lesbians are looking to make a future sex toy out of that poor kid.......It's obvious they've mind fucked him to the point of thinking he's a girl.

"You people"?
Yeah.......YOU PEOPLE!

Bunch of damn NAZI's forcing their sickness on an innocent human being who hasn't fully developed.

YOU PEOPLE are disgusting, in your blatants attempts to advance your twisted agenda.

Wouldn't be a damn bit surprised if those two lesbians are looking to make a future sex toy out of that poor kid.......It's obvious they've mind fucked him to the point of thinking he's a girl.

Yeah. That makes sense. The parents want to make a sex toy out of their child.

You do realize transgender people exist.

"You people"?
Yeah.......YOU PEOPLE!

What part of, THE KID HASN'T EVEN REACHED PUBERTY YET, do you not understand?

This is straight up child abuse. This is straight up experimentation on an innocent human being. This is no different then the NAZI's using jewish children as human guinea pigs.

It's disgusting.....And anybody thinking it's perfectly fine is a fuckin' whackjob to the core.

Seriously, what's wrong with you fuckin' people?:cuckoo:

Yeah.......YOU PEOPLE!

This is straight up child abuse. This is straight up experimentation on an innocent human being. This is no different then the NAZI's using jewish children as human guinea pigs.

It's disgusting.....And anybody thinking it's perfectly fine is a fuckin' whackjob to the core.

What part of you don't know what it's like to be transgender do you not understand, bigot?

What part of you don't know what it's like to be transgender do you not understand, bigot?
What part of, IT'S FUCKING CHILD ABUSE, do you not understand, SICKO?

No, it's not BIGOT. It's a controversial treatment. I'm not sure what I would do if my child was transgender, but I don't fault these parents for wanting the best for their child.

I can't decide.... :cool:
What bothers me most is that these 2 women are making an identity decision for a child incapable of picking matching clothes for school much less his/hers sexual identity.

What bothers me most is that these 2 women are making an identity decision for a child incapable of picking matching clothes for school much less his/hers sexual identity.

What bothers you most is the parents are lesbian. How dare they have any parental rights.

No, it's not BIGOT. It's a controversial treatment. I'm not sure what I would do if my child was transgender, but I don't fault these parents for wanting the best for their child.
The child is barely old enough to understand that picking his nose and flicking the boogers just isn't cool, and SICKO's like you and his twisted parents are claiming he's "transgendered".

You people are fuckin' sick, period!:cuckoo:

No wonder so many homosexuals have serious mental issues......you people are fuckin' nuts!:cuckoo:

Leave the kids alone, and knock off the indoctrination crap, assholes!:evil:

The child is barely old enough to understand that picking his nose and flicking the boogers just isn't cool, and SICKO's like you and his twisted parents are claiming he's "transgendered".

You people are fuckin' sick, period!:cuckoo:

No wonder so many homosexuals have serious mental issues......you people are fuckin' nuts!:cuckoo:

Leave the kids alone, and knock off the indoctrination crap, assholes!:evil:
Leave your bigotry behind and learn about transgender individuals. Get some information about gay people while you're at it. You're certainly no poster child for mental health, yourself, bud.

Honestly, what rock did you crawl out from under?

Last edited:

What bothers you most is the parents are lesbian. How dare they have any parental rights.
Personally, I don't think gay couples should adopt children, but if the child was born to one of it's mothers, I'm ok with that. I do not hate lesbians, Sky. Nor do I want to deprive lesbians of parental rights, as long as they become parents the old fashioned way.
My only argument with this is I feel the child is to young to make this decision and I don't think the parents should make a decision for her that will affect the rest of her life.

So, you would not support your child. You would tell him to just deal with it. He's a boy. Buck up.

Probably this kid would run away and get the hormones on the street by selling his body.

I wouldn't dream of telling another parent what to do with their kid.

There are risks which ever way a parent goes. I'm sorry you are so judging of these parents. You haven't walked in their shoes.

Shame on you. How would you like it, after all you've been through with your own kid, that some "know it all" would second guess your parental decisions with your own special needs child? How would you feel about someone telling YOU that you ought to be thrown in jail?

You have already second guessed my parenting many times, in fact in this very thread. In this very post.

I'm concerned with the children ALL children not just my own. What these parents did to this 7 year old boy is criminal. I suspect you can't see it due to your sexual orientation. I don't know, maybe you never raised a kid. Maybe you don't know that they change their minds. Spend some time around them. Ask them what they want to be when they grow up. Ask them again a year later and see what happens.

Do you think this boy/girl isn't going to have major problems when he/she grows up and discovers there is absolutely no chance for him/her to have children of his/her own? If he gets cancer from this treatment do you think he's going to thank his parents?

I'm telling parents not to vaccinate their children until they are 3 and then do one vaccine at a time, why on earth do you think I'd be in favor of giving them hormone therapy at the age of 7? Why are you?

Yeah, kids have problems, kids run away, kids commit suicide, guess what, it's not all due to "transgender" or "homosexuality".

A 7 year old isn't old enough to know what he is, let alone what he wants to be when he grows up. He's SEVEN.

You remind me of one of the parents when I was doing cubscouts. He told his son to "act your age." I said, "He's 8, he is acting his age".

Let children BE children.

Let a transgender child be a transgender child. You have no business telling the parents of a transgendered child what they should do to help their own child.

Don't pretend you're the only one who cares about kids. You don't know ANYTHING about the suffering that transgendered individuals go through.

YOU are acting like a know it all. It's up to the parents, not YOU.

I don't think you care about this kind of kid at all or what the families of transgendered children go through. I know transgendered people. How many do you know?

This is a complex decision, and it is up to the family and the doctor.

The kid was SEVEN!!!!! Do you really believe a parent has a right to decide their child should be another sex when they are 7 years old? What is it, "Hey, I wanted a girl, can you fix that?"

Sure, that's the way to go.

Really?

Where does he say that the parents being lesbian bother him? Are you saying that you know Ernies mind better then he knows it himself?

The idea that you know me, and my opinion, better than I know it myself, is a putdown. To say someone doesn't know their own mind is degrading

the problem is these parents regardless of sexual orientation ...have not done the best for their child....or they would re enforce his natural gender....i do not see anyone making a life changing decision under the age of 18.....why do you see this as natural sky?

We can both think whatever we like. It's up to the family and doctor, not us. YOU think YOU know better than the child's parents and doctor. How arrogant.

I agree.... this is up to that boys parents. Read my posts.

I maintain....again... In My Opinion.... just as you have your opinion.

In my opinion it is wrong to start hormone therapy before puberty. In my opinion the doctors engaging in this are bowing to the almighty dollar.

YOU also think YOU know better then anyone else sky simply becasue you agree with what is being done.... anyone who is not agreeing with you, of course is wrong. How very arrogant.

It's up to the parents. That's my view. How very arrogant of me. God forbid I should have any opinion at all. Only your opinion matters, right?
Poor, poor Sky.

Last edited:
Transgender children have the right;

to be called by a name they recognise as their own and to have the personal pronoun (he/she) which they prefer used to describe them,

to be accepted by everyone as the gender they prefer,

to appear on the outside the way they feel on the inside,

to live with their parents, not be taken away because of their gender identities and to have their parents informed about gender identity issues

to know that they are transgender, even if they decide to conceal their gender identities from adults, and to know that they are not weird, deviant, unacceptable or evil.

not to be abused, teased or bullied by other children or adults for being transgendered,

to be supported by all adults working with them in school and other support services.

to be taught by teachers who understand the nature of gender identity in transgender children, and to be given the language with which to talk about themselves.

to be in a school where other pupils have been taught about gender identity and where they can feel safe,

to wear whatever clothes make them feel comfortable,

to decide which toilet to use and which clubs or sports teams to join,

to learn about other people whose gender identities are different from the majority of people,

to go through puberty in a way which is acceptable to them,

to be given the same opportunities to succeed in their education as all other children,

to self-determination, dignity, respect, non-interference, to make informed personal decisions,

to a voice in any situations where decisions are being made about their future.

Natacha Kennedy from an original idea by TYFA
http://transkids.synthasite.com/transgendered-childrens-bill-of-rights.php

Yes they have all of those rights.

They do not however have the right to moderate what others think, feel, or express.

I reserve the right to call ALL children .....it! I really don't give a shit if it is a boy or a girl, gay, straight or anywhere in between.

They have the right to their experience and to not be dictated to by YOU. YOU are not the parent of a transgender child.

If you care about ALL children, you will protect them ALL from bullying, including transgender kids.

My guess is for some people, these kids don't count.
Is it more important to protect children, ALL children, from bullying or from permanent and irreversible physiological damage?

Forum List

Back