LIVE: March for Trump in Atlanta, Georgia (Nov. 21)

Georgia's already been put in Biden's column. GA SOS and Governor signed off on the election certification.
GA electoral votes go to Biden. Done deal.

Thats nice. What the fuck has that got to do with the rally you retard?
Why are you rallying for someone who already lost?
Why do you care?
Morbid curiosity.
More like you do t know how to mi stour own business ( like most lefties).
Musta struck a nerve there, huh, Sparky? Your post is completely illegible.

Yeah. Rednecks from the east side, rednecks from the west side, rednecks from downtown.....

Wait, I thought we were the party of the corporate rich. Make up your mind you dickless lowlife.

You seem obsessed with dicks. Either that or you're 12 years old and just discovered yours.

The corporate rich don't make up a big enough voting pool to elect these clowns so they've managed to convince poor white people to vote for them, to keep American white again.

ANOTHER massive rally for Trump.
Biden could not draw a crowd DURING the campaign, and massive crowds for Trump happen without Trump even trying! Damn!

Georgia's already been put in Biden's column. GA SOS and Governor signed off on the election certification.
What are we going to see today? Rednecks on Parade?
They can have as many "massive" rallies as they want.
Trump lost. Biden won. It's over. Deal with it.

Not even close to being done lib. Biden's nothing but a moron who is moving our country on to civil conflict. However I would not expect the average low grade liberal to comprehend the subtle forces coming into play here involving Canada, the SANPT that witch Clinton signed into law & the subsequent increase of the UN imprint along our northern border. But of course I wouldn't expect the average 'iberal to know jack about that. If you had a minutia of smarts u'd be praying that our country manages to avoid the serious problems developing as I write this retort.

Yeah. Rednecks from the east side, rednecks from the west side, rednecks from downtown.....

Wait, I thought we were the party of the corporate rich. Make up your mind you dickless lowlife.
They run your party. Dumbass rednecks like you follow blindly. Why do I have to keep explaining the obvious shit to you kids?

View attachment 419421

Nice commie agitprop there, Comrade. You just made the decrepit corpses of the entombed Lenin and Marx get a hard-on.
Your inability to see the truth merely proves my point.

Have a nice day.

You commies have always been liars, why shouldn't I reciprocate? Besides, you guys and girls have taught me everything I need know: Like Lenin's quote, "A lie told often enough becomes the truth." That was a good one, many thanks.

I also liked Alinsky's Ninth Rule: " The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself." Thanks for that one too.

I've learned alot from you little communist wanna-be's over the years. It's about time you get some of your own foul-tasting medicine. After all, the means justify the end, don't they?

:laughing0301: :lmao::auiqs.jpg:
My point is made, you can stop embarrassing yourself now.

They run your party. Dumbass rednecks like you follow blindly. Why do I have to keep explaining the obvious shit to you kids?

View attachment 419421

Nice commie agitprop there, Comrade. You just made the decrepit corpses of the entombed Lenin and Marx get a hard-on.

Have a nice day.

You commies have always been liars, why shouldn't I reciprocate? Besides, you guys and girls have taught me everything I need know: Like Lenin's quote, "A lie told often enough becomes the truth." That was a good one, many thanks.

I also liked Alinsky's Ninth Rule: " The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself." Thanks for that one too.

I've learned alot from you little communist wanna-be's over the years. It's about time you get some of your own foul-tasting medicine. After all, the means justify the end, don't they?

Why would I be "embarrassed" by conning you silly fuckers into believing something that isn't true?

Oh wait, I figured it out: You'd never fall for that because you leftards are smarter and more intelligent than anyone, more well-educated, better self-adjusted, more organized, wittier than everyone else, better than everyone else, and gosh darn it, people just adore you.

:lmao::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Not even close to being done lib. Biden's nothing but a moron who is moving our country on to civil conflict. However I would not expect the average low grade liberal to comprehend the subtle forces coming into play here involving Canada, the SANPT that witch Clinton signed into law & the subsequent increase of the UN imprint along our northern border. But of course I wouldn't expect the average 'iberal to know jack about that. If you had a minutia of smarts u'd be praying that our country manages to avoid the serious problems developing as I write this retort.

Amen brother

View attachment 419421

Biden could not draw a crowd DURING the campaign, and massive crowds for Trump happen without Trump even trying! Damn!

You liberals provide me with a constant source if jocularity and amazement & yes, even pity regarding how very little you actually comprehend when it comes to our electoral processes. I subscribe whole heatedly to the theory of passing a mandatory intelligence rest were required to vote then very few democrats would ever be elected to office.

I was watching some of that earlier, on RSBN. That's quite a diverse crowd outside the CNN building.

I was hoping they'd burn it down.

If it was Demoncrats, you can assure that it would have been burnt down. It's what they do, but move along, nothing to see here folks.

You seem obsessed with dicks. Either that or you're 12 years old and just discovered yours.

The corporate rich don't make up a big enough voting pool to elect these clowns so they've managed to convince poor white people to vote for them, to keep American white again.
You are correct on all counts.

View attachment 419421

Have a nice day.

View attachment 419421

Have a nice day.

Why would I be "embarrassed" by conning you silly fuckers into believing something that isn't true?

Oh wait, I figured it out: You'd never fall for that because you leftards are smarter and more intelligent than anyone, more well-educated, better self-adjusted, more organized, wittier than everyone else, better than everyone else, and gosh darn it, people just adore you.

:lmao::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:
You really have no idea what you're doing here, do you.

You've just got yerself a keyboard and just enough education to get your spelling and grammar mostly right and you're just sitting there, banging away, totally oblivious.

View attachment 419421

You liberals provide me with a constant source if jocularity and amazement & yes, even pity regarding how very little you actually comprehend when it comes to our electoral processes. I subscribe whole heatedly to the theory of passing a mandatory intelligence rest were required to vote then very few democrats would ever be elected to office.

Wow, you can say that with a straight face and claim we don't understand the the American electoral process?

Are you self aware at all?

What did he lose?

Please be specific...
The election.

Where have you been?

Trump won the war

View attachment 419421

Good for you, princess. Here's the bottom line. The election took place, Joe Biden won. Donald Trump lost.
If there's anything you think the rest of the class missed here, feel free to let us know.

What did he lose?

Please be specific...
The election.

Where have you been?

Trump won the war
What war?

What did he lose?

Please be specific...
The election.

Where have you been?

Trump won the war

His wars have yet to get started. That comes when he leaves office on 1/20/2021 and loses that umbrella of protection from prosecution or lawsuit the DOJ has afforded the President.
I have a feeling they're already lining up. :)

Forum List

Back