LIVE SOON! President TRUMP Rally!

I’m thinking the youth of this country have wised up and it didn’t hurt to have an absolute obvious corrupt deplorable buffoon take absolute cult like control of the Republican Party from the White House the past three years.

Trump has shown the perfect reason as to why conservatism is morally and in principle bankrupt and must be defeated and rejected for like.

You are confusing Conservatism with Corruption and greed. You are seeing the Corrupt, criminal behavior of Rump and thinking that is conservatism. It's not. It's what happens when you put someone in that office that is a Sociopathic Narscist wanna be that every action is to further his own future. He's over 70. His days should be winding down. But he operates like he's on the cusp of his life. But that is how he was raised and has always lived. He doesn't have a Conservative bone in his body unless there is something in it for him personally.

Yes. And by far, his decision to vote "present" on the race issue was my biggest disappointment of his presidency.

See? Honesty is easier than you think.

You nutters on both ends just assume that everyone else is as deceitful and hypocritical as you are. That's not true.
What's hypocritical and deceptive about me?

They too genteel and soft on the leftist Democrats and foreign entities for far too long.

Thank you. I agree. By 'soft', I don't think Republicans are being 'soft', I just don't think there's much they can do about Democrat and foreign entities. The media has the advantage of pushing a narrative. Since I believe most of the media votes left, they have the numbers to do so. Republicans don't seem as interested in journalism. Maybe that will change in the future, but it is what it is. :dunno:

Thank you. I agree. By 'soft', I don't think Republicans are being 'soft', I just don't think there's much they can do about Democrat and foreign entities. The media has the advantage of pushing a narrative. Since I believe most of the media votes left, they have the numbers to do so. Republicans don't seem as interested in journalism. Maybe that will change in the future, but it is what it is. :dunno:
Oh, they could have done a lot more, but they were making backroom deals and lining their pockets.

Someone will be fired by the blob for this embarrassment
I would probably fire the guy that said "We've been building a Death Star". Yeah..I think I would.

In b4 a leftist finds that and posts an OP on it. :aargh:

Just gave the tards an Easter Egg to hunt.

Building the Death Star is not a good look.

You are confusing Conservatism with Corruption and greed. You are seeing the Corrupt, criminal behavior of Rump and thinking that is conservatism. It's not.

I don’t think I’m confused at all. Trump’s base and source of political power is made up of very ignorant and irrational right wing people who think they are conservatives and they are the only true Americans.

The intelligent conservatives that are rational and have moral principals and who dont hate and fear whoever has a left and liberal view of the world have allowed this right wing conservative populism to thrive because for decades it gave them political power too.

They must live with the Trump brand that conservatism has became until the world is rid of it for once and for all.

I don’t think I’m confused at all. Trump’s base and source of political power is made up of very ignorant and irrational right wing people who think they are conservatives and they are the only true Americans.

The intelligent conservatives that are rational and have moral principals and who dont hate and fear whoever has a left and liberal view of the world have allowed this right wing conservative populism to thrive because for decades it gave them political power too.

They must live with the Trump brand that conservatism has became until the world is rid of it for once and for all.

Just don't call it Conservatism. I am a conservative and send money to the Lincoln Project like many other Conservatives. We want and need conservatism back but without the tainted Rump involved. If it means 4 years of Biden then we work to minimize the damage.

Forum List

Back