Live on CNN: Radical Anarchists at Berkeley, heavily armed with cardboard shields...

ANTIFA is not an "organization".

All black is the "uniform" of black bloc anarchists.
One of them is waving a Soviet flag.

They're not anarchists, they're goddamn commies.

There are many more black flags thanot Soviet flags.
I saw the black/red flags. What are they supposed to stand for?

its a combination of anarchism and communism, basically its "we are leftists, and violent assholes"

Good thing Godzilla and Rodan are Republicans! i wouldnt wanna be around them during a protest.

Surprised no one has started a faux rage thread about this already.

Its been taken over by black bloc guys, and it's devolved into a riot already.
"A group of protesters dressed in black and some in hooded sweatshirts broke windows, threw smoke bombs and flares at a building and set a large bonfire outside the building."
The Latest: Milo Yiannopoulos' Berkeley Talk Canceled

Black hoodies and masks are the "uniform" of ANTIFA, the communist terrorist organization. Since it is an international terrorist organization it is time for the Feds to move in make arrests.

"In line with their ideology, and as a consequence of being constantly monitored by the police, the group has no central authority. This means it has a flat organization consisting of many independent groupings, without a board or leader."
Antifaschistische Aktion - Wikipedia
th-2.jpg th-1.jpg th.jpg

George Soros funds the Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, anti-European, left-wing agit - Pastebin.com

Just a bunch of snowflakes pretending to be anarchists and revolutionaries.

If a phalanx of police with tear gas and billy clubs would descend on them in force.

These wannabe commie Che Guevara's would scatter like cockroaches running from a turned on light. ...... :cool:

Fer fuks sake...you couldnt link it?
Live feed from Fox News in my previous post.

I went back and looked yet I still dont see a link.

Seems to be pretty much over now, though. The riot police are there.

Ooookay...I see a bunch of aerial shots of liberals acting badly.
What exactly am I supposed to gain from that?

"A group of protesters dressed in black and some in hooded sweatshirts broke windows, threw smoke bombs and flares at a building and set a large bonfire outside the building."
The Latest: Milo Yiannopoulos' Berkeley Talk Canceled

Black hoodies and masks are the "uniform" of ANTIFA, the communist terrorist organization. Since it is an international terrorist organization it is time for the Feds to move in make arrests.

"In line with their ideology, and as a consequence of being constantly monitored by the police, the group has no central authority. This means it has a flat organization consisting of many independent groupings, without a board or leader."
Antifaschistische Aktion - Wikipedia
View attachment 110120 View attachment 110121 View attachment 110122

George Soros funds the Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, anti-European, left-wing agit - Pastebin.com
Hmmmm. Hammer and sickle.

Tells you all you need to know.

Fer fuks sake...you couldnt link it?
Live feed from Fox News in my previous post.

I went back and looked yet I still dont see a link.

Seems to be pretty much over now, though. The riot police are there.

Ooookay...I see a bunch of aerial shots of liberals acting badly.
What exactly am I supposed to gain from that?

Uh, more than you can from an article. Behold, the intolerant nature of liberalism on the college campus.

Too Funny:

FBI and JTTF (Joint Terrorism Task Force) has been called out due to UC Berkley Police and local agencies refusing to deal with the terrorism. LOL.. Trump isn't putting up with the bull shit of local agencies condoning this behavior!

Its going to get interesting now.. IT HAS BEEN LABELED AN ACT OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM.. No further need to get moonbeam Browns permission...

Last edited:
Just a bunch of snowflakes pretending to be anarchists and revolutionaries.

If a phalanx of police with tear gas and billy clubs would descend on them.

These wannabe commie Che Guevara's would scatter like cockroaches running from a turned on light. ...... :cool:
Real anarchists, such as myself, don't associate with such Neanderthal scum.

I've been told all the protests have been peaceful, despite all the arrests and video evidence to the contrary, I guess this is peaceful too. Maybe a time out will make them calmer since they're acting like toddlers throwing tantrums.

I've been told all the protests have been peaceful, despite all the arrests and video evidence to the contrary, I guess this is peaceful too. Maybe a time out will make them calmer since they're acting like toddlers throwing tantrums.
I think a beat down is more in line with what they need

so long as the violent protests take place in the blue states, thats fine with the rest of us. but I do want to see the ladies dressed as vaginas, that turns me on.

It won't. Theyre bitter hate filled freaks.

Forum List

Back