Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

When it said, "the emails have all the signs of Russian disinformation" that statement was meant to mislead therefore it was a lie. The FBI knew at the time that the laptop was legit. 51 intelligence agents either were fooled or they lied. I tend to think the latter. Because no one of this importance could be that stupid. It was all by Design. Propaganda. Wriggle out of that loser boy
Wow, pages and pages and finally you post a quote: thank god!

I disagree that that line is a lie. I actually agree that because of the timing and circumstances around the information being dumped it did have the signs of Russian disinformation. Plus the explained in detail why they think what they think.

They also clearly posted the following which debunks what you just claimed about lies and manipulation.

We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal aSorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement -- just that our experience

The letter was propaganda. It's obvious to anyone with intelligence. Untrue and designed to mislead. You really must have cement for a brain loser. Your denseness is astounding. Are you an american?
You’re still making claims you can’t back up

Wow, pages and pages and finally you post a quote: thank god!

I disagree that that line is a lie. I actually agree that because of the timing and circumstances around the information being dumped it did have the signs of Russian disinformation. Plus the explained in detail why they think what they think.

They also clearly posted the following which debunks what you just claimed about lies and manipulation.

We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal aSorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement -- just that our experience
They were genuine, certified by the FBI. I not only posted quotes from the article but I posted the actual article itself for you to see where it said over and over that the emails have all the signs of Russian disinformation. You're playing stupid is very tiring. Is that the design of your argument? To wear me down with your stupidity. You've lost this argument wriggle somewhere else.

I have a question. Hey Slade, you said that you don't understand how the election fraud is true right? Well I'm asking you this as your friend because I know that we can have friendly debates. (All of the rest of you idiots I don't really care if you take this personally.)

Anyways, if there was no election fraud why does the fake news media always refuse to show how many people there actually are at Trump's rallies on camera and we finally see them there as far as the eye can see? Where is the same support for Biden?
Just to be clear, I’m saying the election wasn’t rigged and stolen. There are several instances of fraud that happened on both sides of the aisle but not at a significant level.

As for the news media. They can report whatever they want. It’s a first amendment thing. For every outlet that doesn’t cover trumps rallies there’s another that can and does. Fox being the largest cable news outlet is very friendly for Trump and very critical form Biden. That’s their business model.

I don’t think the actions of private media companies prove a stolen election

No no, you don’t get to play interpreter now. You posted a false quote and when I called you on it you doubled down… and now you’re saying it was implied. That’s bullshit. What you wrote was false. It was either a lie or a mistake. No ways around that
God , all you do is spin and lie . You must be a Democrat!

Just to be clear, I’m saying the election wasn’t rigged and stolen. There are several instances of fraud that happened on both sides of the aisle but not at a significant level.

As for the news media. They can report whatever they want. It’s a first amendment thing. For every outlet that doesn’t cover trumps rallies there’s another that can and does. Fox being the largest cable news outlet is very friendly for Trump and very critical form Biden. That’s their business model.

It appears the election was rigged as I've proven over and over again with this conversation.

Trumps FBI and DOJ had the laptop and could have prosecuted crimes or done anything else they wanted with it. At the time it came out, nothing was verified and there was a flood of Russian misinformation all over the place. So nothing in that letter was a lie or untruthful at the time it was released.
Trumps FBI and DOJ ..... dishonesty much ... liar.

I'm confused. If there was not a stolen election then why would all those people come to see Trump in a blue state nonetheless?

They were genuine, certified by the FBI. I not only posted quotes from the article but I posted the actual article itself for you to see where it said over and over that the emails have all the signs of Russian disinformation. You're playing stupid is very tiring. Is that the design of your argument? To wear me down with your stupidity. You've lost this argument wriggle somewhere else.
Did the FBi authenticate all the emails and laptop content prior to that letter being sent by the CIA agents? The reports I’ve seen is that they link the laptop to Hunter via number matching with his iCloud account. But as for the actual content of it, was everything authenticated by the FBI?

The laptop is certified as legit. The 51 agents declaring Russian disinformation is a lie. Propaganda. Case closed cement head
The laptop was carried as belonging to Hunter. I haven’t heard that all the content was authenticated. Also the agents didn’t declare it Russian misinformation. They quite clearly stated in their letter that they don’t know if it’s or isn’t

It appears the election was rigged as I've proven over and over again with this conversation.
I don’t really care about what something appears as in your eyes. I care about what can be proven.

Proving that something appears a certain way is a weak way to spin up conspiracies

I'm confused. If there was not a stolen election then why would all those people come to see Trump in a blue state nonetheless?
He is a captivating figure with a loyal fan base. Don’t think a big crowd proves a stolen election. The size of rally crowds is a small fraction of the number of people who vote in elections.

What Russian misinformation were our intelligent agencies seeing ? Got any links ?
Troll farms creating fake social media accounts and spinning false stories

Here’s a link to Trump acknowledging the existence of troll farms

Forum List

Back