Little boy to Obama: "you are naked."

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Announcer:"Ladies and Gentlemen of the press The President of the United States!!!"

Obama sashsays.. to the podium...

Comments from various members of the press corp:
" "!!!"..."oh!!!"..."gasp"..." my G**"... "I can't believe it!!" "Is he...??" , "I don't believe it!!!" "Is he???"

And so Obama starts out..
"Thank you for attending. Just a note on my new suit. This was a donation from the "Tailor's Union" that wanted to demonstrate the finest art of fabrication.

Now I'll take some questions..
How about that little boy back there...

All the while the press corp are also now starting to see and saying...
"Oh yes now I see he's right... and others say ..."And the colors! The colors of that beautiful fabric! I have never seen anything like it in my life!"

They all tried to conceal their disappointment at not being able to see the suit.

And since nobody was willing to admit his own stupidity and incompetence,
they all behaved as Obama had expected as he said in his book..
"Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

The little boy that Obama called on however, who had no important job and could only see things as his eyes showed them to him, went up to the podium...

"You are naked," he said.

And Obama was naked.

But Obama didn't think so after all the Tailor's Union told him this was the purest of fabrication!

And after all those professional press corp members didn't say anything so in Obama's mind he was wearing this great fabrication of new clothes!

But.....Obama realized that the little boy was right but Obama could not admit to that.

Obama though it better to continue the press conference under the illusion that anyone who couldn't see his clothes was either stupid,incompetent or racists!

Obama stood stiffly at the podium.

Credit to "The Emperor's New Clothes,..
by Hans Christian Anderson The Emperor's New Clothes

This is exactly what is happening to Obama daily! He has so many people telling him including the MSM it's not his fault! And so he agrees!

Cute story.....But you have it backward

In fact, Obama is fully clothed and it is the Republicans trying over and over again to convince the country that he is naked

That empty chair stuff doesn't work

You missed the part where Sarah Palin had an an Orgasm at the sight of a Naked Obama.

Seems she like her men like I like my coffee.

Black.

:cool:

Wrong fable. Wrong party

Republicans will be known as the party of the Wolfe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIr4To3EzK8]The Guess Who - "Clap For The Wolfman" (1974) Tribute "Wolfman Jack" (1938-1995) - YouTube[/ame]

Latest Wolfe cry, "157 Times!!!!!!"

You missed the part where Sarah Palin had an an Orgasm at the sight of a Naked Obama.

Black.

wow...all that over what the op wrote?
you've went off the deep end over this man

B

Black.

But swallow i thought she was a racist. I mean that's what you been telling us.

B

Black.

Well..I never said Palin was a racist.

But now I know you are a faggot. :gay:

And no..you can't swallow my jiz.

Go back to sucking off gang bangers!

GangBanger => :suck: <= jknowgood (aka ilikewood )

B

Black.

Liberals have no problem making up whatever facts to prove whatever point they want to make at that moment.

or using WOMEN for their disgusting tales..and one who was a governor and Vp candidate of our country

B

Black.

Liberals have no problem making up whatever facts to prove whatever point they want to make at that moment.

Sarah Palin had sex with ex-NBA star Glen Rice, snorted cocaine and cheated on husband, book claims - NY Daily News

There is a book on it.

The sure-to-be controversial tome says the one-time Alaskan governor was more than a Tea Partier - smoking pot with a college professor and snorting coke on a snowmobiling trip, the National Enquirer reported.

She also cheated on husband Todd, taking up with the First Dude's business partner in the mid-'90s, the Enquirer quoted the book as reporting.

B

Black.

A southern racist male will tell you that you are not a man until you have split a black oak. This does not make him an less a racist.

B

or using WOMEN for their disgusting tales..and one who was a governor and Vp candidate of our country

Mmmmm...although the mental image of Sarah P having an orgasm over a naked Barack O made me throw up in my mouth......implying sexism here is a bit of a stretch.

B

Black.

Swallow insulting women and gays all in one thread. You my man are on a roll this morning! Lol

B

Sarah Palin had sex with ex-NBA star Glen Rice, snorted cocaine and cheated on husband, book claims - NY Daily News

There is a book on it.

The sure-to-be controversial tome says the one-time Alaskan governor was more than a Tea Partier - smoking pot with a college professor and snorting coke on a snowmobiling trip, the National Enquirer reported.

She also cheated on husband Todd, taking up with the First Dude's business partner in the mid-'90s, the Enquirer quoted the book as reporting.

that's YOUR LAME ASS EXCUSE...some book?
you have become as low Bill Maher, disappointed

Last edited:
B

Swallow insulting women and gays all in one thread. You my man are on a roll this morning! Lol

Oh well.

I don't like when faggots like you hit on me.

If you are insulted?

Tough shit.

Cute story.....But you have it backward

In fact, Obama is fully clothed and it is the Republicans trying over and over again to convince the country that he is naked

That empty chair stuff doesn't work

Look... If Obama supporters like you and these make these types of "intelligent"?? statements where am I to differ??

The average typical uninformed Obama supporters who ALL OF THEM think Obama is a God!! 'he givin' it to us' (You can say that again!)

ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Or maybe this person... "I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg"

Or this average NewsWeek editor...
I mean in a way Obama&#8217;s standing above the country, above &#8211; above the world, he&#8217;s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

I really find it hard to be associated with Obama supporters that think Obama is a "God" (more intelligent person too!) or someone who says.
"his stash..he's givin' it to us" or ALL supporters believe ALL the time.. that "He's gonna help me buy gas,pay mortgage"... after all .. to ALL OF YOU
Obama believers HE IS A GOD! HE is the Messiah! Why he even said he was blessed..remember this pious comment..
"a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ...
and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" -Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire. January 7, 2008.

And further proof Obama believes he is a God ...
"...This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal." Speech in St. Paul, Minnesota (3 June 2008)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back