Little David Hoggwash.......

Hey Joe------ where's that list of people the NRA has bullied? That's just a list of the Congress. I don't see any list or documentation there for "bullying." So how do you know? Clairvoyant? I tiny little elf came and told you? I want to see the facts to back up the claims.

Are you fucking retarded?
No you must be as you cannot name anyone they have bullied.

Koresh and his people may or may not have started the fires. The evidence is not conclusive but we DO know that the federal government lied several times in that whole incident and they were responsible for creating the situation.

The fact that they attacked him made him a victim.

um. No. they were there serving a valid warrant signed by a federal judge. His response was to kill four ATF agents. Koresh created the situation by fighting instead of complying.

Now, the ATF made a lot of mistakes, so did the FBI, but probably because they had little or no experience dealing with doomsday cults.

Yes NRA talking points are factual and logical and most people agree with them and want to hear them. You simply wish to ignore anything contrary to your ideology

Except most of have gotten tired of hearing the same shit from you clowns every time your NRA Member of the Month leaves a pile of bodies.

Great job at exposing your stupidity and especially as it pertains to what happened at Waco,...but you will defend your beloved corporate "gubermint" at all costs and would fall to your knees and perform fellatio if told to do so. You are not much of a man..... but then again? You are a democrat.

I'm sure he didn't personally take care of every detail, but what's your point?

Lets just say he didn't take care of any thing but studding his script and pissing himself.
Do you know what is evolved in setting up a rally like that? No I don't think so it takes months to get a permit in DC just to hold a rally I wonder how he/they new months in advance there was going to be a shooting.
It is so clear even a fucking moron like you should get it.

I'm sure he didn't personally take care of every detail, but what's your point?

Lets just say he didn't take care of any thing but studding his script and pissing himself.
Do you know what is evolved in setting up a rally like that? No I don't think so it takes months to get a permit in DC just to hold a rally I wonder how he/they new months in advance there was going to be a shooting.
It is so clear even a fucking moron like you should get it.

So now the tinfoil hat comes out. You think the rally was set up before the mass shooting? Really? That's just nuts.

You obviously know little of the history of that event. The FBI served no warrant at all the ATF did and yes it was a legal and legitimate warrant but the evidence is strong that the ATF opened fire first which is NOT legal. IF law enforcement shoots first than citizens are empowered by laws to defend themselves even IF there is a legal warrant.

I didn't say the FBI served a warrant. Once Federal Agents were killed, the FBI had jurisdiction.

Also, Law Enforcement officers are given wide latitude to shoot first if they think they are in danger.

A building full of Doomsday cultists with assault weapons... yeah I think they had every reason to be nervous

Koresh made the situation worse by not giving up after the ATF withdrew but his people were not wrong in resisting.

No, actually, they were. They were harboring fugitives at that point.

The ATF and FBI did more than make mistakes they lied to cover their own misteps and that is proven fact. Further there was never any conclusive evidence of the fire being started by the FBI or the cult members.

There were three separate investigations, all of which concluded the Davidians started the fires themselves.

I dare you to offer one example of an NRA member shooting up a school
Okay.

Lanza, mom had NRA certificates

Reuters reported that according to documents released on Thursday, police discovered NRA certificates in the name of Lanza and his mother, Nancy Lanza — whom he killed before starting the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. The two reportedly frequented gun ranges together as Adam Lanza was growing up.

You can sit down and shut the fuck up now. Thanks.

Great job at exposing your stupidity and especially as it pertains to what happened at Waco,...but you will defend your beloved corporate "gubermint" at all costs and would fall to your knees and perform fellatio if told to do so. You are not much of a man..... but then again? You are a democrat.

The only thing they did wrong at WACO was not double-tapping the surviving cult zombies...

Only weirdos would support a cult that stockpiled weapons and offered their children up to their fake messiah.

Not surprising some still insist the government was the 'good guy' regarding the Waco mass murder. After all, there are still dunces that think LHOswald killed JFK and who still think the planes took down the twin towers and building 7 and hit the Pentegon. Still dunces that think one man Pollard killed all those people at Vegas. Still dunces that deny a 'false flag' ever happened.
Still people so brain dead they think USA was right-justified in sending military into Korea, Vietnam and Middle East ....

Freeeeking government shills

Yawn... an AR-15 is designed to shoot a lot of bullets quickly...

It's a machine gun.

Yawn...an at 15 is not a machine gun.
You have just shone your knowledge on the subject.
Yawn.............
LoLing @ "shone". That's rich!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You obviously know little of the history of that event. The FBI served no warrant at all the ATF did and yes it was a legal and legitimate warrant but the evidence is strong that the ATF opened fire first which is NOT legal. IF law enforcement shoots first than citizens are empowered by laws to defend themselves even IF there is a legal warrant.

I didn't say the FBI served a warrant. Once Federal Agents were killed, the FBI had jurisdiction.

Also, Law Enforcement officers are given wide latitude to shoot first if they think they are in danger.

A building full of Doomsday cultists with assault weapons... yeah I think they had every reason to be nervous

Koresh made the situation worse by not giving up after the ATF withdrew but his people were not wrong in resisting.

No, actually, they were. They were harboring fugitives at that point.

The ATF and FBI did more than make mistakes they lied to cover their own misteps and that is proven fact. Further there was never any conclusive evidence of the fire being started by the FBI or the cult members.

There were three separate investigations, all of which concluded the Davidians started the fires themselves.

I dare you to offer one example of an NRA member shooting up a school
Okay.

Lanza, mom had NRA certificates

Reuters reported that according to documents released on Thursday, police discovered NRA certificates in the name of Lanza and his mother, Nancy Lanza — whom he killed before starting the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. The two reportedly frequented gun ranges together as Adam Lanza was growing up.

You can sit down and shut the fuck up now. Thanks.

Wrong and you are lying several times over.

You said the cult members started the fire. I said the evidence is inconclusive and the FBI may or may not have started it. You then stated that THEY ( the FBI ) were serving a valid warrant so yes you absolutely DID say that you idiot.

No they are not given wide latitude at all the threat has to be reasonable not just nervousness as you imply.

The cultists were harboring fugitives when they refused to surrender but when the ATF attacked they had every reason to defend themselves and it is legal to do so.

You are wrong about the investigations sorry.

NRA certificates are NOT given strictly to members, In fact Lanza was NOT an NRA member you lose and are proven wrong now try again,.

Name one NRA member who has shot up a school and no I will not shut up I will correct your stupidity every time so answer the question

Not surprising some still insist the government was the 'good guy' regarding the Waco mass murder. After all, there are still dunces that think LHOswald killed JFK and who still think the planes took down the twin towers and building 7 and hit the Pentegon. Still dunces that think one man Pollard killed all those people at Vegas. Still dunces that deny a 'false flag' ever happened.
Still people so brain dead they think USA was right-justified in sending military into Korea, Vietnam and Middle East ....

All unrelated.

Oswald shot JFK alone.You cannot challenge or refute that with evidence.

Yes planes were used on 911 and nothing else. You cannot challenge or refute that with evidence.

And yes the government carries a great deal of blame for Waco,

There is no such thing as a government shill and the accusation of others being one is proof positive you are incapable of proving a theory.

The only thing they did wrong at WACO was not double-tapping the surviving cult zombies...

Only weirdos would support a cult that stockpiled weapons and offered their children up to their fake messiah.
It is legal to be a wierdo

Wow, you are crazy. You see, I thought you were just like an anti-Catholic bigot who read too many Chick Tracks, but it looks like you ordered from the whole crazy menu.

You said the cult members started the fire. I said the evidence is inconclusive and the FBI may or may not have started it. You then stated that THEY ( the FBI ) were serving a valid warrant so yes you absolutely DID say that you idiot.

Um, no, the evidence is very conclusive that the Davidians started the fire. THREE INVESTIGATIONS, including one by John Danforth, a Republican.

No they are not given wide latitude at all the threat has to be reasonable not just nervousness as you imply.

The cultists were harboring fugitives when they refused to surrender but when the ATF attacked they had every reason to defend themselves and it is legal to do so.

Um, no, they really didn't. That's why some of them are STILL in jail.

Nope. I'm not.

File:Danforthreport-summary.pdf - Wikisource, the free online library

NRA certificates are NOT given strictly to members, In fact Lanza was NOT an NRA member you lose and are proven wrong now try again,.

Name one NRA member who has shot up a school and no I will not shut up I will correct your stupidity every time so answer the question

Come on, you got nailed, Lanza was one of yours.

Um, no, the evidence is very conclusive that the Davidians started the fire. THREE INVESTIGATIONS, including one by John Danforth, a Republican.

Nope. I'm not.

Wrong I proved you a liar lanza was NOT an NRA member period.

NRA Confirms Adam Lanza, Nancy Lanza Were Not Members, Despite Certificates | HuffPost

Last edited:

Nope. I'm not.

John Danforth was not a qualified investigator the evidence is NOT conclusive.

The significance of the Pope.
Now we are close to the end of the Pope-Globalist versus Trump-Nationalist conflict.
As said in the
NY Times, “Pope Francis has become the flag-bearer of the global anti-Trump resistance

Opinion | Is the Pope the Anti-Trump?

The NYTimes “Is the Pope the anti-Trump ?” article was provoked by the “Pope Francis Is the Anti-Trump” claim made a month earlier by long time well respected RC writer James Carroll in the New Yorker

Pope Francis Is the Anti-Trump

Trump has been set up so that the fall of Trump (and all deemed allied with Trump) will mean the fall of “sovereign” USA.
Those who think the Pope insignificant say such as “nobody pays attention to what the Pope says.”
It’s true that the world’s common shmucks pay little or no attention to what the Pope says.
However the world’s elites and the elites of the Globalist cabal pay careful attention to what the Pope says.
The Pope is the central kingpin of Satan’s earthly kingdoms. The kingpin of the world’s ‘elites’ and aristocracies.
The palace of the Pope has only a few (hundred or so) live-in citizens, yet some 80 nations send full rank ambassadors to the Vatican.

For many decades, in many encyclicals, Pope’s have supported the creation of a One World Government.
Indeed most people pay no attention to papal encyclicals,… but the ‘elites’ do pay attention.
Globalist minions have infiltrated all the world’s governments. In 1991,
America was shown the Globalist clout in Washington DC when former CIA head, POTUS GWBush openly revealed he was a Globalis
t.

www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/

A few people noticed Bush’s revelation, but most paid no attention.
Few notice or believe the inordinate influence the Vatican has on all branches of the US government, including the CIA and FBI.
And the Vatican is forever covertly promulgating the “blame all evil on the Jews” claim.

The Pope, far more than any other single man, is responsible for the ongoing Muslim-African invasion (under guise of migration) of Europe.
The Pope is the kingpin of Satan’s Globalist cabal that is in the process of bringing down all the “sovereign” nations
so as to make way for their decades old project of bringing into being the cashless One World Government the Beast will rule for 3.5 years.

The Vatican Calls for World Government

Pope Francis calls for a new system of global government to tackle climate change

John Danforth was not a qualified investigator the evidence is NOT conclusive.

the people working for him were... and they all came to the same conclusion.

The Davidians did the world a favor and offed themselves.

no
Koresh and his people may or may not have started the fires. The evidence is not conclusive but we DO know that the federal government lied several times in that whole incident and they were responsible for creating the situation.

The fact that they attacked him made him a victim.

um. No. they were there serving a valid warrant signed by a federal judge. His response was to kill four ATF agents. Koresh created the situation by fighting instead of complying.

Now, the ATF made a lot of mistakes, so did the FBI, but probably because they had little or no experience dealing with doomsday cults.

Yes NRA talking points are factual and logical and most people agree with them and want to hear them. You simply wish to ignore anything contrary to your ideology

Except most of have gotten tired of hearing the same shit from you clowns every time your NRA Member of the Month leaves a pile of bodies.

:yes_text12::udaman:

notice that there were 2 farts in a row from both the shills nazi agent and joey troll after your post dale?:D

FOUR farts in a row between them.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::iyfyus.jpg:

yep nazi shill does ANYTHING to get peoples attention he is so desperate for it to get people to try and doubt themselves and listen to his babble that oswald shot JFK. same as joe suffered a huge ass beating from at least a half dozen people like myself on waco and cried about it he has suffered ass beatings over it for years and talks to himself all thew time when people put him on ignore he is so desperate for attention on it. they sure get paid big bucks for their constant ass beatings they suffer here everyday.LOL

Forum List

Back