Live now: House Republicans officially announce start of investigation into Hunter Biden and “the big guy”

Going after Hillary on Benghazi not only revealed her incompetence running the State Department, McRib...more importantly that investigation revealed how she had been running State through two servers hidden at her private residence to escape Congressional oversight! That was what lost her the Presidency. Without that investigation Hillary would very well have won that election.
Agreed, the server probably cost her the election. It doesn't really make sense that 9 failed Benghazi investigations would hurt Hillary...to the contrary, you would think it would reflect poorly on Republicans.

Most likely the server had no classified material and Repubs framed Hillary to steal the election.

Your clinging to the delusion that even your hired gun Muller did not make is a sad emotional and mental illness to observe.
The Dems hired gun? Mike Flynn (R) lied about his activities with the Russians. AG Jeff Sessions (R) had to recuse himself because he lied about his communications with the Russians. He appointed Rosenstein (R) as special counsel. Rosenstein (R) investigated because President Trump (R) admitted he fired Comey (R) because he wanted the Russia investigation to end and he also asked Comey (R) to dismiss the investigation into Flynn (R). Rosenstein (R) appointed Mueller (R).

He didn’t even try. He filled his cabinet with swamp creatures while claiming to empty it. Fraud.

Trump is a businessman, not a politician. Business runs on mutual trust, and Trump did not deliberately choose swamp creatures to man his cabinet. he chose the most qualified individuals he could find, not knowing how the outcome would be. Now if they failed to live up to his expectations, that would be their fault, not his.
There is a reason why the Biden Administration changed the rules to make it harder to get those bank records, JGalt and it's not because they're worried about privacy for your or my bank accounts. They know that "follow the money" is what's going to lead from the Chinese Communist Part to Hunter Biden and then on to Joe Biden and now with the GOP controlling the House they will no longer be able to stonewall that investigation! Hunter took in a shit ton of money selling access to a sitting Vice President...gave The Big Guy a cut of that money...and didn't tell the IRS about most of it!

True. There are also Republican members of Congress who were compromised by the CCP. Every one of them should be sought out and dealt with severely.

I don't buy your narrative that it's "punishment". Why don't you pay for my boat?
The federal government withholding funds is not punishment? What the heck do you call it?

What does your boat have to do anything?

Am I about to hear the most blatant false equivalence in my life?

The federal government withholding funds is not punishment? What the heck do you call it?

What does your boat have to do anything?

Am I about to hear the most blatant false equivalence in my life?
Why does the Federal government have to give sanctuary cities taxpayer money? This should be good.

Why does the Federal government have to give sanctuary cities taxpayer money? This should be good.
Money allotted to states by the federal government should not be withheld because of the existence of sanctuary cities, which are constitutional.

This has all been covered. Repeatedly.

Are you having a hard time comprehending?

Had little to do with her loss
Hillary lost because of her server nonsense

You know, protecting classified information
Her "server nonsense" was exposed BECAUSE of the Benghazi investigation, Winger! That exposed that she had illegally run the State Department through private servers to avoid Congressional oversight...lied to Congressional investigators when she told them she had turned over all materials related to Benghazi...and then attempted to destroy the evidence of what she'd been doing!

Hillary DIDN'T protect classified information!

Money allotted to states by the federal government should not be withheld because of the existence of sanctuary cities, which are constitutional.

This has all been covered. Repeatedly.

Are you having a hard time comprehending?
Says you. Who in the hell are you? If the Republicans are the majority in the House and vote to not fund sanctuary cities, there's nothing democrats can do about it. That's how congress works.

Correct.

Constitutional case law has long held that the states and local jurisdictions cannot be compelled to enforce Federal laws – such as immigration laws.

Indeed, given this fact, there is no such thing as ‘sanctuary cities’; Federal authorities remain at liberty to detain immigrants in every state, county, and city of the United States.

Gotta love Republicans

They run on Inflation, high gas prices, a border crisis

When they control the House, their only priority is……Hunter Biden’s Laptop
If that laptop can lead to hindering the big guy exacerbating inflation, high gas prices, and open borders, then of course a catalyst is Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Getting that bastard out of the WH would be a good start.
Notice how Fox has pretty much ended their rants & faux concern about the bigly crime problem in the U.S. since the election, idiot dupe?

Too bad you asswipes couldn't do that in the last couple of elections, loser.
We took the house and are closing in on the senate especially when you consider Manchin and Sinema.... and a few other red state democrat senators....

Says you. Who in the hell are you? If the Republicans are the majority in the House and vote to not fund sanctuary cities, there's nothing democrats can do about it. That's how congress works.
Are you ok? You seem to trigger really easily. You keep ranting.

I never said they didn't have the power. I said I didn't agree with it. I asked if you agree but, after multiple interactions, you have refused to answer and keep diverting.

You are either not capable of participating in reasonable debate or you are being disengenius.

Forum List

Back