Live And Learn

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Did you know I learned here that "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land" even though Israel's ancient land existed from antiquity, there were no Muslims at all until after the 7th century AD & the indigenous Palestinians were Jews? Very cleaver those Zionists.

On a related note...

Here's a multiple choice question:

Which if the following cities is mentioned the greatest number of times in the Koran?

a) Tokyo
b) Jerusalem
c) Boise
d) Minas Tirith
e) All of the above equally

Yes. It is Minas Tirith. And what better place for a Palestinian State than Gondor?

On a related note...

Which if the following cities is mentioned the greatest number of times in the Koran?

a) Tokyo
b) Jerusalem
c) Boise
d) Minas Tirith

I think Minas Tirith. Boise's not a real place. You must be thinking of Helm's Deep.

Yes. It is Minas Tirith. And what better place for a Palestinian State than Gondor?

On a related note...

a) Tokyo
b) Jerusalem
c) Boise
d) Minas Tirith

I think Minas Tirith. Boise's not a real place. You must be thinking of Helm's Deep.
Are you sure it wasn't Rohan, just to the north of Gondor?

But alas, in the end Theoden fought & died with honor in battle against the forces of evil who like Palestinians prefer death over life.

Theoden would never have allowed the honorable Roharim to grant the Palestinians their own land in Rohan like those Zionists did in Israel.

Ah but Theoden was easily corrupted by the agents of Sauromon...

Let's hope someone throw's that ring into the fire and ends this thing

Forum List

Back