LIVE: Obama giving a splendid lecture/scolding to American peasants on guns! BANNED private sales!

What's wrong with a registry? What is on your agenda that a registry might threaten?
registry allows for confiscation.
t

The 2nd Amendment doesn't. Pull your paranoid head out of your paranoid ass.

it doesn't allow for registration either, numskull.

They keep missing that "shall not be infringed..."

What about the rest ? "Well regulated"

Regulated militia you ignorant buffoon

Timmy, it doesn't effect criminals and terrorists either because they won't comply with them. None of it will stop the mass shootings, terrorist attacks, etc....

In the thread already started about this, you'll find Trump referred to himself twice as often in half the time.
The point is, Barry doesn't give a shit about the deaths he and his puppet masters just want total control.
They can't have total control with second admendment in place...

registry allows for confiscation.
t

Oh I thought we were playing the pick n choose text game ?? Are you saying the 2nd has qualifiers in it ? That's it's not "guns for everyone , no regulation at all!"

In the thread already started about this, you'll find Trump referred to himself twice as often in half the time.
The point is, Barry doesn't give a shit about the deaths he and his puppet masters just want total control.
They can't have total control with second admendment in place...

I think the point now is you lost the point in this thrread.

This logic basically says we should have no laws because there will be people who break them .

Exactly. Let's repeal drunk driving laws because, hey, people will still drive drunk.
Thats the liberals claim when it comes to marijuana. People are going to do it whether its legal or not, so lets make it legal.
Difference?

Pot is not murdering thousands of people a year .

Neither are law abiding gun owners.

And this affects them how ? Law abiding gun buyers have nothing to worry about .
...other than firearm registration is unconstitutional

...maybe he was crying because Hillary took credit for his ideas 15 seconds after they slipped out of his mouth...

Timmy, it doesn't effect criminals and terrorists either because they won't comply with them. None of it will stop the mass shootings, terrorist attacks, etc....

Not true . Fallacy .

New Years there was that whack job who wanted to plan a terror attach on New Years . He had knives .

Why didn't he have a gun.

Oh I thought we were playing the pick n choose text game ?? Are you saying the 2nd has qualifiers in it ? That's it's not "guns for everyone , no regulation at all!"

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.".....can't get around that one.

Hold up. President Obama has not said anything about a registry.

Yet.
Hold up, if people have to register and pass an application to purchase a gun, does that not create a registry by default?

What's wrong with a registry? What is on your agenda that a registry might threaten?

People are already licensed . What's the biggy?

Licensed for what? I have a driver's license, but driving is not a right protected by the Constitution.

I have more than one firearm, not a single license among them.

There is nothing explicit or implicit in the Constitution that prohibits the requirement to license something that you have the right to do or to own.

Really? So what if Congress required a license to own a printing press or a website?

So failing to gain support in congress for his imbecile gun control proposals he sheds a tear hoping that will somehow change things.

Obama is not going to keep us safe. We aren't safe. We have gun homicide rates that are through the roof, right up there with place like Uruguay or Somalia. Obama is going to try and make us safer. It will help, although nobody knows how much. If it saves the lives of just a few dozen of the thousands who die from guns each year, it is probably a plus.

How will this EO help? Please be specific.
It will expand the number of gun sellers registered with the government and reduce the number of guns sold without a background check. Currently some 40% of gun sales do not have a background check. Guns that travel through this loophole are disproportionately involved in crimes. Happy now?

Guns that are involved in crimes are normally obtained illegally, so obama's illegal regulations would have no effect on them.

Timmy, are you actually trying to give Obama and his plan that has not gone into effect for a whack job planning an attack using knives instead of guns for reasons YOU don't even know?! :p

Why don't yiu find out some more details before praising Obama for ebding gun violence. Lol

Hold up, if people have to register and pass an application to purchase a gun, does that not create a registry by default?

Licensed for what? I have a driver's license, but driving is not a right protected by the Constitution.

There is nothing explicit or implicit in the Constitution that prohibits the requirement to license something that you have the right to do or to own.

Really? So what if Congress required a license to own a printing press or a website?

Can you write lies about people ? No, it's called slander / defamation .

Doesn't that violate free speech?

Can you write lies about people ? No, it's called slander / defamation .

Doesn't that violate free speech?

NOW you are catching on

Hussein is such a fake!

Hate him.

He should enjoy his 5 minutes under the sun, because after .... is not going to be so good me thinks.

Obama is not going to keep us safe. We aren't safe. We have gun homicide rates that are through the roof, right up there with place like Uruguay or Somalia. Obama is going to try and make us safer. It will help, although nobody knows how much. If it saves the lives of just a few dozen of the thousands who die from guns each year, it is probably a plus.

How will this EO help? Please be specific.
It will expand the number of gun sellers registered with the government and reduce the number of guns sold without a background check. Currently some 40% of gun sales do not have a background check. Guns that travel through this loophole are disproportionately involved in crimes. Happy now?

Guns that are involved in crimes are normally obtained illegally, so obama's illegal regulations would have no effect on them.

All those guns were "born" legal. How do they end up in the hands of criminals ??

Maybe his favorite pen is out of ink and he ran out of minutes for his phone...

Forum List

Back