Little Hope for the Future

247 years ago a 16 year old girl rode twice the distance of Paul Revere warning people about the British.

Paul Revere was overrated
He was famous because his name rhymed with…..

Listen my children and you shall hear

At some point, the shit is gonna hit the fan. There's no telling when or how bad it's gonna be, but history tells us that it is inevitable. And that is when reality is going to slap a lot of young people upside the head. Will the US turn into a larger version of Venezuela? Maybe a rerun of the dissolution of the Roman Empire?

I'm not seeing any reason to believe there are hard times acomin'. As a country we are as divided as we've ever been and there's no sense of agreement or cooperation until disaster is upon us, like another 9/11 or a full-out war. And even then I think it would take awhile to realize what works and what doesn't.

At some point, the shit is gonna hit the fan. There's no telling when or how bad it's gonna be, but history tells us that it is inevitable. And that is when reality is going to slap a lot of young people upside the head. Will the US turn into a larger version of Venezuela? Maybe a rerun of the dissolution of the Roman Empire?

I'm not seeing any reason to believe there are hard times acomin'. As a country we are as divided as we've ever been and there's no sense of agreement or cooperation until disaster is upon us, like another 9/11 or a full-out war. And even then I think it would take awhile to realize what works and what doesn't.
My take is a crash as or worse than 1929 sending almost everyone back to the Stone Age.

Leaving everyone under 45 wondering where vegetables and eggs come from and no idea how to function without a cell phone and internet. Cities turn into a Mad Max movie of survival of the fittest. Fortunately most of us old farts outgun the bellybutton gazing younger folks.

247 years ago a 16 year old girl rode twice the distance of Paul Revere warning people about the British.

Today young people couldn’t tell you where a tomato comes from.

Fortunately pres. Trump has two cabinet level fed agencies targeted for combustion, EPA & the Dept. Of Education. Of course the upper/lower chambers of Capital Hill will launch their RINO$ in an attempt to foil the defunding of both the EPA/DOE so expect another "do or die" ridiculous political show & tell battle from the D.istrict of C.orruption in the future on the subject. Below; the co$t of these two politicized agencies on my fellow Americans wallets.

My take is a crash as or worse than 1929 sending almost everyone back to the Stone Age.

Leaving everyone under 45 wondering where vegetables and eggs come from and no idea how to function without a cell phone and internet. Cities turn into a Mad Max movie of survival of the fittest. Fortunately most of us old farts outgun the bellybutton gazing younger folks.
W20; U R spot on about a MAJOR crash leading up to a Mad Max society like no medical, no fuel, no power grid & NO FOOD = Mad Max society in under two weeks! It's really amazing how close humanity & extinction parallel one another in the grand scheme of things, it really is.

Forum List

Back