Little David Hoggwash.......

I said from the very beginning that the Parkland High School shooting narrative reeked to high heaven, but I have kept quiet for the most part just waiting for that one piece of indisputable evidence that could prove that this was a "deep state" psy-op.

Simply put, David Hogg is a crisis actor. Did teen-agers die at the school? I believe so...did the "powers that be" pull the strings and allow them to be sacrifice for the "greater good" in order to push an agenda that was sure to pull at the heartstrings of Americans and "guilt" them into accepting even more draconian laws that put restrictions on what little freedoms they have left? ABSOLUTELY. Three deputies stood down because they were told to do so, CNN was on the scene as if they had been given advance notice....the head sheriff is a DNC shill....the school cameras were on 20 minute delays, multiple witnesses said that there was more than one shooter AND before the bodies were even buried, a George Soros NGO is organizing an anti-gun march with David Hogg ( son of a former FBI agent that had been on TV before in California and was busted for rehearsing his lines for the Communist News Network AFTER this event) is put out in front of the world to be the face of the movement for disarming citizens that actually obey the acts, statutes and codes of USA.INC.

You should seriously weigh and consider the ramifications of being "guilted" into acquiescing to the desires of those that control us via the foreign owned and controlled banking system or as I call them "the shadow government" that owns the media thus controls the narrative. When a group of very powerful people that pull the levers are working so hard to make you defenseless, you can bet that what they have planned for us isn't going to be a bed of roses. Below is proof that we were ONCE again lied to as it pertains to the Parkland high school shooting.

How did little David "Scoops" Hogg find out that there was a shooting, bicycle three miles to the school and then enter it ahead of the police, find a school room to enter and then conduct interviews with scared students hiding in a closet while a "shooter" was running amok? Hmmmmmmmmmm?????

Dale, I didn't even know all of that, but I'm glad you are realizing what I've said for weeks, that something stinks to high heaven in this and many other shootings and just does not make sense unless you assume there is a conscious plan behind these events with the goal of turning people against guns and justifying taking them away. And look, Walmart is even taking gun magazines off their shelves?!

Your video above has DISAPPEARED from Youtube (along with at least one other). Probably too much information. This country is being taken over and run by two things: fear and lawyers.

Last edited:
How did little David "Scoops" Hogg find out that there was a shooting, bicycle three miles to the school and then enter it ahead of the police, find a school room to enter and then conduct interviews with scared students hiding in a closet while a "shooter" was running amok? Hmmmmmmmmmm?????
Probably because he was there at the time, left and returned. Batshit crazies run with a narrative from rightard sites and confuse themselves.

Student reporter interviews classmates hiding from gunman in Florida high school

Student reporter interviews classmates hiding from gunman in Florida high school

E29Jhky.png

Dale, I didn't even know all of that, but I'm glad you are realizing what I've said for weeks, that something stinks to high heaven in this and many other shootings and just does not make sense unless you assume there is a conscious plan behind these events with the goal of turning people against guns and justifying taking them away.
One wouldn't believe it if one didn't read it. Amazing.

so very true.this shill played dodgeball on the evidence of how the FBI AND ATF with the blessing of the clintons and janet reno murdered woemn and children

I didn't play any dodgeball. THREE Investigations found the Davidians committed mass suicide. One of them led by Republican John Danforth.

plus defends the governments fairy tales of 9/11,

So all that stuff we saw happen on Live TV didn't happen?

paid shill not worth the time or trouble same as wrongwinger and the other shill i was talking about.

But crazy conspiracy theorists are always entertaining, like you and Dale.

You have to wonder why their brains are wired so backwards that they can't believe their own eyes.

over at LEAST and that is a VERY VERY conservative number,with the help of them of course.we all OWNED your sad pathectic ass back then shill.:haha: you have the wacky conspiracy THEORY that the davidians somehow started the fire even though the LIVE FILM FOOTGAGE "CLEARLY" showed the tank bulldozing the place shooting fire onto the compound with a flame thrower which backed up witness testimonys of the survivors that that was what they did.

give it up shill,your not brainwashing any of the truthers here with your lies they pay you for.:lmao: when we pointed out those facts to you back then,this is what you did EVERYTIME-:scared1:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

your boss sure pays you big bucks for the egg you get on your face here everyday from people like me and dale.:laughing0301:

you and your wacky conspiracy theories are the bomb.:laughing0301:

oh and since you also believe in wacky unproven conspiracy THEORIES,while we are at it,this is the funniest conspiracy THEORY ever invented by mankind,yet you bow down on your knees and worship this theory of theirs just like the programmed gatekeeper you are.

One of the wilder stories circulating about Sept 11 (and one that has attracted something of a cult following amongst conspiracy buffs) is that it was carried out by 19 fanatical Arab hijackers, masterminded by an evil genius named Osama bin Laden, with no apparent motivation other than that they “hate our freedoms.”
Idaho Observer: The looniest of all 9/11 conspiracy theories
Never a group of people to be bothered by facts, the perpetrators of this cartoon fantasy have constructed an elaborately woven web of delusions and unsubstantiated hearsay in order to promote this garbage across the Internet and the media to the extent that a number of otherwise rational people have actually fallen under its spell.

Normally I don't even bother debunking this kind of junk, but the effect that this paranoid myth is beginning to have requires a little rational analysis, in order to consign it to the same rubbish bin as all such silly conspiracy theories.

These crackpots even contend that the extremist Bush regime was caught unawares by the attacks, had no hand in organizing them and actually would have stopped them if it had been able. Blindly ignoring the stand down of the U.S. Air Force, the insider trading on airline stocks (linked to the CIA), the complicit behavior of Bush on the morning of the attacks, the controlled demolition of the WTC, the firing of a missile into the Pentagon and a host of other documented proofs that the Bush regime was behind the attacks, the conspiracy theorists stick doggedly to a silly story about 19 Arab hijackers somehow managing to commandeer four planes simultaneously and fly them around U.S. airspace for nearly two hours, crashing them into important buildings, without the U.S. intelligence services having any idea that it was coming, and without the Air Force knowing what to do.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

as always paid shill joe has NO ANSWERS for mu link on the wackiest conspiracy theory ever.LOL

next victem please step forward.i am done feeding this shill joe making his handlers happy for taking the bait.

paid shill franco was more fun to humiliate than joe was.franco at LEAST does not go into meltdown mode and throw childish temper tantrems in frustration of being taken to school by me.he just sticks to childiish one liners insults when he is losing an argument backed up against the wall with nowhere to run same as his fellow lover camp troll.

Little Joe Cocksucker is one of my many cyber bitches......owned "lock, stock and barrel".....

yep,notice how he farted twice in a row after your last two posts same as how he has shit all over the floor in every single post on your thread?:haha:

this is a very common problem he has when he opens his mouth-:9::auiqs.jpg:

Why would we want to?
That is wright you wouldn't doesn't fit you commie agenda.

He cant come to grips with reality that at LEAST over a half dozen people BESIDES myself owned his ass on a waco thread and took his ass to school that the FBI,ATF with the blessing of reno and clinton started the fires and murdered women and children plus how he has always been owned on 9/11 being an inside job.lol

after the half dozen people owned his ass on the waco thread,this is how he approached his handler after the ass beatings he suffered and demanded a payraise after that.
latest

as i said before,he has a farting problem.:9::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

one of several paid shills that has penetrated this forum and has made my ignore list now grow larger.

Last edited:
I said from the very beginning that the Parkland High School shooting narrative reeked to high heaven, but I have kept quiet for the most part just waiting for that one piece of indisputable evidence that could prove that this was a "deep state" psy-op.

Simply put, David Hogg is a crisis actor. Did teen-agers die at the school? I believe so...did the "powers that be" pull the strings and allow them to be sacrifice for the "greater good" in order to push an agenda that was sure to pull at the heartstrings of Americans and "guilt" them into accepting even more draconian laws that put restrictions on what little freedoms they have left? ABSOLUTELY. Three deputies stood down because they were told to do so, CNN was on the scene as if they had been given advance notice....the head sheriff is a DNC shill....the school cameras were on 20 minute delays, multiple witnesses said that there was more than one shooter AND before the bodies were even buried, a George Soros NGO is organizing an anti-gun march with David Hogg ( son of a former FBI agent that had been on TV before in California and was busted for rehearsing his lines for the Communist News Network AFTER this event) is put out in front of the world to be the face of the movement for disarming citizens that actually obey the acts, statutes and codes of USA.INC.

You should seriously weigh and consider the ramifications of being "guilted" into acquiescing to the desires of those that control us via the foreign owned and controlled banking system or as I call them "the shadow government" that owns the media thus controls the narrative. When a group of very powerful people that pull the levers are working so hard to make you defenseless, you can bet that what they have planned for us isn't going to be a bed of roses. Below is proof that we were ONCE again lied to as it pertains to the Parkland high school shooting.

Dale, I didn't even know all of that, but I'm glad you are realizing what I've said for weeks, that something stinks to high heaven in this and many other shootings and just does not make sense unless you assume there is a conscious plan behind these events with the goal of turning people against guns and justifying taking them away. And look, Walmart is even taking gun magazines off their shelves?!

Your video above has DISAPPEARED from Youtube (along with at least one other). Probably too much information. This country is being taken over and run by two things: fear and lawyers.

yeah youtube fr sure does not believe in free speech,they are slowly taking away videos that expose government corruption and facebook disables your account as well. man we for sure in communist russia and they have enlisted communist shill joe to shit all over in the forums.

Did people die at Parkland? Yes 17 to be exact.
Are the libs shamelessly using these deaths to propel their agenda? Yes
Are the libs shamelessly using the kid for their agenda? Yes
What is their agenda? To outlaw all guns by whatever means possible.
And the NRA and gun manufacturers are making $$$ as they do with each mass shooting...peddling fear.

Did people die at Parkland? Yes 17 to be exact.
Are the libs shamelessly using these deaths to propel their agenda? Yes
Are the libs shamelessly using the kid for their agenda? Yes
What is their agenda? To outlaw all guns by whatever means possible.
What a crock of $hit...

OP--Totally discredited, conspiracy Nut Job. Seriously, the impossibilities You dupes go for...

Discredited by whom? The video speaks for itself, "comrade".
hiw warped logic he has is since he did not watch it and HE says it has been discredited,that makes it so.LOL
Yeah sure... You people are morons as well as dupes. You think other students and journalist s wouldn't notice he was fake? You are brain dead conspiracy nuts.
CT CHECK: Did David Hogg Attend a California High School? - Snopes.com
Snopes.com › fact-check › d...
Claim: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting survivor David Hogg went to high school in California, not Florida, and is an actor.
Claimed by: Internet
Fact check by Snopes.com: False

Feedback
FACT CHECK: Did David Hogg Lie About Being on Campus During Mass ...
Snopes.com › fact-check › d...
Claim: Marjory Stoneman Douglas student David Hogg was caught lying about being on campus during a February 2018 school shooting when he told CBS that he had to...
Claimed by: Silence Is Consent
Fact check by Snopes.com: False

Feedback
David Hogg Archives | Snopes.com
Snopes.com › tag › david-ho...
FACT CHECKS BY SNOPES.COM

Feedback
No 'Crisis Actors' in Parkland, Florida - FactCheck.org
FactCheck.org › 2018/02 › n...
Claim: Is David Hogg a student at Stoneman Douglas High School or a paid "crisis actor"?
Claimed by: Ask FactCheck
Fact check by FactCheck.org: Hogg Is A Student

Feedback
Parkland Students Find Themselves Targets of Lies and Personal Attacks ...
https://www.nytimes.com › parkl...

2 days ago · Two of the most vocal survivors, Emma González, 18, and David Hogg, 17, .... We welcome suggestions and tips from readers on what to fact-check on ...
Say David Hogg is a crisis actor. - PolitiFact
www.politifact.com › feb › blog-posting
Claim: Say David Hogg is a crisis actor.
Claimed by: Bloggers
Fact check by PolitiFact: Pants on Fire

Feedback
David Hogg not at school during shooting? Bloggers spread ... - PolitiFact
www.politifact.com › mar › blog-posting
Claim: Says David Hogg wasn’t at school during the Parkland school shooting.
Claimed by: Internet rumors
Fact check by PolitiFact: Pants on Fire

considering how i owned your ass and took you to school that ike was pals with stalin and you played dodgeball as well as the fact you are a a zionist paid shill that ignores the corrupton of israel,you DO know you are rambling talking to yourself with your propaganda pieces you know?:haha:
It is always refreshingly amusing to watch people try to convince themselves that they are smarter than anyone else around them....as they simply prove the opposite. :71:

Forum List

Back