Live on CNN: Radical Anarchists at Berkeley, heavily armed with cardboard shields...

Sorry, but more evidence of why these kids need their Safe Spaces. They want to overthrow the government with their cardboard shields and rocks. This is the generation that is going to lead America?

I'm not making light of their alt-left intentions, but...sigh...I can't make this stuff up....whoever the Mastermind behind this cout d'etate is really needs to lay off of the Playstation and Magic The Gathering.

They don't like Breitbart. Who can blame them.
You are a Fucking moron. I don't like CNN but I don't riot or destroy property. Idiots like you are the poison to society as you continue to show your intolerance and complete hatred of people and ideas contrary to your closed little view of the world.
Idiots expressing their free speech just denied someone else from exercising theirs.

Reports say they are now smashing windows downtown, including a bank, setting fires.

3m3 minutes ago
Mike Cernovich ‏@Cernovich
Berkeley PD announced over scanner that rioters are moving in to the Wells Fargo building.
upload_2017-2-2_0-17-3.gif

Mike Cernovich retweeted

13m13 minutes ago
Ian Miles Cheong ‏@stillgray
Curiously, there is zero police presence at the riot right now, so Antifa rioters are wreaking havoc throughout Berkeley streets.

Mike Cernovich retweeted

16m16 minutes ago
Jake Shields ‏@jakeshieldsajj
@Cernovich it was sad to watching 20 people beat a man with no one helping

Mike Cernovich retweeted

19m19 minutes ago
Jake Shields ‏@jakeshieldsajj
@Cernovich I was in Berkeley and watched a man getting beat by a mob with no police help. I was the only person to jump in and help
Mike Cernovich retweeted

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-2_0-17-3.gif
    73 bytes · Views: 17
    75 bytes · Views: 20
    76 bytes · Views: 15
    44 bytes · Views: 15
    73 bytes · Views: 24
    76 bytes · Views: 16
    44 bytes · Views: 16
    75 bytes · Views: 18
    73 bytes · Views: 16
    76 bytes · Views: 15
    44 bytes · Views: 18
    75 bytes · Views: 27
This is totally unacceptable; the anarchist filth left does not get to decide what the rest of the country can see, hear, or participate in.

The fucking idiot Berkeley administration probably couldn't capitulate fast enough so they could use this protest as an excuse to not have the speaker's event take place.

This type of crap cannot be allowed to continue; the far left trash must be properly contained by the police so the scheduled event can take place.

Every leftist pos who applauds this deserves to be deported with the illegals and sent to an arab muslim country so they can enjoy the benefits of living under a single political party with its requisite group-think to its fullest/extreme (the cancerous death cult called "islam").

Surprised no one has started a faux rage thread about this already.

Its been taken over by black bloc guys, and it's devolved into a riot already.
"A group of protesters dressed in black and some in hooded sweatshirts broke windows, threw smoke bombs and flares at a building and set a large bonfire outside the building."
The Latest: Milo Yiannopoulos' Berkeley Talk Canceled

Black hoodies and masks are the "uniform" of ANTIFA, the communist terrorist organization. Since it is an international terrorist organization it is time for the Feds to move in make arrests.

ANTIFA is not an "organization".

All black is the "uniform" of black bloc anarchists.
"In line with their ideology, and as a consequence of being constantly monitored by the police, the group has no central authority. This means it has a flat organization consisting of many independent groupings, without a board or leader."
Antifaschistische Aktion - Wikipedia
View attachment 110120 View attachment 110121 View attachment 110122

George Soros funds the Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, anti-European, left-wing agit - Pastebin.com
statist_and_anarchist__039__anarcho_syndicalism_by_blamethe1st-d99g63l.png

Sorry, but more evidence of why these kids need their Safe Spaces. They want to overthrow the government with their cardboard shields and rocks. This is the generation that is going to lead America?

I'm not making light of their alt-left intentions, but...sigh...I can't make this stuff up....whoever the Mastermind behind this cout d'etate is really needs to lay off of the Playstation and Magic The Gathering.

SOROS masterminded it no doubt. Did you see this video of it ? So much for that Love not Hate. Hypocrites at work. lol

Before discovering the work that the Berkeley free speech activists did under Savio in the 1960s, MILO inspired me to write a manifesto for college students who, in 2016, desired a similar return to form for American universities. Interestingly, a lot of the language in my manifesto echoed the sentiment offered by Savio over 50 years ago.

The Night Berkeley Betrayed The Free Speech Movement - Breitbart

They don't like Breitbart scum. Who could blame them.

Milo Yiannopoulos Speech At Berkeley Canceled Amid Violent Protests

Doesnt matter what they like or dislike. They are college students and should act like it. If you have a mind, you can tolerate free speech you don't like, then give an intelligent rebuttal. This is why we think so many people who call themselves liberal are frauds. If they don't allow free speech, maybe they should have their speech taken away? Problem is they have tenured professors behind them, most likely instigating all this crap, wasting these kids education.

They don't like Breitbart scum. Who could blame them.

Milo Yiannopoulos Speech At Berkeley Canceled Amid Violent Protests

Doesnt matter what they like or dislike. They are college students and should act like it. If you have a mind, you can tolerate free speech you don't like, then give an intelligent rebuttal. This is why we think so many people who call themselves liberal are frauds. If they don't allow free speech, maybe they should have their speech taken away? Problem is they have tenured professors behind them, most likely instigating all this crap, wasting these kids education.

The guys breaking bank windows and setting fires aren't Berkeley students.

Forum List

Back