LIVE: March for Trump in Atlanta, Georgia (Nov. 21)

ANOTHER massive rally for Trump.
Biden could not draw a crowd DURING the campaign, and massive crowds for Trump happen without Trump even trying! Damn!

I was watching some of that earlier, on RSBN. That's quite a diverse crowd outside the CNN building.

I was hoping they'd burn it down.

Yeah. Rednecks from the east side, rednecks from the west side, rednecks from downtown.....

Talk show host holds fund raiser , not news at all .The news is why support a 1 term loser that wears make up to look tan ...

ANOTHER massive rally for Trump.
Biden could not draw a crowd DURING the campaign, and massive crowds for Trump happen without Trump even trying! Damn!

I was watching some of that earlier, on RSBN. That's quite a diverse crowd outside the CNN building.

I was hoping they'd burn it down.

Yeah. Rednecks from the east side, rednecks from the west side, rednecks from downtown.....

Much rather be a corporate rich redneck than a dickless lowlife Biden Democrat. You idiots pulled up all your Biden signs the day after the election, and locked yourselves in your basements.

Hope you stocked up on ramen noodles and shit paper, it's gonna be a long winter. We rednecks also bought up all the ammunition, just in case we run out of ramen noodles and shit paper.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::lmao:

Its so sad to see you jealous liberals crying, just because your senile pedophile Joe could not draw a crowd but Trump does without even trying. LOL

Joe drew a hell of a crowd at the ballot box, didn't he? What was it, 6 or 7 million more than Trump?

Wait, I thought we were the party of the corporate rich. Make up your mind you dickless lowlife.
They run your party. Dumbass rednecks like you follow blindly. Why do I have to keep explaining the obvious shit to you kids?

zac10ab1lzh41.jpg

A ranting lady is now telling the crowd what brave special snowflakes they are for rejecting reality and embracing the crazy.

Standard cult stuff. They joined the cult to get their feelings stroked, to feel special. Out in the world, they're nobody. In the cult, they're freedom fighters.

Its so sad to see you jealous liberals crying, just because your senile pedophile Joe could not draw a crowd but Trump does without even trying. LOL

Joe drew a hell of a crowd at the ballot box, didn't he? What was it, 6 or 7 million more than Trump?

He did. Once the poll workers mixed all those fraudulent mail-in ballots with with the legal ones, they needed to get bigger ballot boxes. But that's how "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" works.

voter-grave-sticker-indicates-dead-person-has-voted-tomstone-89826516.jpg

I hereby certify that the individual interred above duly voted in Fulton County Georgia on the November 3rd 2020 General Election

Forum List

Back