LIVE: March for Trump in Atlanta, Georgia (Nov. 21)

Yeah. Rednecks from the east side, rednecks from the west side, rednecks from downtown.....

Wait, I thought we were the party of the corporate rich. Make up your mind you dickless lowlife.
They run your party. Dumbass rednecks like you follow blindly. Why do I have to keep explaining the obvious shit to you kids?

View attachment 419421

Nice commie agitprop there, Comrade. You just made the decrepit corpses of the entombed Lenin and Marx get a hard-on.

ANOTHER massive rally for Trump.
Biden could not draw a crowd DURING the campaign, and massive crowds for Trump happen without Trump even trying! Damn!

Who cares if people march for a candidate who just lost an election? If you want to go marching down the street, go do it. These people never respected anyone else, so what are they demanding for themselves?

Georgia's already been put in Biden's column. GA SOS and Governor signed off on the election certification.
GA electoral votes go to Biden. Done deal.

Thats nice. What the fuck has that got to do with the rally you retard?

A bunch redneck morons screaming at the sky. Trump lost. Move on.
That's my point. A collective circle jerk at these rallies is pointless.
The election will not be overturned.

After four years of "he's not my President, Orange Man bad and racist?" From the pile-on to the China First cucks in the media to incompetence around the globe angry a Trumps winning, you should welcome these rallies.

Maybe you can attend and hug a redneck, you might make a new friend.

No thanks. I like being around people who shower on a regular basis. My thing was always, the Orange Roughy is incompetent.
As far as being a racist??..Well, you tell me. Just take a look at the states, counties, and cities that Trump's campaign has targeted as
saying there was widespread voter fraud and tampering. What do those areas have in common? Oh yeah, primarily African-American
and other people of color. Almost like saying, "their vote shouldn't count". Wonder why?..but nah..Trump and the people who surround
him aren't racist. :)

Biden could not draw a crowd DURING the campaign, and massive crowds for Trump happen without Trump even trying! Damn!

Jesus... another crew of retards. Go home people. Sit on your couch or work in your yard. Do something productive and stop propelling the problem! WTF is wrong with people in this country. Aren’t you sick of it all??

Watching it now. Trump cult dude looks like a lady.

And he just told the Trump cult to vote out any Republicans who aren't embracing the crazy, which fills the hearts of Democrats with joy.

And now a new guy is leading "CNN sucks!" chants. They don't show the crowd, but it sounds very small.
Yeah, very small... lol

Screenshot_20201121-121720_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20201121-121704_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20201121-121938_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20201121-123740_YouTube.jpg

Yeah. Rednecks from the east side, rednecks from the west side, rednecks from downtown.....

Wait, I thought we were the party of the corporate rich. Make up your mind you dickless lowlife.
They run your party. Dumbass rednecks like you follow blindly. Why do I have to keep explaining the obvious shit to you kids?

View attachment 419421

Nice commie agitprop there, Comrade. You just made the decrepit corpses of the entombed Lenin and Marx get a hard-on.
Your inability to see the truth merely proves my point.

Have a nice day.

Elections OVER dipshit.

View attachment 419421

Have a nice day.

You commies have always been liars, why shouldn't I reciprocate? Besides, you guys and girls have taught me everything I need know: Like Lenin's quote, "A lie told often enough becomes the truth." That was a good one, many thanks.

I also liked Alinsky's Ninth Rule: " The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself." Thanks for that one too.

I've learned alot from you little communist wanna-be's over the years. It's about time you get some of your own foul-tasting medicine. After all, the means justify the end, don't they?

:laughing0301: :lmao::auiqs.jpg:

Georgia's already been put in Biden's column. GA SOS and Governor signed off on the election certification.

Thats nice. What the fuck has that got to do with the rally you retard?
Why are you rallying for someone who already lost?
Why do you care?
Morbid curiosity.
More like you do t know how to mi stour own business ( like most lefties).

What are we going to see today? Rednecks on Parade?
They can have as many "massive" rallies as they want.
Trump lost. Biden won. It's over. Deal with it.

There is a senate race, you bonehead. Good Lord.

View attachment 419421

Have a nice day.

You commies have always been liars, why shouldn't I reciprocate? Besides, you guys and girls have taught me everything I need know: Like Lenin's quote, "A lie told often enough becomes the truth." That was a good one, many thanks.

I also liked Alinsky's Ninth Rule: " The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself." Thanks for that one too.

I've learned alot from you little communist wanna-be's over the years. It's about time you get some of your own foul-tasting medicine. After all, the means justify the end, don't they?

:laughing0301: :lmao::auiqs.jpg:
My point is made, you can stop embarrassing yourself now.

Forum List

Back