LIVE SOON! President TRUMP Rally!

Trump threw a rally and nobody came!!!!

6 of his campaign staff tested positive for Covid19 and that includes some of the Secret Service staff.

Trump is claiming Biden will never protect "you or your family". Trump hasn't protected Americans at all. Trump isn't defending his record, because he can't. All he can do is lie about Joe Biden.

This isn't a winning strategy.
Trump does not defend himself, he attacks. He never takes responsibility for any mistake but blames someone else. When asked about low attendance, he blames it on protesters keeping his people away which as usually is the first thing that comes into head and is not true. The local police said demonstrations were remarkable peacefully. Now his supporters are claiming a teenage social media group who creates, shares and discovers short music videos called Tick Tok hijacked the reservation system. What next?

Trump does not defend himself, he attacks. He never takes responsibility for any mistake but blames someone else. When asked about low attendance, he blames it on protesters keeping his people away which as usually is the first thing that comes into head and is not true. The local police said demonstrations were remarkable peacefully. Now his supporters are claiming a teenage social media group who creates, shares and discovers short music videos called Tick Tok hijacked the reservation system. What next?

I can't help but wonder if Trump wasn't hoping to set up some kind of confrontation between his rally goers, and the protestors, in order to get video for his campaign. Trump kept stoking violence throughout the rally, saying if his people took on the BLM protestors, it would be no contest. He's got all of the tough guys.

On of the rally goers said he got a face full of pepper spray from the police as he left the building. He was older, ex-military and looked it - fit, educated, and well spoken. He wasn't injured by the spray, but he had no kind words for the police, saying they should not have been there in those numbers. They don't do things that way in Oklamhoma.

I can't help but wonder if Trump wasn't hoping to set up some kind of confrontation between his rally goers, and the protestors, in order to get video for his campaign. Trump kept stoking violence throughout the rally, saying if his people took on the BLM protestors, it would be no contest. He's got all of the tough guys.

On of the rally goers said he got a face full of pepper spray from the police as he left the building. He was older, ex-military and looked it - fit, educated, and well spoken. He wasn't injured by the spray, but he had no kind words for the police, saying they should not have been there in those numbers. They don't do things that way in Oklamhoma.
Anything he can do to foster violence he will do because he can always find a scapegoat.

OMG!

I went to the Tulsa Craig's List site. That ad really is there.

I wonder how many of those people at the rally were paid to be there?

If they honestly believed that there would be at least 100 thousand people there, why would they place that ad?

trump and his people knew all along they couldn't fill that venue.

Wow.

People are being played big time. What a con man. What a fake.

I just hope he has not destroyed the Republican Party. I hope they wake up and clean the crazy people out of their party. I don't want a one party rule nation. That's not a democratic republic.

I find it insulting that trump and his people think America is this stupid.

a photo taken well before the rally began, moron.

This one wasn't.

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 9.41.20 PM.png

Once again I agree See? That's the reason I've been pretty much anti both parties for a decade. They'd rather squawk about Aunt Jemima than discuss policy.

Last edited:

LOL now that's funny.

He first says that if his people took on BLM it would be no contest.

Then he says the protesters scared his people away.

trump is one pathetic excuse for a human being.

Forum List

Back