Live on CNN: Radical Anarchists at Berkeley, heavily armed with cardboard shields...

If conservative students used violence to silence a liberal speaker they would be arrested and kicked out of school forever!

ANTIFA is not an "organization".

All black is the "uniform" of black bloc anarchists.
One of them is waving a Soviet flag.

They're not anarchists, they're goddamn commies.

There are many more black flags thanot Soviet flags.
I saw the black/red flags. What are they supposed to stand for?

Anarcho-syndicalism.
Ok, excuse my ignorance, but wtf is that?

It's Berkeley. Will anyone really care if the entire university is burned to the ground? The students can sit on the ground and get lectures by human microphone.

I love it. The protesters should start smashing the heads of suspected "dissidents".
Burning Berkeley to the ground just might improve the place.
if this is what they do for a speech, can u imagine what they will do when Magistrate Neil gets elected?

The idiots were calling Milo a "homophobe" LOL..... HE'S GAY!!!!! Liberals are idiots I tell ya

Well now, looks like the protests are reaching the level of the protests of the Vietnam level. Only this time, considering the GOP and Trump plans for SS, Medicare, we may see all the generations telling both to go to hell.

Except this time the protesters are not voicing their anger at the government, they are trying to silence their fellow citizens. I may not agree with the 60's and 70's peaceniks, but they at least had a set goal, and even if they went violent, it was only after being countered by the police and other government forces.

These assholes have decided that opposite opinions need to be silenced via intimidation at a minimum, and violence if needed.

They belong to your side, not ours.

Surprised no one has started a faux rage thread about this already.

Its been taken over by black bloc guys, and it's devolved into a riot already.

Fer fuks sake...you couldnt link it?
Live feed from Fox News in my previous post.

I went back and looked yet I still dont see a link.

Seems to be pretty much over now, though. The riot police are there.

Forum List

Back