LIVE SOON! President TRUMP Rally!

poor norman, maybe you should look into this:

s-l640.jpg

To the contrary, 12 hour preparation period to get the beverages and pop corn ready is absolutely essential.

It is LIVE soon!

1. I agree that it would have been a good idea to postpone this rally. Neither the President nor the attendees should have risked their health this way. But they ARE adults, so ...

a. We all have to work together to fight this virus as best as we can. We have to think of other people, besides ourselves.

2. Of course, I plan to watch his rally because (a) we are locked in our homes, (b) TV is lousy. and (c) his rallies are always a lot of fun.

3. I do not know how many people will actually show up at the rally, but I commend them on their courage and personal commitment to the cause.

a. Those peaceful BLM marchers were equally committed, even though some -- like some in Tulsa -- may have contracted COVID-19.

4. I wish the best health to everyone, both in Tulsa today and the peaceful BLM marchers of three weeks ago.

1. I agree that it would have been a good idea to postpone this rally. Neither the President nor the attendees should have risked their health this way. But they ARE adults, so ...

a. We all have to work together to fight this virus as best as we can. We have to think of other people, besides ourselves.

2. Of course, I plan to watch his rally because (a) we are locked in our homes, (b) TV is lousy. and (c) his rallies are always a lot of fun.

3. I do not know how many people will actually show up at the rally, but I commend them on their courage and personal commitment to the cause.

a. Those peaceful BLM marchers were equally committed, even though some -- like some in Tulsa -- may have contracted COVID-19.

4. I wish the best health to everyone, both in Tulsa today and the peaceful BLM marchers of three weeks ago.

unfortunately, i did see some kids outside with their parents at the venue yesterday.

unfortunately, i did see some kids outside with their parents at the venue yesterday.
Are they your kids? Hell no. So then STFU dumbass.

ya ya ya ... 'cause all you are is pro birth. not pro life. all them thar babies don't mean a thing to you once they're born.

<psssst> kiddies can get COVID too.

ya ya ya ... 'cause all you are is pro birth. not pro life. all them thar babies don't mean a thing to you once their born.

Big deal, they can also get a Cold, the Flu, Cancer, you name it. Why are you so freaked out about covid?

You just a little skeered pussy?

ya ya ya ... 'cause all you are is pro birth. not pro life. all them thar babies don't mean a thing to you once their born.

Big deal, they can also get a Cold, the Flu, Cancer, you name it. Why are you so freaked out about covid?

scared? nope. i'm educated & know how to protect myself - nor think it's a hoax.

k6gl8jzez1651.jpg

Forum List

Back