Live on CNN: Radical Anarchists at Berkeley, heavily armed with cardboard shields...

I think you're wrong: 18 U.S. Code § 2113 - Bank robbery and incidental crimes

(a) Whoever, by force and violence, or by intimidation, takes, or attempts to take, from the person or presence of another, or obtains or attempts to obtain by extortion any property or money or any other thing of value belonging to, or in the care, custody, control, management, or possession of, any bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association; or

Whoever enters or attempts to enter any bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association, or any building used in whole or in part as a bank, credit union, or as a savings and loan association, with intent to commit in such bank, credit union, or in such savings and loan association, or building, or part thereof, so used, any felony affecting such bank, credit union, or such savings and loan association and in violation of any statute of the United States, or any larceny—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(a) Whoever, by force and violence, or by intimidation, takes, or attempts to take, from the person or presence of another, or obtains or attempts to obtain by extortion any property or money or any other thing of value belonging to, or in the care, custody, control, management, or possession of, any bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association; or

Whoever enters or attempts to enter any bank, credit union, or any savings and loan association, or any building used in whole or in part as a bank, credit union, or as a savings and loan association, with intent to commit in such bank, credit union, or in such savings and loan association, or building, or part thereof, so used, any felony affecting such bank, credit union, or such savings and loan association and in violation of any statute of the United States, or any larceny—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

No banks were robbed in Berkeley tonight.

They opened the door and entered the bank, what exactly do you think they were 'intending' to do inside a bank they just broke the door down on?

I don't see a single logical reason, BUT to rob it...

They opened the door and entered the bank, what exactly do you think they were 'intending' to do inside a bank they just broke the door down on?

This isn't about logic.

Nothing was stolen from any bank. I was literally there, watching it happen with my own eyes - they destroyed the ATMs, broke the windows, then moved on to the next bank.

This isn't about logic.

Nothing was stolen from any bank. I was literally there, watching it happen with my own eyes - they destroyed the ATMs, broke the windows, then moved on to the next bank.

And yet you do not believe they were /attempting/ to steal money from apparently now /multiple/ banks? Come on dude...

This isn't about logic.

And yet you do not believe they were /attempting/ to steal money from apparently now /multiple/ banks? Come on dude...

"Belief" has nothing to do with it. I watched it happen.

Are you under the impression that banks just leave cash lying around at night?

This isn't about logic.

"Belief" has nothing to do with it. I watched it happen.

Are you under the impression that banks just leave cash lying around at night?

I know damn well they make nightly deposits and that which remains on-sight goes into a massive vault. But then I'm an adult rather than a clueless college student.

I also know better than to fuck around with banks. Up here every single bank has a sign in it that says /any/ crime committed on the premises would be considered a federal crime.

(If I don't forget I'll grab a picture of the sign when I'm out n about tomorrow/day after.)

More proof that the far left does not believe in freedom of speech!

Pictures from this evening:

20170201_194006_zpsga5encgq.jpg

Protest on campus.

Forum List

Back