Little David Hoggwash.......

I said from the very beginning that the Parkland High School shooting narrative reeked to high heaven, but I have kept quiet for the most part just waiting for that one piece of indisputable evidence that could prove that this was a "deep state" psy-op.

Simply put, David Hogg is a crisis actor. Did teen-agers die at the school? I believe so...did the "powers that be" pull the strings and allow them to be sacrifice for the "greater good" in order to push an agenda that was sure to pull at the heartstrings of Americans and "guilt" them into accepting even more draconian laws that put restrictions on what little freedoms they have left? ABSOLUTELY. Three deputies stood down because they were told to do so, CNN was on the scene as if they had been given advance notice....the head sheriff is a DNC shill....the school cameras were on 20 minute delays, multiple witnesses said that there was more than one shooter AND before the bodies were even buried, a George Soros NGO is organizing an anti-gun march with David Hogg ( son of a former FBI agent that had been on TV before in California and was busted for rehearsing his lines for the Communist News Network AFTER this event) is put out in front of the world to be the face of the movement for disarming citizens that actually obey the acts, statutes and codes of USA.INC.

You should seriously weigh and consider the ramifications of being "guilted" into acquiescing to the desires of those that control us via the foreign owned and controlled banking system or as I call them "the shadow government" that owns the media thus controls the narrative. When a group of very powerful people that pull the levers are working so hard to make you defenseless, you can bet that what they have planned for us isn't going to be a bed of roses. Below is proof that we were ONCE again lied to as it pertains to the Parkland high school shooting.

How did little David "Scoops" Hogg find out that there was a shooting, bicycle three miles to the school and then enter it ahead of the police, find a school room to enter and then conduct interviews with scared students hiding in a closet while a "shooter" was running amok? Hmmmmmmmmmm?????

:cuckoo:

You must be fun to be around at work.

“Oh god here come Dale. Whatever you do, don’t bring up....well, anything.”

Ixnay on the ottenray...

I'm sure the shredders at NRA headquarters were working overtime after Sandy Hook.

"FUCK IT, Shred all the 'L's'!"

But Crazy Adam and his Crazy Momma had NRA certificates.
And what you keep ignoring is the fact that a certificate does NOT = to membership.

The rest of your post is just stupid speculation

E29Jhky.png
That’s not David Hogg’s father. His father is retired FBI.

Looks like USMB is importing fucking idiots from Thailand.

I'm sure the shredders at NRA headquarters were working overtime after Sandy Hook.

"FUCK IT, Shred all the 'L's'!"

But Crazy Adam and his Crazy Momma had NRA certificates.

You mean "Sandy Hoax"? There is no record of Nancy Lanza taking Adam Lanza to a shooting range within 50 miles of Newtown.......you lose.

John Danforth was not a qualified investigator the evidence is NOT conclusive.

the people working for him were... and they all came to the same conclusion.

The Davidians did the world a favor and offed themselves.

All the Branch Davidians were dead before the fire...gunshot wounds had to be covered up thus the need to set the building on fire. The Branch Davidians had weapons and bullets but yet you and "da gubermint" claim that they picked the most painful way there is to die by setting themselves on fire? You are an idiot of the highest order. The TV video plainly shows that the fire was started from the outside of the compound.

You mean "Sandy Hoax"? There is no record of Nancy Lanza taking Adam Lanza to a shooting range within 50 miles of Newtown.......you lose.

Gun ranges keep records?

Again, did you think that any gun range was going to admit they were there with 26 families ready to sue?

All the Branch Davidians were dead before the fire...gunshot wounds had to be covered up thus the need to set the building on fire. The Branch Davidians had weapons and bullets but yet you and "da gubermint" claim that they picked the most painful way there is to die by setting themselves on fire? You are an idiot of the highest order. The TV video plainly shows that the fire was started from the outside of the compound.

Sure it does, buddy. It started at three different places when these zombies were still shooting at the FBI.

Seriously, Bud, do you spend all day doubling up on the crazy?

Gun ranges keep records?

Again, did you think that any gun range was going to admit they were there with 26 families ready to sue?

Sure it does, buddy. It started at three different places when these zombies were still shooting at the FBI.

Yes they do keep records for many reasons. You do not get to shoot on a range unless they know who you are and they keep a record. Sorry massive fail for you.

The FBI was shooting at them as well although they lied and denied doing so.

Yes they do keep records for many reasons. You do not get to shoot on a range unless they know who you are and they keep a record. Sorry massive fail for you.

The FBI never denied that gunfire was exchanged...

But most of the creepy cultists burned themselves alive... and good riddance.

Again, do you really think any gun range was going to admit that they were the gun range of Mrs. Lanza?

the woman was armed like the Zombies were coming... you don't think the gun ranges knew her well?

The FBI never denied that gunfire was exchanged...

But most of the creepy cultists burned themselves alive... and good riddance.

Again, do you really think any gun range was going to admit that they were the gun range of Mrs. Lanza?

the woman was armed like the Zombies were coming... you don't think the gun ranges knew her well?
The FBI did indeed deny that very thing and stated they fired no weapons.

Your questions is simply based on your ignorance and bias. It is not logical or reasonable.

So since you failed massively the last time do can you name an NRA member who has committed a mass shooting?

Last edited:
Great job at exposing your stupidity and especially as it pertains to what happened at Waco,...but you will defend your beloved corporate "gubermint" at all costs and would fall to your knees and perform fellatio if told to do so. You are not much of a man..... but then again? You are a democrat.

The only thing they did wrong at WACO was not double-tapping the surviving cult zombies...

Only weirdos would support a cult that stockpiled weapons and offered their children up to their fake messiah.
This post does in fact prove several things.

Like most gun control nuts you are not against guns or shooting or massmurder. You actually openly advocate mass murder and mass shootings so long as it is people you do not like being shot by the government,

Remember this the next time you whine about a mass shooting. You are a hypocrite who wants such murder to take place but only on your terms.

You ARE pro gun and pro gun violence to solve problems.

Gun ranges keep records?

Time for you to be "red-pilled", Joe...........

Gun ranges keep records?

Gun ranges keep records of those that use their facilities...I know that I have to sign in and give all my information INCLUDING DL and verifiable ID........you lose yet again on this one.

You were proven wrong on that one and proven irrefutably and beyond question.

No, I wasn't.

He had a certificate from the NRA.

Dude, life's too short to watch your crazy. The Davidians offed themselves because their fake messiah found out what they do to Chomos in the big house.

Gun ranges keep records of those that use their facilities...I know that I have to sign in and give all my information INCLUDING DL and verifiable ID........you lose yet again on this one.

1) Did you do that CT or FL?
2) I promise you, if they did, the range owners probably shredded the records.
3) Oh, wait, looks like she did take Little Crazy Adam to a gun range.

School Shooter and Mother Visited Gun Ranges

You were proven wrong on that one and proven irrefutably and beyond question.

No, I wasn't.

He had a certificate from the NRA.

Dude, life's too short to watch your crazy. The Davidians offed themselves because their fake messiah found out what they do to Chomos in the big house.

1) Did you do that CT or FL?
2) I promise you, if they did, the range owners probably shredded the records.
3) Oh, wait, looks like she did take Little Crazy Adam to a gun range.

School Shooter and Mother Visited Gun Ranges
Yes you were proven wrong and absolutely proven wrong.

A certificate does NOT equal membership.

Now name an NRA member of the NRA who has been a mass shooter.

Yes you have to provide identification to use a range. You are not informed about who does what.

Now sincxe you have been proven wrong and a fool name a member

Forum List

Back