Little girl stands firm in face of street preacher's homophobic rant

Children shouldn't be used as tools, that's what that was
So...you have a problem with churches having children stand on street corners with Yes on H8 signs in 2008. Good to know.

Yes, this is not different than any other kind of indoctrination. Go to your protests. Leave the children at home. They are children and should not be involved in this kind of political bullshit. They should be enjoying their childhood. It's the only one they will have.

The CHILD has been on this earth for a grand total of SIX years. :rolleyes-41: She has no CLUE what is going on at a gay rally or protest.

I agree, and why would someone expose an innocent 6-year-old to such things? To help with an agenda, which is why she is being used as a pawn. You know, little kids take things like that man was saying to her to heart. They believe adults and think adults are all knowledgeable.

I also question what kind of scum street preacher would get in a little girl's face like that.

The guy has a screw loose obviously. This is why it is a bad environment for little ones. You want to protest, that's fine. Leave the kids out of it!

HELLO IN THERE....IT WAS A PARADE!!!

Apparently, Carla, there are "good" parades, and "bad" parades.

I love it when "freedumb" lovers say we shouldn't take our children to parades. :p

Apparently you have never been to a "parade" except for maybe some gay pride parade. :lol:

You see, it's your toxic bullshit like this that turns people AWAY from your cause.

"It looks like a parade? WTF kind of parades did you attend as a child? That doesn't look like a parade to me. Parades are fun and people are happy, not screaming and yelling at one another. :cuckoo: This is some bullshit you're spewing."

Obviously you have never been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans, my former home. The screaming street preachers are often more fun than the parades, themselves.

I disagree, chrisL. Some children are extremely astute, and most know a hell of a lot more than adults think. In my case, for example, I was told that my father had died in an accident when I was in the 2nd grade. i knew that it was a lie, and suspected that it was suicide. I was right.

The child, in this case is learning passive resistance to bigoted people, and screaming hate filled people. It is a useful lesson. And you can bet that she had been educated by her parents. She is obviously at a gay pride parade, and wearing a rainbow skirt. At that age, she is likely to see worse at church, if she had different parents..

No they don't know "more" than adults.

No she isn't learning anything. She isn't old enough to understand what any of these people are fighting about. It is wrong to expose your child to these types of things. She is being used and that is all.

If you are not teaching your child values at the age of this child, Chris, then shame on you.

If you bring your child to gay protests, then shame on YOU. It's selfish and that is all.

It looks like a parade, not a protest.

It looks like a parade? WTF kind of parades did you attend as a child? That doesn't look like a parade to me. Parades are fun and people are happy, not screaming and yelling at one another. :cuckoo: This is some bullshit you're spewing.

Tell that to the idiot preacher. This was a festival in Columbus, Ohio. I just looked it up. They were celebrating the SCOTUS ruling.

"It looks like a parade? WTF kind of parades did you attend as a child? That doesn't look like a parade to me. Parades are fun and people are happy, not screaming and yelling at one another. :cuckoo: This is some bullshit you're spewing."

Obviously you have never been to Mardi Gras in New Orleans, my former home. The screaming street preachers are often more fun than the parades, themselves.

Oh, well why not bring a 6-year-old to a bar too? :blahblah:

No they don't know "more" than adults.

No she isn't learning anything. She isn't old enough to understand what any of these people are fighting about. It is wrong to expose your child to these types of things. She is being used and that is all.

If you are not teaching your child values at the age of this child, Chris, then shame on you.

If you bring your child to gay protests, then shame on YOU. It's selfish and that is all.

It looks like a parade? WTF kind of parades did you attend as a child? That doesn't look like a parade to me. Parades are fun and people are happy, not screaming and yelling at one another. :cuckoo: This is some bullshit you're spewing.

Tell that to the idiot preacher. This was a festival in Columbus, Ohio. I just looked it up. They were celebrating the SCOTUS ruling.

If a parent is not aware that this a volatile atmosphere that could even have the potential to turn violent, then the parent is a fucking moron with a capital F.

The CHILD has been on this earth for a grand total of SIX years. :rolleyes-41: She has no CLUE what is going on at a gay rally or protest.

I also question what kind of scum street preacher would get in a little girl's face like that.

The guy has a screw loose obviously. This is why it is a bad environment for little ones. You want to protest, that's fine. Leave the kids out of it!

HELLO IN THERE....IT WAS A PARADE!!!

Apparently, Carla, there are "good" parades, and "bad" parades.

I love it when "freedumb" lovers say we shouldn't take our children to parades. :p

Apparently you have never been to a "parade" except for maybe some gay pride parade. :lol:

You see, it's your toxic bullshit like this that turns people AWAY from your cause.

It would have looked more like a fucking festival if the church haters were not in attendance

You got a problem with gay pride parades?

Because it is illegal.

Any more questions?

If a parent is not aware that this a volatile atmosphere that could even have the potential to turn violent, then the parent is a fucking moron with a capital F.

So now people need to hide in their homes to stay safe from preachers?

"If a parent is not aware that this a volatile atmosphere that could even have the potential to turn violent, then the parent is a fucking moron with a capital F."

Well, that rules out Walmart, her in AZ. Last time I went, I counted 5 civilians wearing guns.

Because it is illegal.

Any more questions?

Oh, but don't you want your little girl to learn how to handle drunks?

"If a parent is not aware that this a volatile atmosphere that could even have the potential to turn violent, then the parent is a fucking moron with a capital F."

Well, that rules out Walmart, her in AZ. Last time I went, I counted 5 civilians wearing guns.

Were they yelling and screaming at little girls? Were they talking about how the parents would go to hell and things like that? That shit can be traumatizing to a little girl. I know because I was a little girl at one time!

BTW, how about you learn to use the quote feature? How long have you been here now?

Hmm. Gay pride parades . . . Why would anyone be PROUD to be gay anyways? What are they "proud" of?

So...you have a problem with churches having children stand on street corners with Yes on H8 signs in 2008. Good to know.

Yes, this is not different than any other kind of indoctrination. Go to your protests. Leave the children at home. They are children and should not be involved in this kind of political bullshit. They should be enjoying their childhood. It's the only one they will have.

Once again, this was not a protest.

Were they yelling and screaming at little girls? Were they talking about how the parents would go to hell and things like that? That shit can be traumatizing to a little girl. I know because I was a little girl at one time!

BTW, how about you learn to use the quote feature? How long have you been here now?

Chris, let me get right to the bottom line. My little girl is now 31 years old. She is happy, married, tolerant, loving, successful (a nurse) and educated in the ways of the world. i worked hard so that she would turn out like that, instead of like you. I am quite satisfied with the result.

Once again, this was not a protest.

That is not the point. It is a volatile atmosphere, not appropriate for a 6-year-old child.

Chris, let me get right to the bottom line. My little girl is now 31 years old. She is happy, married, tolerant, loving, successful (a nurse) and educated in the ways of the world. i worked hard so that she would turn out like that, instead of like you.

Well, considering that you don't know anything about me . . . . you're a dick head. Also, I couldn't care less about you.

Chris, let me get right to the bottom line. My little girl is now 31 years old. She is happy, married, tolerant, loving, successful (a nurse) and educated in the ways of the world. i worked hard so that she would turn out like that, instead of like you.

Well, considering that you don't know anything about me . . . . you're a dick head. Also, I couldn't care less about you.

Oh, and she never uses obscenities with talking to people, either.

Well, well...didn't see anyone on the RW complaining about it in 2008. And there were hundreds of kids used that way.

Oh, and she never uses obscenities with talking to people, either.

Who the FUCK cares? Anyone?

Forum List

Back