Little miss Hispanic Delaware stripped of title

novasteve, you do understand that whites have never been treated like garbage in this country like many other minorities have, right? Do you understand that's why their groups and pride events are different than if whites did it? They have been battered down and are rising up and taking their rightful place as equals with all other Americans. Whites have never been battered down and therefore don't need to rise up and claim their equality in this country. Is it possible for you to understand that?

White support groups that form have an entirely different motivation behind them, and I think you know it.

Everyone in America is equal.
More whites have and are being treated like shit in America than blacks.
The last racist murder of a black was 50 years ago.
There were probably several whites murdered this weekend, just for being white.
You would make a few jokes and gloat about it.
What happened 200 years ago has no bearing on the USA today.
Get the fuck over it.

You lying son of a bitch.

http://boingboing.net/2008/10/24/black-man-dragged-to.html

Brandon McClelland, 24, was dragged to death beneath a truck driven by two white men in Paris, Texas last month. McClelland was black. The site of his death is about 200 miles from the location where James Byrd was murdered in a similar manner ten years ago. (Image at left: Jacqueline McClelland, Brandon's mother; photo courtesy Jesse Muhammad.)
McClelland's murder took place on September 16, 2008. Parts of his mangled body were found strewn along the highway at great distance.

First responders treated the case as a hit and run. The county district attorney's office denied the possibility of racist motivations, and said comparisons to the Byrd lynching were "preposterous."

Your pretense of 'white' victimhood absolutely stinks.

Tell me how is a road accident hit and run a race crime?
Are all crimes committed against blacks by whites to be considered racially motivated?

novasteve, you do understand that whites have never been treated like garbage in this country like many other minorities have, right? Do you understand that's why their groups and pride events are different than if whites did it? They have been battered down and are rising up and taking their rightful place as equals with all other Americans. Whites have never been battered down and therefore don't need to rise up and claim their equality in this country. Is it possible for you to understand that?

White support groups that form have an entirely different motivation behind them, and I think you know it.

Everyone in America is equal.
More whites have and are being treated like shit in America than blacks.
The last racist murder of a black was 50 years ago.
There were probably several whites murdered this weekend, just for being white.
You would make a few jokes and gloat about it.
What happened 200 years ago has no bearing on the USA today.
Get the fuck over it.

You lying son of a bitch.

Black man dragged to death 200 miles from site of Byrd murder 10 years ago. - Boing Boing

Brandon McClelland, 24, was dragged to death beneath a truck driven by two white men in Paris, Texas last month. McClelland was black. The site of his death is about 200 miles from the location where James Byrd was murdered in a similar manner ten years ago. (Image at left: Jacqueline McClelland, Brandon's mother; photo courtesy Jesse Muhammad.)
McClelland's murder took place on September 16, 2008. Parts of his mangled body were found strewn along the highway at great distance.

First responders treated the case as a hit and run. The county district attorney's office denied the possibility of racist motivations, and said comparisons to the Byrd lynching were "preposterous."

Your pretense of 'white' victimhood absolutely stinks.

Your evidence is one hit and run from 2008 and whining about lynchings over a century ago?
You fucking retarded fanatical fuckwit!

I see more direct racist attacks on whites every day!!
Stupid fucker.

Accused of being not Hispanic enough

Winner of Little Miss Hispanic Delaware contest stripped of title over racial concerns - The Washington Post

Where's little miss white Delaware contests? Oh wait they would be racist and would get boycotted , right you I hypocritical liberals?

Adult beauty paegents are bad enough, but those for children and babies ought to be made illegal: they are nothing but child abuse.

The Gerber baby competition is child abuse?
But defending Nambla and accepting campaign cash from Nambla is ok?

Liberals have a strange world view!

I think the pageants have a good premise and help brown and black girls build self esteem in a world where they are continuously sold the notion that they need to be white and anorexic instead of brown or black and normal. If the prerequisite is to prove you are of Hispanic culture then it is what it is. The term Hispanic was explained to me as being racist in of itself by a latina woman I was discussing the subject with.

Puerto Ricans are not Hispanic.
They are not from Hispaniola.

You are illiterate if you really believe that. That means only people from Spain can compete then.
Hispanic has nothing at all to do with the Iberian peninsula.
To be British one needs to be from the British isles ,correct?
Ethnically speaking, not citizenship, any fucker with a few quid can buy a British citizenship.
To be HISPANIC one needs to be from the isle of Hispaniola.
The carribean islands upon which the nations of Haiti and the Dominican Republic are situated.
You fucking retarded sack of pig shit.

Ask any Mexican, Guatemalan, el salvadorian or Puerto Rican how they feel about the label " Hispanic".

Accused of being not Hispanic enough

Winner of Little Miss Hispanic Delaware contest stripped of title over racial concerns - The Washington Post

Where's little miss white Delaware contests? Oh wait they would be racist and would get boycotted , right you I hypocritical liberals?

Adult beauty paegents are bad enough, but those for children and babies ought to be made illegal: they are nothing but child abuse.

Are you nuts? :cuckoo:

I've never said a word about Nabla. I don't even know what Nambla is, never even heard of it. I'm an individual with my own personal, individual opinions.

I think beauty pageants are bad for those involved in them. They are demeaning for everyone involved, babies, children and adults. Has nothing to do with anything else.

Are you nuts? :cuckoo:

I've never said a word about Nabla. I don't even know what Nambla is, never even heard of it. I'm an individual with my own personal, individual opinions.

I think beauty pageants are bad for those involved in them. They are demeaning for everyone involved, babies, children and adults. Has nothing to do with anything else.

You?
Individual?
You are the most fanatical of all the fanatical liberal totalitarians of the Obamacult.
All you know is what you are told to think.

Puerto Ricans are not Hispanic.
They are not from Hispaniola.

You are illiterate if you really believe that. That means only people from Spain can compete then.
Ethnically speaking, not citizenship, any fucker with a few quid can buy a British citizenship.
The carribean islands upon which the nations of Haiti and the Dominican Republic are situated.

Ask any Mexican, Guatemalan, el salvadorian or Puerto Rican how they feel about the label " Hispanic".

Hispanic is a racist attempt to group all spanish speaking people in the same category. Don't try to pretend that the term was meant for the people of Hispaniola. Like I said you are illiterate if thats what you are trying to say.

Guess the other pageant for girls in Delaware that are OPEN TO EVERYONE are not good enough for Hispanics. Probably UNLIKE other groups, they're not willing to learn English that would be spoken at the other pageants.

Hispanic is a racist attempt to group all spanish speaking people in the same category. Don't try to pretend that the term was meant for the people of Hispaniola. Like I said you are illiterate if thats what you are trying to say.
Illiterate is incapable of creating or comprehending literature, not using linguistic structure to define the meaning of a word.
See how I did that?
That is comprehension of how and why English is structured the way it is.
What Hispanics come from Spain, retard.
Hispanic means from Hispaniola, not from Spain.

You are quite thick aren't you?

The kind of person who depends on government I'm willing to bet!!

Dozy, dependent fanatic of the Obamacult!!

Illiterate is incapable of creating or comprehending literature, not using linguistic structure to define the meaning of a word.
See how I did that?

The Latin name for Spain is Hispania dumbass. The term Hispanic originally was used to describe people from Spain. Read a book pretty please before you hurt yourself.

See how I did that?

The Latin name for Spain is Hispania dumbass. The term Hispanic originally was used to describe people from Spain. Read a book pretty please before you hurt yourself.

Hispanic was never used to describe people from Spain, you retard.
It was originally a descriptive, having a relationship to Spain.
Food, architecture, design features.

The original term Hispanic was used to describe the progenitors of Spanish settlers in the island of Hispaniola.
You fucking retard.
See, you are retarded.
You don't know the meaning of illiterate!!
I know you are not illiterate!!
You know how to fill in the application forms for foodstamps!!

See how I did that?

Hispanic was never used to describe people from Spain, you retard.
It was originally a descriptive, having a relationship to Spain.
Food, architecture, design features.

The original term Hispanic was used to describe the progenitors of Spanish settlers in the island of Hispaniola.
You fucking retard.
See, you are retarded.
You don't know the meaning of illiterate!!
I know you are not illiterate!!
You know how to fill in the application forms for foodstamps!!

I would be interested in seeing a link that supports your argument. Here is mine from the Webster dictionary.

Hispanic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Full Definition of HISPANIC

: of or relating to the people, speech, or culture of Spain or of Spain and Portugal

Origin of HISPANIC

Latin hispanicus, from Hispania Iberian Peninsula, Spain
First Known Use: 1584

Forum List

Back