Little boy to Obama: "you are naked."

Liberals have no problem making up whatever facts to prove whatever point they want to make at that moment.

Sarah Palin had sex with ex-NBA star Glen Rice, snorted cocaine and cheated on husband, book claims - NY Daily News

There is a book on it.

The sure-to-be controversial tome says the one-time Alaskan governor was more than a Tea Partier - smoking pot with a college professor and snorting coke on a snowmobiling trip, the National Enquirer reported.

She also cheated on husband Todd, taking up with the First Dude's business partner in the mid-'90s, the Enquirer quoted the book as reporting.

that's YOUR LAME ASS EXCUSE...some book?
you have become as low Bill Maher, disappointed

2 papers and a book.

That's 3 sources.

What..you guys don't like the National Enquirer anymore?

:eusa_eh:

Cute story.....But you have it backward

In fact, Obama is fully clothed and it is the Republicans trying over and over again to convince the country that he is naked

That empty chair stuff doesn't work

Look... If Obama supporters like you and these make these types of "intelligent"?? statements where am I to differ??

The average typical uninformed Obama supporters who ALL OF THEM think Obama is a God!! 'he givin' it to us' (You can say that again!)

ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Or maybe this person... "I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg"

Or this average NewsWeek editor...
I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

I really find it hard to be associated with Obama supporters that think Obama is a "God" (more intelligent person too!) or someone who says.
"his stash..he's givin' it to us" or ALL supporters believe ALL the time.. that "He's gonna help me buy gas,pay mortgage"... after all .. to ALL OF YOU
Obama believers HE IS A GOD! HE is the Messiah! Why he even said he was blessed..remember this pious comment..
"a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ...
and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" -Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire. January 7, 2008.

And further proof Obama is a God to all of you supporters....
"...This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal." Speech in St. Paul, Minnesota (3 June 2008)

You know....you guys just don't get it

You have overplayed your Obama FAIL card

To have any credibility with the American public, you have to occaisionally support the President. The Republican tactic from day one has been to oppose everything the president does and not give the President an ounce of credit for anything he accomplishes.
Shouting FAIL at every turn and proclaiming Obama to be the worst President in History has destroyed the credibility of Republicans when it comes to judging the President

You are so blatant with your political agenda that the public doesn't believe you anymore

I am serious... why do ALL YOU Obama supporters believe he is a "God"? And don't feel like you ignorant Obama supporters are the only ones... VERY intelligent people really believe Obama is a god... if you take what Evan Thomas Editor of Newsweek said..
I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."

ALL of you supporters believe he can do no wrong right?
Just one question... If according to all you Obama supporters he is "blameless" who is running the country? .."God"???
Obviously you all BELIEVE that! Oh that's right everything is going as planned according to you religious believers!

In fact, Obama is fully clothed and it is the Republicans trying over and over again to convince the country that he is naked

Look... If Obama supporters like you and these make these types of "intelligent"?? statements where am I to differ??

The average typical uninformed Obama supporters who ALL OF THEM think Obama is a God!! 'he givin' it to us' (You can say that again!)

WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us,

Or maybe this person... "I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg"

I really find it hard to be associated with Obama supporters that think Obama is a "God" (more intelligent person too!) or someone who says.
"his stash..he's givin' it to us" or ALL supporters believe ALL the time.. that "He's gonna help me buy gas,pay mortgage"... after all .. to ALL OF YOU
Obama believers HE IS A GOD! HE is the Messiah! Why he even said he was blessed..remember this pious comment..
"a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ...
and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama" -Barack Obama Lebanon, New Hampshire. January 7, 2008.

"...This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal." Speech in St. Paul, Minnesota (3 June 2008)

To have any credibility with the American public, you have to occaisionally support the President. The Republican tactic from day one has been to oppose everything the president does and not give the President an ounce of credit for anything he accomplishes.
Shouting FAIL at every turn and proclaiming Obama to be the worst President in History has destroyed the credibility of Republicans when it comes to judging the President

You are so blatant with your political agenda that the public doesn't believe you anymore

you mean the public doesnt have the ability to see things without the help of the GOP?

Someone in the DoJ authorized the sale of guns to the enemy of an ally....and no one knew about it...not the AG nor the President. You need the GOP to point out to you that such is a lack of leadership?

Someone in the State Department denied extra security to an AMbassador who was asking for it while stationed in the most volatile part of the world...and no one knew about it...noit the SoS nor the President. You need the GOP to point out to you that such is a lack of leadership?

You had the IG investigating serious IRS issues as it pertains to targeting of the opponents of the President....and no one knew about it...not the Secretary of the Treasury nor the President. You need to the GOP to point out to you that such is a lack of leadership?

I find it amusing how you SOMEHOW blame the GOP for the fact that the people refuse to see the flaws in Obamas ability to lead.

And ironically....as opposed to addressing his failure to lead....you prefer addressing how it is the GOP who makes it hard to see.

I am not a Republican. I do know these are reasons I can't support MOST of Obama's agenda:
1) He favors bankrupting 1,300 insurance companies.
2) He favors reducing Federal/state/local tax revenue by $100 billion a year
3) He favors putting 400,000 people out of work, costing $5 billion in tax payments and $12 billion in unemployment.
4) He favors foreign oil wants to be their best customers.
5) Favors having 1 million barrels travel 1 mile over open ocean versus 750 barrels in one mile by pipeline.
6) Obama told us "I'd like higher gas prices." And he's got them! Obama gas/gal today $3.67 Bush 1/5/09 $1.67/gal.
7) Favors bankrupting utility companies...and favors Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket".
8) Obama also fundamentally doesn't understand a simple concept.. i.e. non-profits exist because of "profits"!

314986_10151183413460399_1820979652_n_zps0bdf3d0f.jpg

Good times, good times. :D

I am not a Republican. I do know these are reasons I can't support MOST of Obama's agenda:
3) He favors putting 400,000 people out of work, costing $5 billion in tax payments and $12 billion in unemployment.
5) Favors having 1 million barrels travel 1 mile over open ocean versus 750 barrels in one mile by pipeline.
6) Obama told us "I'd like higher gas prices." And he's got them! Obama gas/gal today $3.67 Bush 1/5/09 $1.67/gal.
7) Favors bankrupting utility companies...and favors Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket".
8) Obama also fundamentally doesn't understand a simple concept.. i.e. non-profits exist because of "profits"!

I was going to start refuting your post, but the bullshit overwhelmed me

You can't make this anymore clear.

The time to oppose a President, typically..is around election time..and in extreme cases.

Not ALL THE TIME.

The time to oppose a President, typically..is around election time..and in extreme cases.

Not ALL THE TIME.

Strange that could have been said about these guys also then!!!

Maybe you should ask these people then:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

if Bush lied about WMDs.. Obama IS lying about 46 million "uninsured"!

I mean it doesn't seem you understood...
I oppose the IDEAS and AGENDA of Obama... I personally have no feelings about the guy because I never liked Eddie Haskell of "Leave to Beaver" and Obama reminds me of Eddie!
But that's my personal opinion.
But when Obama's agenda ..

I just have a problem with a President that has had the most polarizing ratings in 60 years and the above are just a few of the items I and millions of others have a problem supporting!

Well..I never said Palin was a racist.

But now I know you are a faggot. :gay:

And no..you can't swallow my jiz.

Go back to sucking off gang bangers!

GangBanger => :suck: <= jknowgood (aka ilikewood )
Swallow insulting women and gays all in one thread. You my man are on a roll this morning! Lol

Oh well.

I don't like when faggots like you hit on me.

If you are insulted?

Tough shit.

:cool:
quit bringing me into your obama fantasy.

314986_10151183413460399_1820979652_n_zps0bdf3d0f.jpg

Good times, good times. :D

there is that shallow we expect, why not the picture of him flipping people off?
sick you think this is what a President should do over the concerns OF the people he Repesents

Last edited:
More reasons I have problems with Obama's agenda..
Obama is very happy with the massive mess Obamacare is causing because he wants complete dysfunction of government services.. i.e. Cloward-Piven strategy.
The Cloward&#8211;Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward (1926&#8211;2001) and Frances Fox Piven (b. 1932) that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of "a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty".
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/theclowardpivenstrategypoe.html

Not ALL THE TIME.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

I oppose the IDEAS and AGENDA of Obama... I personally have no feelings about the guy because I never liked Eddie Haskell of "Leave to Beaver" and Obama reminds me of Eddie!

I just have a problem with a President that has had the most polarizing ratings in 60 years and the above are just a few of the items I and millions of others have a problem supporting!

How many of those Congressmen you quoted again (ignoring that they are still out of context) voted to give President the deciding power to invade and occupy Iraq?

Not ALL THE TIME.

They opposed the War.

No one was talking about impeaching Bush.

And..that was a very extreme and radical case.

Bush fucking lied to get us to enter into an illegal war.

That's pretty grave.

B
But swallow i thought she was a racist. I mean that's what you been telling us.

Liberals have no problem making up whatever facts to prove whatever point they want to make at that moment.

Sarah Palin had sex with ex-NBA star Glen Rice, snorted cocaine and cheated on husband, book claims - NY Daily News

There is a book on it.

The sure-to-be controversial tome says the one-time Alaskan governor was more than a Tea Partier - smoking pot with a college professor and snorting coke on a snowmobiling trip, the National Enquirer reported.

She also cheated on husband Todd, taking up with the First Dude's business partner in the mid-'90s, the Enquirer quoted the book as reporting.

She is my age I dont know anyone in our age group that didnt at least try coke in the 80's~early 90"s.

Forum List

Back