little boy to his motherS I want to be a girl

Transgender children have the right;

to be called by a name they recognise as their own and to have the personal pronoun (he/she) which they prefer used to describe them,

to be accepted by everyone as the gender they prefer,

to appear on the outside the way they feel on the inside,

to live with their parents, not be taken away because of their gender identities and to have their parents informed about gender identity issues

to know that they are transgender, even if they decide to conceal their gender identities from adults, and to know that they are not weird, deviant, unacceptable or evil.

not to be abused, teased or bullied by other children or adults for being transgendered,

to be supported by all adults working with them in school and other support services.

to be taught by teachers who understand the nature of gender identity in transgender children, and to be given the language with which to talk about themselves.

to be in a school where other pupils have been taught about gender identity and where they can feel safe,

to wear whatever clothes make them feel comfortable,

to decide which toilet to use and which clubs or sports teams to join,

to learn about other people whose gender identities are different from the majority of people,

to go through puberty in a way which is acceptable to them,

to be given the same opportunities to succeed in their education as all other children,

to self-determination, dignity, respect, non-interference, to make informed personal decisions,

to a voice in any situations where decisions are being made about their future.

Natacha Kennedy from an original idea by TYFA
http://transkids.synthasite.com/transgendered-childrens-bill-of-rights.php

We can both think whatever we like. It's up to the family and doctor, not us. YOU think YOU know better than the child's parents and doctor. How arrogant.

I agree.... this is up to that boys parents. Read my posts.

I maintain....again... In My Opinion.... just as you have your opinion.

In my opinion it is wrong to start hormone therapy before puberty. In my opinion the doctors engaging in this are bowing to the almighty dollar.

YOU also think YOU know better then anyone else sky simply becasue you agree with what is being done.... anyone who is not agreeing with you, of course is wrong. How very arrogant.

It's up to the parents. That's my view. How very arrogant of me. God forbid I should have any opinion at all. Only your opinion matters, right?

Then we agree. As i have said.... read my posts. I say that it is the parents choice all along. I also have opinions on that choice.

You came out and said MY opinion was arrogant.... if mine is arrogant...so is yours. See how that works sky? Don't attack and you wont be attacked.

to be called by a name they recognise as their own and to have the personal pronoun (he/she) which they prefer used to describe them,

to live with their parents, not be taken away because of their gender identities and to have their parents informed about gender identity issues

to know that they are transgender, even if they decide to conceal their gender identities from adults, and to know that they are not weird, deviant, unacceptable or evil.

not to be abused, teased or bullied by other children or adults for being transgendered,

to be supported by all adults working with them in school and other support services.

to be taught by teachers who understand the nature of gender identity in transgender children, and to be given the language with which to talk about themselves.

to be in a school where other pupils have been taught about gender identity and where they can feel safe,

to learn about other people whose gender identities are different from the majority of people,

to be given the same opportunities to succeed in their education as all other children,

to self-determination, dignity, respect, non-interference, to make informed personal decisions,

Yes they have all of those rights.

They do not however have the right to moderate what others think, feel, or express.

I reserve the right to call ALL children .....it! I really don't give a shit if it is a boy or a girl, gay, straight or anywhere in between.

They do not however have the right to moderate what others think, feel, or express.

I reserve the right to call ALL children .....it! I really don't give a shit if it is a boy or a girl, gay, straight or anywhere in between.

They have the right to their experience and to not be dictated to by YOU. YOU are not the parent of a transgender child.

If you care about ALL children, you will protect them ALL from bullying, including transgender kids.

My guess is for some people, these kids don't count.

I agree.... this is up to that boys parents. Read my posts.

I maintain....again... In My Opinion.... just as you have your opinion.

In my opinion it is wrong to start hormone therapy before puberty. In my opinion the doctors engaging in this are bowing to the almighty dollar.

YOU also think YOU know better then anyone else sky simply becasue you agree with what is being done.... anyone who is not agreeing with you, of course is wrong. How very arrogant.

It's up to the parents. That's my view. How very arrogant of me. God forbid I should have any opinion at all. Only your opinion matters, right?

Then we agree. As i have said.... read my posts. I say that it is the parents choice all along. I also have opinions on that choice.

You came out and said MY opinion was arrogant.... if mine is arrogant...so is yours. See how that works sky? Don't attack and you wont be attacked.

I didn't attack you. I called you arrogant and you called me arrogant. We're even.

Some posters here think THEY have the right to decide what ALL parents should do. That is completely ARROGANT. You and I agree that parents get to make decisions for their children's well being.

We agree.

Stop being so overly sensitive. As if you could give a shit what I think!

Last edited:

They have the right to their experience and to not be dictated to by YOU. YOU are not the parent of a transgender child.

If you care about ALL children, you will protect them ALL from bullying, including transgender kids.

You do as usual assume much about what others think and feel sky.

Where do i say anywhere that they don't have the right to their experiences? Where do I dictate? Link please.

I an not and as far as i know....you are not either. So far we are equal.

Where do i say that some children need protecting and others don't? Where do i say that transgendered or gay children should be bullied? Link please.

Where do i say that these children don't count? Link please.

Where do i say anywhere that they don't have the right to their experiences? Where do I dictate? Link please.

Where do i say that some children need protecting and others don't? Where do i say that transgendered or gay children should be bullied? Link please.

Cut it out. I didn't say YOU think these kids don't count. Read my post. I said, "some people" don't care about transgender kids. I'm making a general point. Stop personalizing everything. This is what you said, "They do not however have the right to moderate what others think, feel, or express." That led me to think you don't care if they are bullied. They have a right to be free from bullying.

I disagree that others do not have to be moderated in what they express. If they beat up a transgender kid they should face consequences for that.

You really don't care what I think anyway. Let's be clear. YOU have no respect for my views at all.

Last edited:

Cut it out. I didn't say YOU think these kids don't count. Read my post. I said, "some people" don't care about transgender kids.

I'm making a general point. Stop personalizing everything.

You really don't care what I think anyway.

considering the last two posts to me were an ...all about YOU and YOUR opinion.... the last about "some people" is rather lame. Still leaves you with two links to come up with though.

If you think that it's ok for transgender kids to be bullied because they "don't get to moderate how others think feel and express" then I say you are wrong as wrong can be. Why should these kids be bullied because they're different?

We have a zero tolerance for bullying policy in my school. YOU may not like that. YOU may think that bullies shouldn't be moderated. ALL bullies should be moderated.

Last edited:

Cut it out. I didn't say YOU think these kids don't count. Read my post. I said, "some people" don't care about transgender kids.

I'm making a general point. Stop personalizing everything.

You really don't care what I think anyway.

considering the last two posts to me were an ...all about YOU and YOUR opinion.... the last about "some people" is rather lame. Still leaves you with two links to come up with though.

Here is what I actually said:

I came to post on this thread in order to counter some of the ignorance about transgender kids.

Last edited:
Thailand has the largest number of male to female transexuals in the world. The concept of three genders is ancient to Thailand.

This is why children should never be handed over to faggots, queers gays lesbo. . To much influence on a childs mind is not a good thing.

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.
Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy.
But Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel warn that children with gender identity disorder forced to postpone transitioning could face a higher risk of suicide.

Read more: The California boy, 11, who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment | Mail Online

Disgusting.

This is why children should never be handed over to faggots, queers gays lesbo. . To much influence on a childs mind is not a good thing.

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.
Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy.
But Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel warn that children with gender identity disorder forced to postpone transitioning could face a higher risk of suicide.

Read more: The California boy, 11, who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment | Mail Online

Disgusting.

That's what I think of your intolerance.

Thailand has the largest number of male to female transexuals in the world. The concept of three genders is ancient to Thailand.

Then all the deviants need to move to Thailand.
Let's just send all the homophobes to Texas and have Texas secede from the union!:lol:

I though you just said Queers and Deviants were already acceptable in Thailand?

Why ruin the entire US.....unless.....that's the agenda.

The kid hasn't gone through puberty....How in the hell can you sit there and make the claim he's transgendered?

Talk about friggin' bizarre.:cuckoo:

The child is eleven and has been cross dressing for eight years. The first thing that kid signed to his parents was, "I am a girl."

What bothers you most? That transgender people exist, or that this child has lesbian parents?

Forum List

Back