Little David Hoggwash.......

Now name an NRA member of the NRA who has been a mass shooter.

Adam Lanza. We're done.

Yes you have to provide identification to use a range. You are not informed about who does what.

And we all know they totally keep that information.

Wait, we already know his mom used a bunch of ranges, and she brought him along.
No we are not done.

It is proven you are lying and you know you are.

Lanza was not a member of the NRA now stop repeating a proven lie and answer the question.
Name an NRA member who was a mass shooter.

Yes they keep that information and no one asked if he used a range I asked you to name an NRA member who was a mass shooter.

Do so and stop lying like a coward

Adam Lanza. We're done.

Yes you have to provide identification to use a range. You are not informed about who does what.

Wait, we already know his mom used a bunch of ranges, and she brought him along.
No we are not done.

Lanza was not a member of the NRA now stop repeating a proven lie and answer the question.

Yes they keep that information and no one asked if he used a range I asked you to name an NRA member who was a mass shooter.

You think the NRA gives out their membership rolls?

Adam Lanza. We're done.

No we are not done.

You think the NRA gives out their membership rolls?

Irrelevant.

The mass media which is massively left wing hates the NRA and always looks for membership. IF it is there they will find it but they never have

He had a big old certificate. He was a member.

Done.

Yes they keep that information and no one asked if he used a range

So she brought here autistic child with a fascination with guns to a gun range and didn't let him shoot? That actually kind of sounds like she was a sadist. No wonder he shot her!

Done.

So she brought here autistic child with a fascination with guns to a gun range and didn't let him shoot? That actually kind of sounds like she was a sadist. No wonder he shot her!
We are not done.

A certificate is not a membership.

Name an NRA member who was a mass shooter and stop lying,

We are not done.

Yes, we are.... I'm just mocking your OCD at this point.

23-MM-s-OCD-meme.jpg

Done.

Little Joe, the Stamford Examiner reported that the longtime director of a popular shooting range near Newtown said there is no record that Adam ever attended their facility AND agents from the ATF didn't find his name on any of the facility's sign-in sheets.

Since you are too gutless to peruse the 30 minute video proving that your beloved "gubermint" fired on the Branch Davidians first, perhaps you will look at this pic....

Lanza Room #2.jpg

Look at the gaming gear in Lanza's bedroom. It's all too old to be used by a kid in 2012-13. The Xbox 360 is from 2005....notice the cathode ray tube TV.....not exactly the "gaming gear" that a doting mother would give to her protected son, no? No wonder that they had the house bulldozed. You lose this argument as usual.
You mean "Sandy Hoax"? There is no record of Nancy Lanza taking Adam Lanza to a shooting range within 50 miles of Newtown.......you lose.

Gun ranges keep records?

Again, did you think that any gun range was going to admit they were there with 26 families ready to sue?

All the Branch Davidians were dead before the fire...gunshot wounds had to be covered up thus the need to set the building on fire. The Branch Davidians had weapons and bullets but yet you and "da gubermint" claim that they picked the most painful way there is to die by setting themselves on fire? You are an idiot of the highest order. The TV video plainly shows that the fire was started from the outside of the compound.

Sure it does, buddy. It started at three different places when these zombies were still shooting at the FBI.

Seriously, Bud, do you spend all day doubling up on the crazy?

Little Joe, the Stamford Examiner reported that the longtime director of a popular shooting range near Newtown said there is no record that Adam ever attended their facility AND agents from the ATF didn't find his name on any of the facility's sign-in sheets.

Since you are too gutless to peruse the 30 minute video proving that your beloved "gubermint" fired on the Branch Davidians first, perhaps you will look at this pic....

Lanza Room #2.jpg

Look at the gaming gear in Lanza's bedroom. It's all too old to be used by a kid in 2012-13. The Xbox 360 is from 2005....notice the cathode ray tube TV.....not exactly the "gaming gear" that a doting mother would give to her protected son, no? No wonder that they had the house bulldozed. You lose this argument as usual.

So that was the only shooting range?

Three shooting ranges frequented by the Sandy Hook shooter

Another witness interview identifies a second shooting range visited by Adam and Nancy: Wooster Mountain Shooting Range, in roughly 2010, where he witnessed Adam Lanza shooting the AR-15 Bushmaster as well as what he believed to be the Glock Model 19 (both of the weapons fired at Sandy Hook Elementary two years later). The unidentified witness also recalls teaching Adam Lanza how best to operate the AR-15:

A third shooting range is identified in files from October 2013, as investigators were wrapping up the report, as Shooter’s Indoor Pistol Range:

Your argument is that his mother didn't buy a flat screen and the latest equipment for him? Seriously?

I mean, I know that you have the latest in your "boy-cave", but that doesn't mean everyone does.

So that was the only shooting range?

Three shooting ranges frequented by the Sandy Hook shooter

Another witness interview identifies a second shooting range visited by Adam and Nancy: Wooster Mountain Shooting Range, in roughly 2010, where he witnessed Adam Lanza shooting the AR-15 Bushmaster as well as what he believed to be the Glock Model 19 (both of the weapons fired at Sandy Hook Elementary two years later). The unidentified witness also recalls teaching Adam Lanza how best to operate the AR-15:

A third shooting range is identified in files from October 2013, as investigators were wrapping up the report, as Shooter’s Indoor Pistol Range:

Your argument is that his mother didn't buy a flat screen and the latest equipment for him? Seriously?

I mean, I know that you have the latest in your "boy-cave", but that doesn't mean everyone does.

Ah yes! And there is a sign in sheet proving this????? Amazing how the crisis actors where seen at the firehouse and the school before the window was ever busted. The holes in the Sandy Hoax event are HUGE and so much to the point that former military and CIA assets like Field McConnell, Kevin Shipp, Steve Pieczenik, Cody Snodgras, etc, etc also concur that Sandy Hoax was total bullshit. Funny how the Sandy Hoax "parents" that sued for Nancy Lanza's estate immediately had it bulldozed instead of selling that asset since they have been so money hungry......think it might have to do with the fact that someone might buy it and allow people in to do forensics showing that Adam Lanza's DNA wasn't anywhere to be found?

As far as your contention that the alleged Adam Lanza's outdated gaming system isn't noteworthy? Then why was there a shooting game photographed that wouldn't play on his outdated X-Box360?

Face it, Joe....you and a great many Americans got played for chumps.

Ah yes! And there is a sign in sheet proving this????? Amazing how the crisis actors where seen at the firehouse....

Dude, life is too short to rehash all your crazy.

As far as your contention that the alleged Adam Lanza's outdated gaming system isn't noteworthy? Then why was there a shooting game photographed that wouldn't play on his outdated X-Box360?

Guy, how do you know that's the only gaming system he had? Or that it was really outdated.

Look, you can go all day with your crazy, or whatever shit you heard on Alex Jones, but life's too fucking short.

John Danforth was not a qualified investigator the evidence is NOT conclusive.

the people working for him were... and they all came to the same conclusion.

The Davidians did the world a favor and offed themselves.

All the Branch Davidians were dead before the fire...gunshot wounds had to be covered up thus the need to set the building on fire. The Branch Davidians had weapons and bullets but yet you and "da gubermint" claim that they picked the most painful way there is to die by setting themselves on fire? You are an idiot of the highest order. The TV video plainly shows that the fire was started from the outside of the compound.
Who gives a shit? Even if your delusional "theory" was true? They were criminals and pedophiles. It was their choice. They had a hell of a lot more choice in their fate than Philando Castile or Tamir Rice, a 12 year old boy playing with a toy gun in the park. I played with toy guns as a boy. I'm sure you did, too. He looked like a nice kid.

170315-tamir-rice-mn-1700_d8212e6f6299775c3baa9677162b28d6.focal-760x380.jpg

2E02177F-129A-4B82-8804-1FF1E44D4059.jpeg
I said from the very beginning that the Parkland High School shooting narrative reeked to high heaven, but I have kept quiet for the most part just waiting for that one piece of indisputable evidence that could prove that this was a "deep state" psy-op.

Simply put, David Hogg is a crisis actor. Did teen-agers die at the school? I believe so...did the "powers that be" pull the strings and allow them to be sacrifice for the "greater good" in order to push an agenda that was sure to pull at the heartstrings of Americans and "guilt" them into accepting even more draconian laws that put restrictions on what little freedoms they have left? ABSOLUTELY. Three deputies stood down because they were told to do so, CNN was on the scene as if they had been given advance notice....the head sheriff is a DNC shill....the school cameras were on 20 minute delays, multiple witnesses said that there was more than one shooter AND before the bodies were even buried, a George Soros NGO is organizing an anti-gun march with David Hogg ( son of a former FBI agent that had been on TV before in California and was busted for rehearsing his lines for the Communist News Network AFTER this event) is put out in front of the world to be the face of the movement for disarming citizens that actually obey the acts, statutes and codes of USA.INC.

You should seriously weigh and consider the ramifications of being "guilted" into acquiescing to the desires of those that control us via the foreign owned and controlled banking system or as I call them "the shadow government" that owns the media thus controls the narrative. When a group of very powerful people that pull the levers are working so hard to make you defenseless, you can bet that what they have planned for us isn't going to be a bed of roses. Below is proof that we were ONCE again lied to as it pertains to the Parkland high school shooting.

How did little David "Scoops" Hogg find out that there was a shooting, bicycle three miles to the school and then enter it ahead of the police, find a school room to enter and then conduct interviews with scared students hiding in a closet while a "shooter" was running amok? Hmmmmmmmmmm?????

Just like your PizzaGate laugher your OP is chocked full of lies.
I see David and the other Parkland students having such an immense impact on the country scares the shit out of you.

Did people die at Parkland? Yes 17 to be exact.
Are the libs shamelessly using these deaths to propel their agenda? Yes
Are the libs shamelessly using the kid for their agenda? Yes
What is their agenda? To outlaw all guns by whatever means possible.

AND......are the Liberals responsible for Nikolas Cruz being able to buy weapons legally?

You betcha'!!!!
Which liberal signed a bill permitting mentally ill to buy guns?
Oh... that was trump but you’re too much a lying POS to admit it.

View attachment 187137
I said from the very beginning that the Parkland High School shooting narrative reeked to high heaven, but I have kept quiet for the most part just waiting for that one piece of indisputable evidence that could prove that this was a "deep state" psy-op.

Simply put, David Hogg is a crisis actor. Did teen-agers die at the school? I believe so...did the "powers that be" pull the strings and allow them to be sacrifice for the "greater good" in order to push an agenda that was sure to pull at the heartstrings of Americans and "guilt" them into accepting even more draconian laws that put restrictions on what little freedoms they have left? ABSOLUTELY. Three deputies stood down because they were told to do so, CNN was on the scene as if they had been given advance notice....the head sheriff is a DNC shill....the school cameras were on 20 minute delays, multiple witnesses said that there was more than one shooter AND before the bodies were even buried, a George Soros NGO is organizing an anti-gun march with David Hogg ( son of a former FBI agent that had been on TV before in California and was busted for rehearsing his lines for the Communist News Network AFTER this event) is put out in front of the world to be the face of the movement for disarming citizens that actually obey the acts, statutes and codes of USA.INC.

You should seriously weigh and consider the ramifications of being "guilted" into acquiescing to the desires of those that control us via the foreign owned and controlled banking system or as I call them "the shadow government" that owns the media thus controls the narrative. When a group of very powerful people that pull the levers are working so hard to make you defenseless, you can bet that what they have planned for us isn't going to be a bed of roses. Below is proof that we were ONCE again lied to as it pertains to the Parkland high school shooting.

How did little David "Scoops" Hogg find out that there was a shooting, bicycle three miles to the school and then enter it ahead of the police, find a school room to enter and then conduct interviews with scared students hiding in a closet while a "shooter" was running amok? Hmmmmmmmmmm?????

I see David and the other Parkland students having such an immense impact on the country scares the shit out of you.

When you let a bunch of 17-year-old children without any life experiences write the narrative you know you are fucking stupid

Ah yes! And there is a sign in sheet proving this????? Amazing how the crisis actors where seen at the firehouse....

Dude, life is too short to rehash all your crazy.

Guy, how do you know that's the only gaming system he had? Or that it was really outdated.

Look, you can go all day with your crazy, or whatever shit you heard on Alex Jones, but life's too fucking short.

Here is the thing, Joe....I don't need to touch shit, step in it or get an up close and personal view of shit to know when shit is shit...it has a stench about it that is unique unto itself. Alex Jones has exactly what to do with Sandy Hoax exactly? You are handicapped by a lack of intellectual curiosity that blindly believes the narratives spewed to you by the corporate Operation Mockingbird media..

View attachment 187137

Pizzagate is real...a hacker got into the secured Comet Ping Pong and Pizza server and found that it is selling child porn and snuff films. It is connected to eight other servers some of which are in the U.S and the others are in Europe and they accept bitcoin to download them. Recall how James "the pedo faggot" Alefantis was interviewed after the (snicker) "lone gunman" came into the establishment and fired one shot that hit the hard drive of his server after D.C detective Marcus Stevens was notified of this?

BTW, little David Hogwash has been the best friend of the gun sellers and as usual, this foreknowledge event has only proven what many of us already knew and suspected ....which is the repeal of the 2nd amendment but it has backfired in a major way....it ain't gonna happen, "comrade".

John Danforth was not a qualified investigator the evidence is NOT conclusive.

the people working for him were... and they all came to the same conclusion.

The Davidians did the world a favor and offed themselves.

Who gives a shit? Even if your delusional "theory" was true? They were criminals and pedophiles. It was their choice. They had a hell of a lot more choice in their fate than Philando Castile or Tamir Rice, a 12 year old boy playing with a toy gun in the park. I played with toy guns as a boy. I'm sure you did, too. He looked like a nice kid.

170315-tamir-rice-mn-1700_d8212e6f6299775c3baa9677162b28d6.focal-760x380.jpg

Wrong, consider the source of the "pedophile" allegations. Scroll back through the thread where I answer Joe's posts.....children were shot by your beloved "gubermint" while the majority of the press was kept a mile away and those that survived the shootings were burned alive. You haven't the slightest clue.

When you let a bunch of 17-year-old children without any life experiences write the narrative you know you are fucking stupid

Being in a school shot up by a madman who was able to get gun because we let the gun industry write the laws isn't a "life experience"?

Here's the real problem. There is no excuse for someone like Nikolas Cruz to have bought an AR-15, a weapon designed for the battlefields of the Vietnam War, yet he was able to buy one and murder 17 people.

When these kids say, "That's messed up, bro!" the usual stuff about some guy in a powdered wig not being able to write a militia amendment clearly doesn't fly.

Forum List

Back