Live on CNN: Radical Anarchists at Berkeley, heavily armed with cardboard shields...

Trump is a racist
*Breaks Window
Alt-Right are Nazis
*Starts Fire
They are violent bigots
*Beats teenager
They are dangerous
*Burns flag

I
I've been told all the protests have been peaceful, despite all the arrests and video evidence to the contrary, I guess this is peaceful too. Maybe a time out will make them calmer since they're acting like toddlers throwing tantrums.
I think a beat .down is more in line with what they need
I know, I was trying to be nice. I would have gotten a "beat down" by my mom if I had ever acted like that.

Sorry, but more evidence of why these kids need their Safe Spaces. They want to overthrow the government with their cardboard shields and rocks. This is the generation that is going to lead America?

I'm not making light of their alt-left intentions, but...sigh...I can't make this stuff up....whoever the Mastermind behind this cout d'etate is really needs to lay off of the Playstation and Magic The Gathering.

Link to any of this?

Sorry, but more evidence of why these kids need their Safe Spaces. They want to overthrow the government with their cardboard shields and rocks. This is the generation that is going to lead America?

I'm not making light of their alt-left intentions, but...sigh...I can't make this stuff up....whoever the Mastermind behind this cout d'etate is really needs to lay off of the Playstation and Magic The Gathering.
Saw one sign."..Trans women of color want hairy balls". What's that about?

2h71anb.png

UC Berkeley is what happens when you raise children who believe that they're the center of the universe.

Berkeley is so liberal, they protest themselves for not being left wing enough.

Clearly, they are homophobic. Its deplorable to not allow someone to speak just because they are gay.

Forum List

Back