Little miss Hispanic Delaware stripped of title

The Gerber baby competition is child abuse?
But defending Nambla and accepting campaign cash from Nambla is ok?

Liberals have a strange world view!

Are you nuts? :cuckoo:

I've never said a word about Nabla. I don't even know what Nambla is, never even heard of it. I'm an individual with my own personal, individual opinions.

I think beauty pageants are bad for those involved in them. They are demeaning for everyone involved, babies, children and adults. Has nothing to do with anything else.

You?
Individual?
You are the most fanatical of all the fanatical liberal totalitarians of the Obamacult.
All you know is what you are told to think.

You are a fucking idiot. I don't even talk to people about politics except on here. I don't watch any programs on televison except straight news. I don't listen to PBS. I don't read any newspaper except the International Herald Tribune and then only two or three times a year. I don't read any blogs or websites at all, not about politics or any other subject. I watch international versions of news from the UK and other countries. So where and how is anyone telling me what to think? You're a moron. A simple minded moron.

Accused of being not Hispanic enough

Winner of Little Miss Hispanic Delaware contest stripped of title over racial concerns - The Washington Post

Where's little miss white Delaware contests? Oh wait they would be racist and would get boycotted , right you I hypocritical liberals?

Exactly.

Yes, where is the Little Miss White Delaware contest?
And the Miss White America contest?

Hasn't it been , isn't it still...the "one drop" rule?
One drop of Black blood, and you're classed as a Black person by the federal govt?
That's what a Black American man told me in another US forum..."one drop".

"One drop" and you're Hispanic.

Does the census still have those 'what race/color' are you boxes for the citizens to tick?

. Black
. White
etc.

One Latino woman complained that there was no 'Brown' box.

Here's an idea...just have Miss Delaware contest...and ban any race-specific contests.
Elsewhere, have the Cheese Festival Queen contest...and ban any Miss Hispanic Cheese Festival Queen etc race-specific contests.

What about singing;

"We are One, but we are many,
and from all the lands on earth we come
"we'll share a dream, and sing with one voice
I am, you are, we are American"

ie; race and color blind.

Last edited:
Are you nuts? :cuckoo:

I've never said a word about Nabla. I don't even know what Nambla is, never even heard of it. I'm an individual with my own personal, individual opinions.

I think beauty pageants are bad for those involved in them. They are demeaning for everyone involved, babies, children and adults. Has nothing to do with anything else.

You?
Individual?
You are the most fanatical of all the fanatical liberal totalitarians of the Obamacult.
All you know is what you are told to think.

You are a fucking idiot. I don't even talk to people about politics except on here. I don't watch any programs on televison except straight news. I don't listen to PBS. I don't read any newspaper except the International Herald Tribune and then only two or three times a year. I don't read any blogs or websites at all, not about politics or any other subject. I watch international versions of news from the UK and other countries. So where and how is anyone telling me what to think? You're a moron. A simple minded moron.

Watches and believes the British government controlled and run BBC !!!
About as Obamacult as it gets!!!

You do realize that YOUR messiah and his cult wish to turn the USA into a complete shithole just like the mega shithole known as the UK.

The Latin name for Spain is Hispania dumbass. The term Hispanic originally was used to describe people from Spain. Read a book pretty please before you hurt yourself.

Hispanic was never used to describe people from Spain, you retard.
It was originally a descriptive, having a relationship to Spain.
Food, architecture, design features.

The original term Hispanic was used to describe the progenitors of Spanish settlers in the island of Hispaniola.
You fucking retard.
See, you are retarded.
You don't know the meaning of illiterate!!
I know you are not illiterate!!
You know how to fill in the application forms for foodstamps!!

I would be interested in seeing a link that supports your argument. Here is mine from the Webster dictionary.

Hispanic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Full Definition of HISPANIC

: of or relating to the people, speech, or culture of Spain or of Spain and Portugal

Origin of HISPANIC

Latin hispanicus, from Hispania Iberian Peninsula, Spain
First Known Use: 1584

Hispanic - definition of Hispanic by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Here you go , free as foodstamps!!

It was originally a descriptive, having a relationship to Spain.
Food, architecture, design features.

The original term Hispanic was used to describe the progenitors of Spanish settlers in the island of Hispaniola.
You fucking retard.
See, you are retarded.
You don't know the meaning of illiterate!!
I know you are not illiterate!!
You know how to fill in the application forms for foodstamps!!

I would be interested in seeing a link that supports your argument. Here is mine from the Webster dictionary.

Origin of HISPANIC

Latin hispanicus, from Hispania Iberian Peninsula, Spain
First Known Use: 1584

Hispanic - definition of Hispanic by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Thats supports my link dumbass! Where is the link that supports your argument that it was used for the Haitians or the Dominicans? I just realized you don't even know the meaning of what you typed. Do you know what "progenitors of Spanish settlers" means?

Would that not be people from Spain?

progenitors
a person or thing from which a person, animal, or plant is descended or originates; an ancestor or parent.

Last edited:
Here's an idea....

No, here's an idea...why don't you spend some of the tiny bit of mental energy you have worrying about banning things in your backwater, also-ran country and we will take care of ours?

Thats supports my link dumbass! Where is the link that supports your argument that it was used for the Haitians or the Dominicans? I just realized you don't even know the meaning of what you typed. Do you know what "progenitors of Spanish settlers" means?

progenitors
a person or thing from which a person, animal, or plant is descended or originates; an ancestor or parent.

Progenitor.
So by your definition I am black?
Or at least partially so!!

I'm an Englishman, born in Yorkshire.
My father was ulster catholic, born of an ulster catholic and a Scottish Presbyterian.
My mother was a Connemara catholic, her father was too.
Her mothers people came from Meath.

So I'm black with some Egyptian and Moroccan and Armenian in the mix?

My ancestors on my mothers side were Armenian and Moroccan traders/slavers.
The Armenians traded and captured slaves on the south coast of Ireland, the morrocans did the same on the west coast.

My grandfathers clan traces it's history back to the ancient Egyptians.

Humans all originate from the African Rift Valley.

A child of a spanyard and a slave born in Cuba is not a spanyard, he is a Cuban.

A child of 2 paddies born in Boston is an American, not Irish.
There are Americans and others.
There are no hyphenated Americans.

progenitors

Progenitor.

My father was ulster catholic, born of an ulster catholic and a Scottish Presbyterian.

The Armenians traded and captured slaves on the south coast of Ireland, the morrocans did the same on the west coast.

A child of a spanyard and a slave born in Cuba is not a spanyard, he is a Cuban.

LOL! Dont try and change the subject now. Just admit you didnt know what you were talking about saying Hispanic was not used to ID people from Spain dumbass. Its less embarrassing that way. :lol: Good lord you even posted the link killing your argument. Give it a rest.

Progenitor.

LOL! Dont try and change the subject now. Just admit you didnt know what you were talking about saying Hispanic was not used to ID people from Spain dumbass. Its less embarrassing that way. :lol: Good lord you even posted the link killing your argument. Give it a rest.
I already showed that it did not refer to people from Spain.
Only related to Spain in old English.
The English of Shakespeare.
We are talking about the English of today.
You don't understand English and should not voice an opinion upon its meaning.
I don't speak much lgunda and would never tell a tribesman from the Uganda how to interpret it.

So as an African American, I wants me some of that AA shit!!
My taxes are too high, I want a break on them , else the IRS IS RACIST!!

Progenitor.u

The link supported what I said , your spin is simply that.
Don't change the subject?
What, like you didn't change the subject to avoid answering the initial question?

Would a dedicated white only competition be racist?
Would it be racist if it took awards and titles from winners if they were later deemed "not white enough"?
Yes or no answer please, no changing the subject to avoid the question.
That's a good lad!!

Progenitor.

I don't speak much lgunda and would never tell a tribesman from the Uganda how to interpret it.

No you didnt. All you showed is that you dont know what progenitor meant. :lol: I posted a link to back my understanding of the word. You still haven't posted one other than the one that supports exactly what I said. Hispanic was never confined to describing the Haitian or Dominican people or the Spanish settlers that came there. It was however used to describe people from Spain. Once again just in case you missed it from Websters. I dont see anything about Hispaniola in there. Do you?

: of or relating to the people, speech, or culture of Spain or of Spain and Portugal

No you didnt. All you showed is that you dont know what progenitor meant. :lol: I posted a link to back my understanding of the word. You still haven't posted one other than the one that supports exactly what I said. Hispanic was never confined to describing the Haitian or Dominican people or the Spanish settlers that came there. It was however used to describe people from Spain. Once again just in case you missed it from Websters. I dont see anything about Hispaniola in there. Do you?

The progeny of a Spaniard born outside Spain are not Spaniard.

Now stop changing the subject and answer the question boy.

But that was the subject. i said using your logic only people from Spain could enter the contest. You said it referred only to the people that settled Hispaniola. Why are you trying to dodge the subject? Remember this classic?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/315367-little-miss-hispanic-delaware-stripped-of-title-5.html#post7910470

This is the part I really like. You almost blew a gasket!! :lol:

To be HISPANIC one needs to be from the isle of Hispaniola.
The carribean islands upon which the nations of Haiti and the Dominican Republic are situated.

You fucking retarded sack of pig shit.

Last edited:

But that was the subject. i said using your logic only people from Spain could enter the contest. You said it referred only to the people that settled Hispaniola. Why are you trying to dodge the subject? Remember this classic?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/315367-little-miss-hispanic-delaware-stripped-of-title-5.html#post7910470

This is the part I really like. You almost blew a gasket!! :lol:

To be HISPANIC one needs to be from the isle of Hispaniola.
The carribean islands upon which the nations of Haiti and the Dominican Republic are situated.

You fucking retarded sack of pig shit.

Responding to your earlier diversion from the subject.

A Hispanic only competition, great!
Black only, great!
White only, racist, segregationist!!
It's a lynching !!

I Blame Bush!!!!!
It's the NRA!!!!
Kill white babies !!!!!!!!!

You know, the usual Obamacult shit you boys like to get up to.

Don't let the lefties scare ya, the melting pot is still functioning just fine.

Forum List

Back