LIVE SOON! President TRUMP Rally!

First time I heard a President call someone a stupid son of a bitch. Very cool.

Dang. I guess I missed it.

But I'm sure Trump spoke eloquently about our racial issues, demonstrating empathy and an honest understanding of the perspectives of blacks and other minorities in this country.

And I'm sure he addressed the white racism that still exists in America, demanding that side of the issue hold its own people accountable for their words and actions daily.

Hey, there's video! Can someone kindly tell me where in his "speech" he covered that stuff? It will be neat seeing him be the President for ALL Americans, not just his base.
Bad cops are being held accountable. The racism is in the leftist agenda propaganda.

Of course, double standard. Was Obama using race when he said "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon Martin?
Yes. And by far, his decision to vote "present" on the race issue was my biggest disappointment of his presidency.

See? Honesty is easier than you think.

You nutters on both ends just assume that everyone else is as deceitful and hypocritical as you are. That's not true.

You would think after doing this for over three years, that Trumps advance men would check things like how the president would get on or off the stage without falling.
You'd think after 3 years Democrats would be all cried out and done throwing temper tantrums, but no!........

Trump throwing anything other than a hissy fit. He can't even picked up a glass of water, much less throw it.

Why hasn't Trump thrown out the first pitch at a baseball game? Every other President has done it. Trump WAS a baseball player in his youth. Why hasn't he thrown out the first pitch?
Probably so Obama doesn't look like the fairy that he is.

Dang. I guess I missed it.

But I'm sure Trump spoke eloquently about our racial issues, demonstrating empathy and an honest understanding of the perspectives of blacks and other minorities in this country.

And I'm sure he addressed the white racism that still exists in America, demanding that side of the issue hold its own people accountable for their words and actions daily.

Hey, there's video! Can someone kindly tell me where in his "speech" he covered that stuff? It will be neat seeing him be the President for ALL Americans, not just his base.

If young people don't get out and vote, this is all for naught.

Our daughters and their friends can't wait. I hope that's true, and I hope it's indicative.

We have to get past this ugly moment, and they have to participate.

I’m thinking the youth of this country have wised up and it didn’t hurt to have an absolute obvious corrupt deplorable buffoon take absolute cult like control of the Republican Party from the White House the past three years.

Trump has shown the perfect reason as to why conservatism is morally and in principle bankrupt and must be defeated and rejected for like.

I’m think the youth of this country have wised up and it didn’t hurt to have an absolute obvious corrupt deplorable buffoon take absolute cult like control of the Republican Party from the White House the past three years.

Trump had shown the perfect reason as to why conservatism is morally and in principle bankrupt and must be defeated and rejected for like.

Prezzie (Im)Peach(Ed) ain't no conservative.

As long as 40% who call themselves conservatives continue to worship at the alter of Trumpism - Trumpism and conservatism are synonymous and of one deplorable political cult.

Yeah, I know Cult45 has hijacked the term. Doesn't make it any truer, however. Hopefully the malaise is temporary.

Yeah, I think this is more about Trumpism than conservatism. There are many decent, honest, mature conservatives out there.

This is an ugly perversion of conservatism.

It was quite the entertaining train wreck though. First klown rally I ever watched. 30+ Inspired minutes explaining the West Point ramp and water glass incidents because his fragile snowflake ego was so damaged by the fallout.

Forum List

Back