LIVE: Obama giving a splendid lecture/scolding to American peasants on guns! BANNED private sales!

People are already licensed . What's the biggy?

Licensed for what? I have a driver's license, but driving is not a right protected by the Constitution.

I have more than one firearm, not a single license among them.

There is nothing explicit or implicit in the Constitution that prohibits the requirement to license something that you have the right to do or to own.

Really? So what if Congress required a license to own a printing press or a website?

Can you write lies about people ? No, it's called slander / defamation .

Doesn't that violate free speech?

NOW you are catching on

Catching on? Are u saying slander laws are unconstitutional?

How about I scream at you outside your window at 2 am . Disturbing the peace ? Bah! Freedom of speech !

What's wrong with a registry? What is on your agenda that a registry might threaten?

People are already licensed . What's the biggy?

Licensed for what? I have a driver's license, but driving is not a right protected by the Constitution.

There is nothing explicit or implicit in the Constitution that prohibits the requirement to license something that you have the right to do or to own.

Really? So what if Congress required a license to own a printing press or a website?

Yes, actually, it does.

But if Trump mentions himself over 100 times in a 33-minute speech, it's because he's a Manly Man.

NOW you are catching on

No you tool, infringing on a person's right to bear arms is a violation of the 2nd amendment, like violating free speech is a violation of the First

Hussein is such a fake!

Hate him.

He should enjoy his 5 minutes under the sun, because after .... is not going to be so good me thinks.

I'm guessing this means zilch to him.

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12507616_572878339530606_7332480793748241293_n.jpg

All those guns were "born" legal. How do they end up in the hands of criminals ??

Obama gave the guns to them, like when He gave thousands of weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels and terrorists...

The 2 US military members killed in the terrorist attack in Tn were killed by 'Fast and Furious' guns.

NOW you are catching on

No you tool, infringing on a person's right to bear arms is a violation of the 2nd amendment, like violating free speech is a violation of the First

But there are limits right ? Slander is not protected speech . But slander is not mentioned in the first amendment .

HOW CAN THIS BE!?

So when Trump does it, it's COOL!!!!

When Obama does it, it's Because Obama.

Y'all are hilarious.

All those guns were "born" legal. How do they end up in the hands of criminals ??

Obama gave the guns to them, like when He gave thousands of weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels and terrorists...

The 2 US military members killed in the terrorist attack in Tn were killed by 'Fast and Furious' guns.

Deflection noted .

Did you know that most illegal guns in Mexico come from the U.S. ?

NOW you are catching on

But there are limits right ? Slander is not protected speech . But slander is not mentioned in the first amendment .

HOW CAN THIS BE!?

The words shall not be infringed .....learn them

This thread really proves that nobody can stir the shit up like the president can. The gun grabbers actually think they've won something and they haven't and the "You Ain't Takin' Ma Guns!" crowd actually believes they've lost something here and they haven't. This will effect such few people that it's negligible.
I think you're crazy. Guess I'll report you to the FBI. See how that works?

No not really

Deflection noted? Did ya note the FACTS and how while Obama has been trying to restrict law-abiding US citizens more he has been supplying, arming, training, aiding, and abetting Mexican Drug Cartels, terrorists and criminals?

Forum List

Back