Live Free or Die?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
The Crusade against our president continues! This nonsense will only inspire his voters in 2020

A New Hampshire teenager said she felt ashamed and embarrassed when her high school principal reportedly told her she needed to cover up the “Make America Great Again” T-shirt and hat she wore for a patriotic celebration.

Ciretta Mackenzie, a freshman at Epping High School, told Boston 25 she had to borrow a friend’s sweatshirt and took off the hat after being reprimanded for wearing the “MAGA” gear on Monday – which was “America Pride Day” at school

New Hampshire teen forced to cover up Trump shirt, remove MAGA hat on school’s ‘patriotic day’ | Fox News

The Crusade against our president continues! This nonsense will only inspire his voters in 2020

A New Hampshire teenager said she felt ashamed and embarrassed when her high school principal reportedly told her she needed to cover up the “Make America Great Again” T-shirt and hat she wore for a patriotic celebration.

Ciretta Mackenzie, a freshman at Epping High School, told Boston 25 she had to borrow a friend’s sweatshirt and took off the hat after being reprimanded for wearing the “MAGA” gear on Monday – which was “America Pride Day” at school

New Hampshire teen forced to cover up Trump shirt, remove MAGA hat on school’s ‘patriotic day’ | Fox News

So what passes for "patriotism" at Effing High School if Making America Great doesn't? I would have told the principle to go Eff himself and sued the school for a million dollars had they kicked me out for violation of civil liberties. I bet had she worn Che Guevara, they'd been OK with it.

Well you're not free, you may not have every weapon in production. When do you plan to die to protest this lack of freedom?

freedom is not free, granted by God as a right only when one is willing to fight for it with the willingness to make the ultimate sacrifice. Sad to say this entitled generation, of which I am a member, is too soft, spoiled rotten to the core. Simply no comprehension as to what freedom represents.

No. I DON'T plan to die. I expect the enemies of freedom to die.
But you're not free to possess any weapon you wish, nor will you be. I see you prefer to live without complete freedom, as you are doing now. Fair enough, I understand why you wish to pretend that is not the case, admitting it would be so damaging to your self image.

No. I DON'T plan to die. I expect the enemies of freedom to die.
But you're not free to possess any weapon you wish, nor will you be. I see you prefer to live without complete freedom, as you are doing now. Fair enough, I understand why you wish to pretend that is not the case, admitting it would be so damaging to your self image.

Actually, you are if you have money, time, and are not a criminal.

When the Government comes to try to take the “arms” I possess that they don’t like me having.
But not when the government doesn't like you having some arms you can't possess. I understand. Freedom is negotiable when rhetoric is abandoned and reality is faced. Then rightards don't want to die.

When the Government comes to try to take the “arms” I possess that they don’t like me having.
But not when the government doesn't like you having some arms you can't possess. I understand. Freedom is negotiable when rhetoric is abandoned and reality is faced. Then rightards don't want to die.

So says the little puppy kicking puppy fuck that kisses the asss of "gubermint" owned by the central banking oligarchs. Me? Afraid to die? Molon Labe..........come and take it.

So says the little puppy kicking puppy fuck that kisses the asss of "gubermint" owned by the central banking oligarchs. Me? Afraid to die? Molon Labe..........come and take it.

Love my plates,my 3% sticker and my 100 Club stickers!!!!
auto.Gadsden.png

Forum List

Back