Little miss Hispanic Delaware stripped of title

At the bottom of every melting pot there is the segment of society that gets scorched.
"The greatest good for the greatest number?"

It's the limit of what most societies can do and sustain over long periods of time.

Last edited:
At the bottom of every melting pot there is the segment of society that gets scorched.
"The greatest good for the greatest number?"

It's the limit of what most societies can do and sustain over long periods of time.

Mob rule is a copout and insults the human ability to think up solutions that guarantee basic human dignity for all.

I know you thought that sounded 'cute,' but it is not necessarily so.

You are the only one who remarked on it so it must have sounded 'cute' to you and you were compelled to deny it. Youre [sic] very transparent.

What is it you imagine you see through such supposed 'transparency'?

I didnt imagine anything. I do see for some reason my analogy bothered you so you said something about it.

You are the only one who remarked on it so it must have sounded 'cute' to you and you were compelled to deny it. Youre [sic] very transparent.

I didnt imagine anything. I do see for some reason my analogy bothered you so you said something about it.

Other than it being inaccurate, what do you imagine I'm "bothered" about?

I just told you its not imagining. You are bothered by it. The evidence is that you felt compelled to remark on its cuteness which means nothing to anyone except you.

I just told you its not imagining. You are bothered by it. The evidence is that you felt compelled to remark on its cuteness which means nothing to anyone except you.

And I told you that you are imagining it. Since I am the only one of the two of us with the ability to know how I feel about it, you are simply making a fool of yourself once again.

So, here is your chance to stop being an illogical scaramouch and say directly what it is you imagine I am bothered by, knowing now without doubt or excuse that it is in fact a matter of your imagination (call it your misinterpretation if it makes you feel better).

I don't expect you to have the character (or the sack) to do so, but I'm an optimist.

And I told you that you are imagining it. Since I am the only one of the two of us with the ability to know how I feel about it, you are simply making a fool of yourself once again.

So, here is your chance to stop being an illogical scaramouch and say directly what it is you imagine I am bothered by, knowing now without doubt or excuse that it is in fact a matter of your imagination (call it your misinterpretation if it makes you feel better).

I don't expect you to have the character (or the sack) to do so, but I'm an optimist.

i already told you Unk. You were bothered that you thought it was cute. Why that was such a big deal to you just tells my how insecure you are. You sound like a girl that just saw another gril in a dress that looks better than yours. Grow up.

Last edited:

i already told you Unk. You were bothered that you thought it was cute. Why that was such a big deal to you just tells my how insecure you are. You sound like a girl that just saw another gril in a dress that looks better than yours. Grow up.

I knew you didn't have the character or the stones to answer directly, pussy.

You are soft Unk. Just like a womans booty.

You are soft Unk. Just like a womans booty.

Still can't answer directly, pussy.

Forum List

Back